5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Striker01

Reaction score
Picked mine up today. Estimate on the new tracking was June 6th. Didn't want the dealer to detail it, will get ceramic coat and clear bra later this month. I'll get some better pictures once she's cleaned up and tinted.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 62

Klink

Reaction score
If the wife says you can keep the Challenger - KEEP THE CHALLENGER
I am definitely strongly leaning that way. The Challenger with that 6.4 l monster engine is a ton of fun! Plus it is paid for and immaculately maintained.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
so got the Rebel 4x4, 5.7L Hemi eTorque, Hydro Blue Two Tone, Rebel Decal on the side, Black Power Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors, Tubular Side Steps, Spray in Bedliner, Air Suspension, Advanced Safety Group,Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Rebel 12 Package, Rebel Lvl 2 Equipment Group, Technology Group, Trailer Tow Group, Trailer Brake Controller, Shift In Demand Transfer Case, 33 Gal Fuel Tank

I've got a 2011 Camaro that i'll be trading in that had the HuD, and that's the main reason I got the technology group was for that. I would love to keep the Camaro but rarely get it out of the driveway any more, and we are consolidating are vehicles down to one.

Switch22

Reaction score
I am definitely strongly leaning that way. The Challenger with that 6.4 l monster engine is a ton of fun! Plus it is paid for and immaculately maintained.
You'd be crazy to sell. I've had many regrets having sold similar cool rides. What WAS I thinking?!!

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
Ordered on June 30th: 2022 RAM 1500 Limited 4X4, Billet Silver, 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel, Limited Level 1, Night Edition, Cold-Weather, MFT, Dual-Pane Pano Sunroof, Anti-Spin Diff, 33 Gal. Tank, Trailer brake. Now the wait begins.

RamVA

Reaction score
Ordered on June 30th: 2022 RAM 1500 Limited 4X4, Billet Silver, 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel, Limited Level 1, Night Edition, Cold-Weather, MFT, Dual-Pane Pano Sunroof, Anti-Spin Diff, 33 Gal. Tank, Trailer brake. Now the wait begins.
Congrats on the build! I don't understand how people are still placing 2022 orders however, as Koons told me back on 6/21 that orders were closed on '22's and that I had to get a '23. :unsure:

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my RAM through MD on 6/29/22. Sandi's telling me expect up to 90 days with no movement.

RAM 1500 Rebel hemi w/ e-torque, 4X4, Hydro Blue, Level 2, Rebel 12, 33 gallon tank, trailer brake control, electronic transfer case, black interior.

I'm hoping with less packages and nothing that needs to be done at the factory body shop (decals, side steps, bedliner, etc) they can finish my truck faster. I'll be adding sliders and bedliner (debating if I should since I'm going to put Decked in there) myself anyways

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the build! I don't understand how people are still placing 2022 orders however, as Koons told me back on 6/21 that orders were closed on '22's and that I had to get a '23. :unsure:
interesting. I was able to get a VIN and order confirmation on 6/30 when I placed my order on 6/29

Dunga

Reaction score
Ordered my RAM through MD on 6/29/22. Sandi's telling me expect up to 90 days with no movement.

RAM 1500 Rebel hemi w/ e-torque, 4X4, Hydro Blue, Level 2, Rebel 12, 33 gallon tank, trailer brake control, electronic transfer case, black interior.

I'm hoping with less packages and nothing that needs to be done at the factory body shop (decals, side steps, bedliner, etc) they can finish my truck faster. I'll be adding sliders and bedliner (debating if I should since I'm going to put Decked in there) myself anyways
That’s also what she told me when I ordered on 6/2. Ordered was D 1 the next day.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
I talked to my sales advisor at MD about a friend that wants to place an order for a 2022 and she said that the 2022 ordering window was still open as of yesterday. If you're set on a 22 MY give them a call.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rebels seem to be about a month and half to get going from order to build
Thank you!
This is the kind of info I was hoping to get. I understand it's not accurate but at least it provides me a time line that I can work with in regard to removing LED lights, RTT, solar setup and comms. on my 4Runner and list it for sale.
At least now I can it out. Hopefully I get my truck before August.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
those limited's get built much faster than anything else
yeah more expensive trim level lol
what can i say... whatever makes them the most money will be their priority. Certainly the same way for me when I was doing woodworking lol

RamVA

Reaction score
I talked to my sales advisor at MD about a friend that wants to place an order for a 2022 and she said that the 2022 ordering window was still open as of yesterday. If you're set on a 22 MY give them a call.
Interesting. It's strange that I got a VIN assigned right away, which I wouldn't of thought would be the case for a '23. Just reached out to Koons for some clarity, and I'm also going to shoot Sandi @ MD an email to see if they are still accepting '22 orders which it sounds like they are. 2022 avoids the price increases and will be produced quicker, which is a decent trade off for a digital cluster!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. It's strange that I got a VIN assigned right away, which I wouldn't of thought would be the case for a '23. Just reached out to Koons for some clarity, and I'm also going to shoot Sandi @ MD an email to see if they are still accepting '22 orders which it sounds like they are. 2022 avoids the price increases and will be produced quicker, which is a decent trade off for a digital cluster!
Your VIN will tell you whether it’s a 2022. If digits 10-11 are NN, then it’s a 2022

JG2Springer

Reaction score
Just ordered my limited today. Dealership said it was going to be a 2022. Will wait for VIN to confirm

1500 Limited 4x4
Patriot Blue
5.7 Hemi (no etorgue)
Limited 1 package
Night edition
Towing package
33 gal tank
Black folding tow mirrors
3.92 rear
Anti slip differential

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread