5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Phantom_h60

Reaction score
2020 1500 Bighorn level 2
4x4 Crew, 5.7l Hemi e Torque, purchased new in 2020
$52k Sticker, paid $42K after rebate, $6k trade and friends and family discount. Financed $37k. Bought a 10y 150K bumper to bumper factory warranty for @ $2,800 cash.

myramtrx

Reaction score
The current $500 offer from PenFed doesn't require using the car buying service (aka TrueCar) or financing through them. You do have to sign in/up to be able to get it though.
I saw this and wonder if the PenFed $500 will stack on to the current RAM incentives. Who actually pays the dealership the $500?

petersandler

Reaction score
I saw this and wonder if the PenFed $500 will stack on to the current RAM incentives. Who actually pays the dealership the $500?
"This Offer may be combined with most current national, regional and other bonus incentives. This Offer may not be combined with some private offer programs including, but not limited to, other TDM Program Certificates, Military Program, Chrysler Employee Advantage Program, Existing Select Inventory Programs, CDI Program, On-The-Job Program, Non-Prime Retail Bonus Cash, Small Business Member Programs, or FFA Member incentives."

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dad is looking at a 2022 Big Horn quad cab. What type of discounts (% off msrp or below invoice) is Mark Dodge giving on BH?

Is blind spot still only available on Limited due to chip shortage?

Is 2023 a mid cycle refresh design or will it be 2024? When is last day to order a 2022?

Last edited:

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dad is looking at a 2022 Big Horn club cab. What type of discounts (% off msrp or below invoice) is Mark Dodge giving on BH?

Is blind spot still only available on Limited?

Is 2023 a mid cycle refresh design or will it be 2024? When is last day to order a 2022?
I just ordered my 2022 Big horn crew cab with the blind spot package, My build MSRP was $61,140.00. Mark Dodge price was $54,355 (not including any rebates/incentives). Yes blind spot is available, it comes with cross path detection. Go to ram trucks and you will see all the options to build.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Under normal times you would expect Ram to do a refresh for the 2033s, especially since Ford and GM are upping their game with respect to interiors.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So do the incentives qualify for where you live or where you order the truck from? I live in South Florida but would like to order from MD? I did that based on where I am but wasn’t sure if it depended on where you bought the truck from
You have a local dealer in FL between Tampa & Orlando that gives the same discounts as MD.

Doc fee is a little higher, but you’ll easily save that in transportation costs.

Lakeland CDJR in Lakeland, FL
Mike Peralta
[email protected]
(6% below invoice)

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have a local dealer in FL between Tampa & Orlando that gives the same discounts as MD.

Doc fee is a little higher, but you’ll easily save that in transportation costs.

Lakeland CDJR in Lakeland, FL
Mike Peralta
[email protected]
(6% below invoice)
I sent Mike an email and he never responded. I requested a price through their website on a build and their reps contacted me via text and of course they were clueless on what I wanted. I texted them my build and then ultimately Mike contacted me via text but wanted me to call HIM before he would discuss price. Seems a lot of the dealers in Florida all operate the same way. Everybody wants to talk to you on the phone before they will give you a price. Or they want you to come into the dealer before they will discuss price. When I contacted Mark dodge, it couldn’t have been any easier. As I did with every other dealer, I emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge and sent him my build sheet. The following day Renae sent me the price. She also explained everything in detail. No BS, no please call me first nonsense. They sent me exactly what I asked for and that was the price. Out of like 10 dealers in Florida I sent my build too, only 1 dealer came back close to mark dodge price but was still off by like $3000. Not gonna cost me much to get the truck. I will drive there and then drive the truck back. Spend $500 or less in gas.

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
For the $1000 rebate that was being offered as a pop-up on the website; did anyone find out if you need to take delivery by the specified date? We discussed previously and the fine print says "order or take delivery by". But if you don't lock the incentive in when ordering then don't take delivery by the specified date are you SOL?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I sent Mike an email and he never responded. I requested a price through their website on a build and their reps contacted me via text and of course they were clueless on what I wanted. I texted them my build and then ultimately Mike contacted me via text but wanted me to call HIM before he would discuss price. Seems a lot of the dealers in Florida all operate the same way. Everybody wants to talk to you on the phone before they will give you a price. Or they want you to come into the dealer before they will discuss price. When I contacted Mark dodge, it couldn’t have been any easier. As I did with every other dealer, I emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge and sent him my build sheet. The following day Renae sent me the price. She also explained everything in detail. No BS, no please call me first nonsense. They sent me exactly what I asked for and that was the price. Out of like 10 dealers in Florida I sent my build too, only 1 dealer came back close to mark dodge price but was still off by like $3000. Not gonna cost me much to get the truck. I will drive there and then drive the truck back. Spend $500 or less in gas.

Exactly.

This is the main thing that needs to be acknowledged when considering MD vs a more local dealer. MD actually earns your business the whole way through whereas so many of these other places that discount, still insist on playing these stupid games. Like so many others here, I can't tell you how nice it was to be respected and have fantastic service the whole way through the entire process with swift responses to any questions I had, AND in the form that I wanted to communicate (email to have everything on record). No hassle about anything, everything on the record and no game playing whatsoever. It was honestly hard to believe, even after everything I had read on here prior to ordering.

Obviously the pricing is great too, but the total package is really what makes it worth it to order from them. Wasn't really many other options for me when I ordered mine last year in my part of the country so the choice was very easy for me, but I understand dealing with a local dealer with similar pricing has it's advantages too. However, if you want the best chance of not having to deal with asshats throughout the buying experience, MD is a safe bet.

I want to say that I do appreciate the other members posting other dealers you could potentially do well at, just like to provide as much information as possible for the buyers benefit.

Jeepdinger

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from Gupton in TN? They were on the list of dealers IvoryHemi posted in this thread. They are competitive with MD, and half the distance away. Anyone have feedback on whether they are easy to work with, shady, or have a bad finance dept? Thanks.

mike146

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased from Gupton in TN? They were on the list of dealers IvoryHemi posted in this thread. They are competitive with MD, and half the distance away. Anyone have feedback on whether they are easy to work with, shady, or have a bad finance dept? Thanks.
half the distance from where?

I purchased from Mark Dodge and live in NY. Unless I was dealing with a dealer within 25 miles from me and was going to use them for service, does it matter how far away they are? Yes shipping or drive home will be a bit longer, but as others have said before, no nonsense, great price, etc. It really is a different experience.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I don't recall seeing much posted about them other than seeing them on the list, but if you contact or end up ordering with them, I would make sure they are willing to opt for price protection on the order. That's another one that's business as usual at MD and you can trust your preorder price to be what the same once the truck comes in, but some other dealers don't seem to like doing that. Hopefully someone can give some direct knowledge on Gupton otherwise for you, hard to tell what the finance department is going to be like until it's time to buy.

I would hope the price increases would take a break for a while but certainly wouldn't count on it, so nice to have protection against that if you have to wait for an order.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where is this list? I went back a bit and didn't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online