5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof of screwed up Rebel12 build?

19 REBEL RAM

Reaction score
Yes that is exactly correct , My sales rep whom I know personally showed me the order screen while ordering my truck and the price was 24

This is true as when my sales rep whom I know personally, showed me the screen at the dealership when I was ordering the rebel 12 pak came up with a price of 2495 instead of 2995 , I was wondering what the difference was , because it showed the leather seats and all the other options so I assumed it was exact , but now thinking back I was more than likely looking at a 9 speaker sound system instead of the 19 speaker HD , thats ok with me as long as it comes in with the leather seats Im good with that , still waiting , keep you posted ...!!!

Neokane

Reaction score
Yes that is exactly correct , My sales rep whom I know personally showed me the order screen while ordering my truck and the price was 24

This is true as when my sales rep whom I know personally, showed me the screen at the dealership when I was ordering the rebel 12 pak came up with a price of 2495 instead of 2995 , I was wondering what the difference was , because it showed the leather seats and all the other options so I assumed it was exact , but now thinking back I was more than likely looking at a 9 speaker sound system instead of the 19 speaker HD , thats ok with me as long as it comes in with the leather seats Im good with that , still waiting , keep you posted ...!!!

I love the leather seats.. really sets the truck apart!

19Jake

Reaction score
REBEL 12 Special Edition features unique metal speaker grilles trimmed in Rebel’s signature Radar Red anodized finish.
ram-1500-rebel-12 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/