5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one who attempts to interpret MOTS data....looking for patterns that probably aren't there? I'm trying to determine if trains destined to certain areas run on a fixed schedule. I see the train running to Nashville TN 3 times on a 15 to 20 day interval. If so, I have a 2 week wait at the New Boston yard. Anyone have any insight on how trains run?
No insights, but no you are not the only one who tries to see patterns in the chaos.

I’m trying to figure out why August Rambox orders WAY after many others are getting built now... colors? Pano roof? Wheelwell liners!? How do they sequence these builds on the line!?

matthewclarkg

Reaction score
Just received our Granite Laramie Sport w/ Ramboxes and ETorque and Off road group.. Great looking truck. They are coming!
lucky you !!! congrats. No movement with mine at all... ordered 5/25... still waiting. best of luck with yours...

Neocane

Reaction score
IT IS OFFICIAL!!!! DAY 126

My truck was delivered to my dealer about an hour ago. I'll go do some paperwork tomorrow and shoot for a Wednesday or Thursday pickup.

I am *at this moment* the LEADER in the clubhouse for the longest wait for a RamBox equipped Truck to be delivered to a dealer from the time of order on this forum!
Check the Rambox Google spreadsheet:D

Records are made to be broken and I won't hold the title for long!!

Can't wait to see it in person and I hope everything checks out

View attachment 4476
At 5/5 ordered, I have you beat brother, lol!

Boatjockey

Reaction score

My truck was delivered to my dealer about an hour ago. I'll go do some paperwork tomorrow and shoot for a Wednesday or Thursday pickup.

I am *at this moment* the LEADER in the clubhouse for the longest wait for a RamBox equipped Truck to be delivered to a dealer from the time of order on this forum!

View attachment 4476
Congrats Slim. Glad you finally got your truck. Mine was ONLY 124 days.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score

View attachment 4476
Congrats buddy. I'll be looking for you on the local new england roads!

Dads Ram

Reaction score
So much for getting built 1st week of Oct. per "Nicole" I just got built! Its a good WTF? :)

DADS RAM (Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 - Patriot Blue)
Date ordered: 06/23/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 09/07/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 09/10/2018
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/10/18 07:38:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Gate Out 09/10/18 08:22:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/10/18 08:31:00 PM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND

Last edited:

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s official, so I updated the rambox tracking sheet

Edrclark (Ram 1500 limited 4x4 - Delmonico Red)
Date ordered: 05/06/2018
D1 status date: 07/12/2018
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/10/18 05:10:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/10/18 07:46:00 PM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s official, so I updated the rambox tracking sheet

Edrclark (Ram 1500 limited 4x4 - Delmonico Red)
Date ordered: 05/06/2018
D1 status date: 07/12/2018
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/10/18 05:10:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 09/10/18 07:46:00 PM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND

Looks like a lot of us are in line at the custom shop!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys....I'm soooo jealous...SHOW ME SOME LOVE FCA!!!!! wut a brotha gotta do to getta hookup????!!!

What's your config? Hint - add it to your sig.
I was almost fully loaded in Ivory and I do think there is merit in the idea that the factory does runs of particular colors, configs, etc.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After studying the train patterns in MOTS and consulting my majik 8 ball, I have a(nother) theory....

The transportation tale is wagging the dog.

FCA is building vehicles they know they can ship based on constraints. Parts availability is a constraint...but so is transportation .

No shipping, no invoice, no money. Cash is King when decisions are made. Contracts for train and truck capacity are negotiated...and limited.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys....I'm soooo jealous...SHOW ME SOME LOVE FCA!!!!! wut a brotha gotta do to getta hookup????!!!
I seriously can't believe how you are getting passed over time and time again. You must be going crazy

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After studying the train patterns in MOTS and consulting my majik 8 ball, I have a(nother) theory....

The transportation tale is wagging the dog.

FCA is building vehicles they know they can ship based on constraints. Parts availability is a constraint...but so is transportation .

No shipping, no invoice, no money. Cash is King when decisions are made. Contracts for train and truck capacity are negotiated...and limited.

Thoughts?

If their supply chain folks are worth a darn then you might be onto something.

Users who are viewing this thread