5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

franc944

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any rebate changes for April? My Big Horn Backcountry is being built this month and I'm trying to figure out if I should take the 0%

petersandler

Reaction score
I'm in central IL. I started calling the dealers around me to ask if they would honor Affiliate Rewards on an order. I stopped after 3 responded yes (all dealers in smaller towns) and 1 no (not surprisingly from the larger dealer in a city).

I'm very happy getting 1% off invoice plus rebates and buying local. Plus I know the dealer I'm buying from and they always make the buying experience stress free. I can't imagine traveling out of state and the stress that goes with that, to end up in a nasty closing process where they know you've made a big commitment getting there and are unlikely to walk away.
That's exactly what I did. I bought from Koon's previously and didn't feel the savings was worth the hassle of making the trip and the local guy is actually a pleasure to deal with.

myramtrx

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any rebate changes for April? My Big Horn Backcountry is being built this month and I'm trying to figure out if I should take the 0%

A way to get current incentives for a truck, do the RAM build and price on the RAM website, input your zip code, choose the truck series, model and cab type and then next to the price, there is a little (i) in a circle. Open that and it will list all incentives for your area and the date they are good until.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A way to get current incentives for a truck, do the RAM build and price on the RAM website, input your zip code, choose the truck series, model and cab type and then next to the price, there is a little (i) in a circle. Open that and it will list all incentives for your area and the date they are good until.
So do the incentives qualify for where you live or where you order the truck from? I live in South Florida but would like to order from MD? I did that based on where I am but wasn’t sure if it depended on where you bought the truck from

MO Rebel

Reaction score
So do the incentives qualify for where you live or where you order the truck from? I live in South Florida but would like to order from MD? I did that based on where I am but wasn’t sure if it depended on where you bought the truck from

Incentives are always based on where the truck is registered.

myramtrx

Reaction score
Incentives are based on where you live. The zipcode that is on your buyers order. What will be on the title.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems like more and more dealers are limiting what they can order. No one can order me the black step rails with my build, Chapman Dodge isn't taking new orders at all, and MD said they could not order a crew cab bighorn with the night edition any more. Crazy stuff going on with the orders it seems.
I sent my build into MD over the weekend and it was a big horn crew cab with night edition and they never said anything to me today when they sent me the price along with the configuration preview. Wondering when they will know if the options can be ordered?

Louhound88

Reaction score
Buying from Mark Dodge was easily the least stressful buying experience I've had. All negotiations were done up front, price and incentives were locked in at the time of the order, and financing was solid prior to my ever stepping foot on the plane to fly down. There was no hard-ball, no last minute games, nothing but an extremely pleasant and efficient walk-through and delivery. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Edited to add: I am not saying this would be the experience everywhere, but I wanted to share how different my irl experience was from the hypothetical situation you imagined.
I live nearby Mark Dodge and have bought vehicles here before. They are pretty easy to buy from and aren't sales people like most other dealerships you deal with. My understanding is they don't deal with commissions the way most other dealerships do, so they don't hound you at all. With that said when I bought my ram they weren't the cheapest in town. lol.

Rau

Reaction score
Just got my truck at dealership (MD). I had affiliate rewards $500, ram drive plus - $1000, cash bonus from ram website- $1000 and penfed. Dealer called me and said cash bonus $1000 and penfed $500 are not stackable with others.

That’s a bummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my truck at dealership (MD). I had affiliate rewards $500, ram drive plus - $1000, cash bonus from ram website- $1000 and penfed. Dealer called me and said cash bonus $1000 and penfed $500 are not stackable with others.

That’s a bummer!

What is this this "ram drive plus $1000" you speak of?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Guess it all depends on your build. My list price was 59,970.
Dicounts: 2% ram forum member, 1% tread lightly, 3% chrysler financing
Sale price- 50,242.06 +ttl + $500 doc fee
Whatever other national rebates and incentives apply will be applied at pickup (as of right now 2750+1000 dodge pop up)
Ram Forum member discount? Please tell me more. Didn’t know about that one. 🤔

petersandler

Reaction score
it's from a local credit union, HVFCU. 12533 zip code

How do you get a rebate from a local credit union if you’re using Chrysler financing? Penfed offers a rebate if you’ve use their car buying service but you have to use their financing.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
How do you get a rebate from a local credit union if you’re using Chrysler financing? Penfed offers a rebate if you’ve use their car buying service but you have to use their financing.

The current $500 offer from PenFed doesn't require using the car buying service (aka TrueCar) or financing through them. You do have to sign in/up to be able to get it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online