5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

DMutt

Reaction score
I wanted to post my information and add to the praise of doing business with MD. Also want to say thank you to all who contribute here that made this deal possible. I don't think I've ever had an easier and more pleasant buying experience. Sandy was prompt and delightful to work with. Now just need to wait. Hopefully not terribly long as it sounds like many trucks are turning around quite quickly. Here are the details.

2022 Limited 5.7 E torque
10th Anniversary Edition Package
Patriot Blue
Anti Spin Rear Axle
Body Color Bumpers
22" Wheels
33 gallon fuel tank

MSRP $72,265
Sale Price $63,313 including doc fee and other fees
Rebates $2000 plus $1000 certificate plus 48 month 0% financing
Total before TTL $60,313 (16.6% discount)
I just ordered and got $2500 total ($500 tread lightly, $500 CCAP bonus, $500 national bonus cash, and $1000 certificate). What was the other $500 you received?

Yo Yo

Reaction score
Anyone know of any current incentives for May for either West Michigan or Southwest Florida?I can register in either locale.

Right now dealer says Michigan has the better incentives with the following two:

22CN1 National Retailer consumer cash $500
GLCN5 Great Lakes 2022 CCAP Bonus cash $1,000

Anyone know of any other incentives or bonus cash to try and get? I am NOT military or a first responder.

Thanks for any help!

magnetized

Reaction score
You have a local dealer in FL between Tampa & Orlando that gives the same discounts as MD.

Doc fee is a little higher, but you’ll easily save that in transportation costs.

Lakeland CDJR in Lakeland, FL
Mike Peralta
[email protected]
(6% below invoice)
Tried them when I was purchasing mine. All they did was give me an offer on my trade-in. Mike never did return my call about my build. Oh and their offer was $5k under what I ended up getting from Mark Dodge. They do not get my vote.

franc944

Reaction score
Does anyone else suspect Hemi being added to the 22CN1 $1,000 rebate mid month like has happened before or any other Memorial Day incentive?

cleigh

Reaction score
I also want to post my 4/30/2022 order details. Thanks to forum members for recommending MD and sharing their order details. Sandi was a pleasure to work with.

2022 1500 Limited
5.7 e-torque
Delmonico
Night Edition
Limited Level 1
33 gal tank

MSRP - $74,295
Invoice - $68,630
Sale price including fees - $65,510
Rebates - $500 treadlightly, $500 national cash, $500 CCAP cash, $1000 ram bonus cash
Financing - 0% for 48 months
Total before TTL - $63,010 (15.2% off MSRP)

Hey, how did you get the Tread Lightly $500? I know their one program is invoice - 1%... .is there a different program that gets you $500 when using Mark Dodge? Thanks!

DMutt

Reaction score
Hey, how did you get the Tread Lightly $500? I know their one program is invoice - 1%... .is there a different program that gets you $500 when using Mark Dodge? Thanks!
Sandi from Mark Dodge said that is what they give for the affiliate program since they are already well below invoice.

cleigh

Reaction score
Sandi from Mark Dodge said that is what they give for the affiliate program since they are already well below invoice.
Awesome, thank you. I'm waiting on order confirmation, then that's an easy call to spend $100 to get $500.

Solracer

Reaction score
So I just found out about the Tread lightly discount and signed up. But then it said I MUST wait 30 days to use the discount? Anyone know if thats true? I plan to pick it up from MD in 2 or 3 weeks.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you. I'm waiting on order confirmation, then that's an easy call to spend $100 to get $500.
You can also get the Truecar code for $500 and don't have to spend $100. Only good for two weeks so you need to wait until right before taking delivery. Penfed is only $500 now so if not already a member doesn't pay to sign up.

cleigh

Reaction score
You can also get the Truecar code for $500 and don't have to spend $100. Only good for two weeks so you need to wait until right before taking delivery. Penfed is only $500 now so if not already a member doesn't pay to sign up.

How do you get the Truecar code? Just sign up at truecar.com?

rtpassini

Reaction score
If my dealer says I cant use more than one incentive, how do I go about showing different? Or making sure it gets done?

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
I just figured it out. If you go online and "build out the vehicle" at the end you can click some stuff that says get code and enter your info. They'll email it to you.
I just did it and got/printed my code. I'm going to see if MD will add it to my list of rebates.

MD confirmed I can get incentives that were available when I ordered and when I pick up, but NOT in between, which sucks, because last month was $1500+0%72mo

Right now, I've stacked:
$1000 for owning a competing truck (my Frontier)
$500 Penfed Member
$500 TrueCar (hopefully)
I asked for the $100 off because I ordered a Level 2 and got a Level II (no heated/reclining rear seats).

What else can I add on, I'm on an Extreme Couponing binge.

jwortsman

Reaction score
So I just found out about the Tread lightly discount and signed up. But then it said I MUST wait 30 days to use the discount? Anyone know if thats true? I plan to pick it up from MD in 2 or 3 weeks.
Yes, absolutely true. I signed up after I ordered mine and Aaron told me to use that then I would have to decline the incentives at time of order and accept the ones when I picked up... but shorter answer is yes, have to have it for 30 days to get the code they need.... also, it's 30 days from member letter, not necessarily from joining

cleigh

Reaction score
I just did it and got/printed my code. I'm going to see if MD will add it to my list of rebates.

MD confirmed I can get incentives that were available when I ordered and when I pick up, but NOT in between, which sucks, because last month was $1500+0%72mo

Right now, I've stacked:
$500 Penfed Member
$500 TrueCar (hopefully)
I asked for the $100 off because I ordered a Level 2 and got a Level II (no heated/reclining rear seats).

That's interesting... MD told me (and I reconfirmed multiple times) that I could only use incentives at time of delivery, NOT ones available now. Wonder if that's a policy change with prices shifting.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
That's interesting... MD told me (and I reconfirmed multiple times) that I could only use incentives at time of delivery, NOT ones available now. Wonder if that's a policy change with prices shifting.
For me, delivery is now. The truck just came in yesterday (earlier than I expected) and I'm working with financing at the moment. I'm trying to dig up anything that I can that applies to 3/14 and Today, but nothing in between.

April had better incentives, but I can't use them. There were incentives in March, but I'm told that there are better ones now.

Can anyone point me to other incentives?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you get the Truecar code? Just sign up at truecar.com?
Go to truecar and go to browse by brand. Select Ram. Start building out a quote. Towards the end of the build out it will show an option to select incentives and one of them is Truecar. At the final step it will show your code, which should look something like this (I didn't even have to enter my contact info to get the code, IIRC you used to have to).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-204250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-204250_Chrome.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 18

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Right now, I've stacked:
$500 Penfed Member
$500 TrueCar (hopefully)

Can't stack truecar and penfed. Penfed rebate is actually serviced by truecar and is now $500 (used to be $1000).

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Looks like they just updated the Memorial Day incentives. $500 additional rebate when financed through Chrysler Capital (at least on Rebel for my region). Expires 5/31/2022.

Users who are viewing this thread