5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Limited Dash issue

Steve76063

Reaction score
I contacted RamCares about the leather in my '19 Limited peeling/shrinking and this was the reply I got...NOT a happy camper :(

After further research, we do not see any coverage for this specific concern, unfortunately. However, there are 4 open recalls on your vehicle. Please visit your local dealer for the following recalls: Y78- HD High Pressure Fuel Pump, Z08-Truck Windshield Wipers, Z20-HD Ram, 2021-2022 WD, and ZB8- Truck Tailgate Latch Alignment. Once you do so, please let us know so we can apply additional support.

Gia
Ram Cares

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I contacted RamCares about the leather in my '19 Limited peeling/shrinking and this was the reply I got...NOT a happy camper :(

After further research, we do not see any coverage for this specific concern, unfortunately. However, there are 4 open recalls on your vehicle. Please visit your local dealer for the following recalls: Y78- HD High Pressure Fuel Pump, Z08-Truck Windshield Wipers, Z20-HD Ram, 2021-2022 WD, and ZB8- Truck Tailgate Latch Alignment. Once you do so, please let us know so we can apply additional support.

Gia
Ram Cares
I agree that this issue sucks. But you're well beyond your factory warranty period. What are you expecting from them? Most if not all manufacturers would respond the same way about an issue that happens at least two years beyond the original warranty period.

Users who are viewing this thread