5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rambox/E-torque order tracking

Duane

Reaction score
Me too, Snowman.

Gosh, if FCA brass is listening, these are your best & most fervent customers here.
Why aren't you reaching-out to communicate honestly, rather than allowing folks to twist in the wind??

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that :( No end in sight to this mess

Exactly. Although I would like Ramboxes, I'm not waiting while my trade value continues to go down with no end in sight. If there was a slimmer of hope maybe, but the total lack of communication, even to the delearships kills that

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly. Although I would like Ramboxes, I'm not waiting while my trade value continues to go down with no end in sight. If there was a slimmer of hope maybe, but the total lack of communication, even to the delearships kills that

This where I really feel for you guys. The effect on your trade is not to be minimized, particularly if you drive a lot. I'm fortunate that I've already bottomed out my value on my old SUV already so a delay can only help me (with the hope of better incentives as time passes). I also don't have a pressing need to get into a truck in the next month or two. But for you guys that need your truck in the next couple months, Ram is really not leaving you many choices to stay if you can't get your options you want/like.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I'm at the dealer now. Dealer connect has me back at D status...

Now looking for other options other than Ramboxes
I'm doing my best to be patient (despite this forum making me think about my future truck even more). But I'd be lying if I said I haven't done a little online window shopping of late. A Super Duty Platinum would be overkill, but...

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am lucky that my dealership has put no mile restriction on me but they also have received no communication and are as much in the dark as I am.

Neocane

Reaction score
I'm doing my best to be patient (despite this forum making me think about my future truck even more). But I'd be lying if I said I haven't done a little online window shopping of late. A Super Duty Platinum would be overkill, but...

And it STILL wouldn’t be as nice as that Ram with ramboxes! ;)

Foxman

Reaction score
Okay guys,
I just got off the phone with my dealership. It just so happens that the RAM reps were at the dealership today and informed them that the Rambox truck equipped production is on hold until late August/Early September. No specific reasons as to why but it seems that my daily checking of my status for updates can be put on hold for at least a month.

I have a friend who is going to purchase my existing truck and we had already agreed on a price but now I'm pretty sure we are going to have to renegotiate that price becuase of the amount of time passing.

I'm sure each of you feel my pain! I sure hope this truck is worth the wait!

Going pass by the Ford dealership to satisfy my curiosity.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I officially bailed out on Ramboxes. Dealer trade with a place about 6 hours from here. They should be going down early next week to pick it. up. Not everything I wanted but I'm sure I'll be happy with the truck, versus being miserable with the unicorn of the Rambox truck :)

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I officially bailed out on Ramboxes. Dealer trade with a place about 6 hours from here. They should be going down early next week to pick it. up. Not everything I wanted but I'm sure I'll be happy with the truck, versus being miserable with the unicorn of the Rambox truck :)
What did you get?

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice, we just got a Patriot Blue Limited in in basically that same spec, gorgeous truck, lots of markup too, so should equal a nice discount for you.

Sweet.

In another little tidbit of news, I just called Tonneufactoryoutlet about my BakFlip MX4 for the Rambox (hasn't shipped yet) to try to switch it to the non rambox model. Morrie told me that just as of yesterday, Bak is now stating 60-90 days before they will deliver the Rambox model covers..

I'm beginning to think there is a design problem with the Ramboxes....

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just ordered mine today.

2019 Rebel with ETorque and Ramboxes, BUG, Level 2 equipment group, trailer brake controller, spray in liner, 9 speaker Alpine, Billet Silver Metallic. Will be trading in my 2014 Outdoorsman for it
Now on that dreaded waiting list:LOL:.

I am thinking December sometime. Maybe a Christmas gift to myself:p

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered mine today.

2019 Rebel with ETorque and Ramboxes, BUG, Level 2 equipment group, trailer brake controller, spray in liner, 9 speaker Alpine, Billet Silver Metallic. Will be trading in my 2014 Outdoorsman for it

December 2019? :p

TimG

Reaction score
Just ordered mine today.

Welcome to the waiting room!:LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread