5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So is PendaForm out of business, or did they just close a plant and move production?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 1934

This is from the PendaForm website

Nice find, so yeah we are basically talking about the inserts and the lids. I've been super busy all day and just got to my computer now, I found this all out through an email earlier in the day and wanted to let you guys know asap so I didn't get a chance to research exactly what it was.

Kramersp

Reaction score
Everything I can find on Pendaform is saying they ARE in business. There was a selloff in October of 2017. Website is still active. I'm not seeing a reason to completely lose it. As far as my positive demeanor, it will change if I see JS status on August 6th.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Heck I cant even get the $500 mailer rebate coupon..
For what it’s worth, I went to RamTrucks.com and searched around until I found a spot to inquire about trucks or dealerships or something. Submitted my email, got on their list, and about a month later it showed up (after a month of normal Ram ads).

Kramersp

Reaction score
Oh, and PendaForm IS NOT out of business. That article just tells you about a plant closing after an acquisition. Old news and I'm sure it has no effect on our situations.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t find anything on them going out of business either.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are metal, this is just the inside part - correction, they are plastic

Last edited:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it, my bad, just checked my 2013 and it is plastic

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, and PendaForm IS NOT out of business. That article just tells you about a plant closing after an acquisition. Old news and I'm sure it has no effect on our situations.

The article had nothing to do with PendaForm being out of business. There is no news on pendaform period within the last 60 days or so.

metb4

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Jared B, and everyone else! I can't wait to stash a 6er (or two) in my PendaForm Rambox for the first time!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that I've had a bit of time I just tried calling every number I could find for Trienda and Pendaform, I know they would be closed but wanted to see if there was an answering machine at least and there is so thats a good sign. Tomorrow I should be able to clear this up a bit.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if moving manufacturing from one plant to another affected things. Different tools, different people. Will look forward to your upcoming update tomorrow

Last edited:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wonder if moving manufacturing from one plant to another affected things. Different tools, different people. Will look forward to your upcoming update tomorrow

SHAP did it and look how long it is taking them to ramp up.;)

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Just contacted by Ram. My truck is built and awaiting shipping. Dealer confirmed. They are shipping Rambox equipped trucks.
Did they indicate a timeline for when you can expect delivery?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just contacted by Ram. My truck is built and awaiting shipping. Dealer confirmed. They are shipping Rambox equipped trucks.

Good to hear. Here is the official word I received from Ram this morning:

"Couple things here:
1. Although open for orders, the RamBox was a late availability feature.
2. There is a national rail car shortage but we are getting trucks to customers as quickly as possible by using additional means of transport."

Nothing we didn't really already know but hopefully this means you guys will start getting your trucks soon.

Users who are viewing this thread