5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As far as Chrysler is concerned... once it hits KZ status, the truck is shipped. It has been released by the factory and is no longer a unit considered still being built. That is why they will now show up as IN TRANSIT on websites and be invoiced to a dealer, and therefore PAID FOR by the dealer.

So you can argue semantics, as you apparently love to do, but they are in shipping.

Sure they are shipping soon but are not shipped as KZ, KZ-P, and KZ-L are not shipped. lol i dont think anyone waiting for a rambox cares at all what Chrysler is concerned with. We all are sick of them hahahah. 1st part shipment is KZ-M. I just like the actual facts. So unless we have a rambox in KZ-M or something farther in the shipping process they are not in "transit." I think alot of members would agree that they want the facts and have been waiting a very long time and want the truth when it comes to their purchase.

No reason to get upset.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the vast majority just want their trucks in KZ status, but keep being you.
Weird I would think they would want them in their driveway lol but hey what do I know right? Your the GM

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gentlemen...play nice please
Lol I try. I just like the facts. KZ, KZ-L, KZ-P are not shipped codes therefore if we dont have anyone in KZ-M or farther in the shipping process there isn't a rambox in transit and I would believe someone with a rambox order thats been waiting forever would like the truth/facts. Saying a rambox is shipped is incorrect unless there is actual proof of this which has not been presented. No one cares of what FCA says is in transit because we all know KZ isn't shipped.

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That link isn't working for me...

yeah....should have kept my mouth shut lol. It's showing up on Ram's website with correct window stickers, but the dealer link is showing page not available.....still technically progress! haha

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ha thanks. I don't know what you're actually asking me about. But right now, I'm thinking about me test driving a 19 rebel e torque later today.
Me either. I just saw your name and added you to the thread.

Neocane

Reaction score
Ramboxes have begun shipping etc, all the "built" trucks are being completed and those still in D/D1 will start moving now as well, albeit slowly until they get through all the trucks already built that are still needing the parts. They expect all the delays to be cleared up by the end of August, so fear not, your trucks are coming. Anyone in JS should now have a new estimated SHIP DATE, not delivery date, they never give a delivery date as they can't control the carriers...

This is awesome news! What is your source, or who?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The dealer does not have it listed on their site yet, that’s why the link does not work. We are working off the ram search tool.

So, if it is listed as in-transit, what does that mean from a KZ perspective

The dealer is around 50 miles from the factory, so railroad transport is unlikely. Can it be tracked?

@alacombe, our resident tracking expert, please give us your guidance ;)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealer does not have it listed on their site yet, that’s why the link does not work. We are working off the ram search tool.

So, if it is listed as in-transit, what does that mean from a KZ perspective

The dealer is around 50 miles from the factory, so railroad transport is unlikely. Can it be tracked?

@alacombe, our resident tracking expert, please give us your guidance ;)

KZ – released by plant and invoiced
KZ L – released but not shipped
KZ-P - Will ship from the body vendor

PS: The above listed KZ statuses are still part of the "Build Process" and are NOT "Traffic Codes."

The truck is built, released by the plant, and invoiced. The truck is NOT shipped. It sitting in a parking lot some place waiting for a semi or rail car for transport. Until you see a code of KZ-M, KZ-OF, or KZ-T your truck is NOT shipped. KZ-M, KZ-OF, and KZ-T are all in transit/traffic codes when your truck is actually moving.

@edrclark in your specific case you might be traveling by semi only and if you contact your dealer to see who they use for semi shipment then we can help you track your specific truck by semi

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since it’s not my truck, I have no idea what the KZ code is. So with just the vin and dealer, it can’t be tracked then?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since it’s not my truck, I have no idea what the KZ code is. So with just the vin and dealer, it can’t be tracked then?
Yes if you have the VIN, Dealer code, and what semi company they use it can most likely be tracked by semi. Dealer code is on the POC otherwise the dealer can easily tell you their dealer code over the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread