5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IT IS OFFICIAL!!!! DAY 126

My truck was delivered to my dealer about an hour ago. I'll go do some paperwork tomorrow and shoot for a Wednesday or Thursday pickup.

I am *at this moment* the LEADER in the clubhouse for the longest wait for a RamBox equipped Truck to be delivered to a dealer from the time of order on this forum!
Check the Rambox Google spreadsheet:D

Records are made to be broken and I won't hold the title for long!!

Can't wait to see it in person and I hope everything checks out

fullsizeoutput_952.jpeg

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score

My truck was delivered to my dealer about an hour ago. I'll go do some paperwork tomorrow and shoot for a Wednesday or Thursday pickup.

I am *at this moment* the LEADER in the clubhouse for the longest wait for a RamBox equipped Truck to be delivered to a dealer from the time of order on this forum!

View attachment 4476
Enjoy! You EARNED it!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 4476

Great looking truck! Need more pictures while I wait on the same.

Dean3206

Reaction score
congrats Slim- mine is at 111 days but has made it to the Memphis rail yard finally. Still has to get about 60 miles south to Senatobia MS.

Kaz

Reaction score

View attachment 4476
Gorgeous truck!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
congrats Slim- mine is at 111 days but has made it to the Memphis rail yard finally. Still has to get about 60 miles south to Senatobia MS.
Maybe, now that your train has arrived, it'll turn around and go get mine. I'm Memphis bound as well.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 4476

Wait! I think thats my truck! lol. Congrats!!!!

1Raider

Reaction score
Your dealer told you it was in Paint? Still shows you in D1 for me....

He sure did an I hope there telling me the truth.
If I get time tomorrow I need to swing threw and finalize the deal on it without my trade involved and ask him to show me on the computer screen.

Paco TX

Reaction score

View attachment 4476
Sweet looking truck, Slim. Don't forget to give us a "fit & finish" report after you check it out.

Kaz

Reaction score
My receipt is dated 5/1... dealership didn’t technically place the order until 5/4... but meh, semantics

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I am longer, 5/2 still waiting but will be in and at dealer this week, 131 days and counting.
My receipt is dated 5/1... dealership didn’t technically place the order until 5/4... but meh, semantics
Just having fun. I know others are waiting longer than me. Just a funny little contest to see who ends up dead last for delivery. We have ALL WAITED LONG ENOUGH for sure!

That is why I used the golfing term "Leader in the Clubhouse" :)

Last edited:

Kaz

Reaction score
Just having fun. I know others are waiting longer than me. Just a funny little contest to see who ends up dead last for delivery. We have ALL WAITED LONG ENOUGH for sure!

That is why is used the golfing term "leader in the Clubhouse" :)

Same... but also sad and depressed by it as well... ;(

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Am I the only one who attempts to interpret MOTS data....looking for patterns that probably aren't there? I'm trying to determine if trains destined to certain areas run on a fixed schedule. I see the train running to Nashville TN 3 times on a 15 to 20 day interval. If so, I have a 2 week wait at the New Boston yard. Anyone have any insight on how trains run?

Users who are viewing this thread