5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

jajonesman

Reaction score
Open https://www.ramtrucks.com/ in INCOGNITO tab. Good luck!

This should pop up: View attachment 119535

Or this: View attachment 119536

Terms:
View attachment 119537
You're the absolute man for putting this out there! Just got my code & send it to my dealer. (Says it has up to 48 hours to show, hopefully it'll come through soon) Would prefer to save $1,000 on my Rebel as I'm picking it up next week. This would make my eh review on the dealership go a little better.

Matt863

Reaction score
When is it best time to give that $1000 to the dealer? Wait until you got them at their lowest price or up front? I think if you give it to them up front, then it doesn't give them much incentive to give you much else.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
When is it best time to give that $1000 to the dealer? Wait until you got them at their lowest price or up front? I think if you give it to them up front, then it doesn't give them much incentive to give you much else.
AFTER all your negotiations and lock in the final sale price. technically, they can just apply for you, not tell you and collect the $1000 for themselves. super sleeeezzy. or just go to Mark Dodge and avoid all that. Their price is pretty much the best you'll get locally and no haggling needed.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that Mark Dodge is great. Not buying from there is as stupid as 3.92 gears, a body lift and those pulled out wheels that everyone runs around with as well as those nasty Flowmasters that sound terrible.

Mark Dodge, just go there. ✌️

😛

1Raider

Reaction score
I'm fixing to place an order for a 22' Longhorn myself an wanting to use MD for mine this time around also. Here alot of great things about them an how easy the buying process is etc.
Just wondering if anyone else has been required to place a non-refundable deposit down when ordering?
I've never had to place a deposit down when ordering any of my trucks in the past an wont this order.

TSL

Reaction score
I'm fixing to place an order for a 22' Longhorn myself an wanting to use MD for mine this time around also. Here alot of great things about them an how easy the buying process is etc.
Just wondering if anyone else has been required to place a non-refundable deposit down when ordering?
I've never had to place a deposit down when ordering any of my trucks in the past an wont this order.
Yes, they do require a non-refundable deposit. Attached is an example, this was one of the documents I needed to sign with them when I placed my order 3 weeks ago. Given how easy they are to work with and the fantastic prices they have, I was OK with doing this, albeit there are slight risks. For eg, suppose something out of the blue happens and my financial circumstances change radically and I simply can't afford the vehicle by the time it arrives ? Possible, I suppose, but I decided not to fret about that !

Attachments

• non refunable deposit form.pdf
    124.2 KB · Views: 37

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I can't get damned ram website to give me a discount code, in the slim chance I would even be able to use it.

But, I do keep getting a pop up to fill out a survey. Thanks Stellantis.

Phippy

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass on not all dealers not named Mark Dodge are bad apples. Dealership I'm dealing with locked my price minus taxes/title etc, when I ordered knowing full well my MSRP will increase which it did by $1400. Their also aware of my $1,000 bonus cash and couldn't be happier for me. I'm now hoping come March my current incentive of $1500 that was locked in will be higher. I'm completely thrilled with my experience so far even though I understand I possibly could of saved up to additional $3k from MD.

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No
So I got a new POC with VIN now assigned and just curious about a change. It now has the following:
Sales Code - 4UQ
Description - T3AC
MSRP - $0
FWP - $125

I asked MD what this was, and they just said it doesn’t affect me.

What is also wierd is that the following was deleted:
Sales Code - 163
Description - Zone 63-Dallas

Anybody know what this is? Thanks
Not sure about the sales code, but my understanding is that Zone 63-Dallas just means that all of their orders go through Dallas. Every dealership falls under a zone, and MD is in Dallas' "District".

Eldodroptop

Reaction score
The codes are internal corporate speak for type of order, Sold order to a customer, or order for dealer stock. And the codes can change on internal paperwork as the status of the order evolves. FWP means Factory Wholesale Price. As was stated above Dallas is the sales zone that Mark CDJR is under.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
For Mark Dodge are you dealing with a specific sales person to get a quote or just sending a request via their generic e-mail?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You guys know there is a whole separate thread for those that want to read about Mark Dodge in every post right?
You know that Mark Dodge is one of the best (maybe the best) dealers in the country and it makes sense they'd pop up in this thread frequently, right?

But sure, here's the Mark Dodge thread, for anyone interested:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You know that Mark Dodge is one of the best (maybe the best) dealers in the country and it makes sense they'd pop up in this thread frequently, right?

But sure, here's the Mark Dodge thread, for anyone interested:
I guess some people just don't like realizing they paid more than they had to 😔 😢

😝

Users who are viewing this thread