5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

davidv2135

Reaction score
Asking for a friend - anyone know of a dealership that gives deals like MD except for Fords?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topps792

Reaction score
Just wanted to go on record here as I believe excellent customer service should always be rewarded. I recently (early December) set out to order a 2022 Rebel and sent inquiry emails to all the regularly recommended dealers - Washington, Idaho, Scottsdale, and Mark Dodge (I won’t mention the names, but you know who they are). My emails went out on a Sunday night, and the next morning at 7:00 am Idaho time, I had a detailed quote from Sandi at Mark Dodge. I had one question for her, which she responded to within minutes.
Needless to say, I gave her my business and subsequent questions have been answered within hours.
As of today, I have not received any contact from the other dealers that were given the same opportunity to earn my business.
Hopefully my experience with Sandi at Mark Dodge will help some of you that are in the beginning stages of an order.
Sandi has been awesome for us. We ordered a 22 Longhorn 4x2 4 weeks ago and realized last night we wanted the 4x4 why a few extra options instead. Shot an email over to her last night and today she responded saying we can move the $1000 non-refundable deposit to a new build!

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Asking for a friend - anyone know of a dealership that gives deals like MD except for Fords?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Granger Ford in Iowa is offering 3% below invoice on F150 and 2% below invoice on Super Duty's. I am contemplating ordering a Platnium from them and end this RAM ********.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Granger Ford in Iowa is offering 3% below invoice on F150 and 2% below invoice on Super Duty's. I am contemplating ordering a Platnium from them and end this RAM ********.
To add, Ford never canceled any of their affiliate pricing. I still have mine, just didn't find the inventory I wanted.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

ashott989

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get the call from the dealer to come pick it up today. My truck arrived at the train yard about 20 miles away on 12/17.
Your build is relatively similar to mine that I ordered 12/17, and it's giving me hope that it won't be 20+ weeks to receive. I don't need that hope, I'm trying to be patient and that doesn't help lol.

Reactions: x50

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your build is relatively similar to mine that I ordered 12/17, and it's giving me hope that it won't be 20+ weeks to receive. I don't need that hope, I'm trying to be patient and that doesn't help lol.
Do you have a VIN yet? Don't see you in the tracker.

x50

Reaction score
I picked up the truck on Monday. It took 10 days from when it shipped via train to Chester PA, including transport to the dealership in Delaware.

ashott989

Reaction score
I picked up the truck on Monday. It took 10 days from when it shipped via train to Chester PA, including transport to the dealership in Delaware.
Thanks for info. I'm in Knoxville, TN area and figure it'll be similar to have delivered to me here.

Reactions: x50

spyder

Reaction score
Anyone know if the First Responder discount has been extended to 2022 trucks? Also, would that be on top of the $1250 cash allowance?
I don't know if it is for the 2022, but on the 2021 I bought last month, I found out a couple days later that Hoblit Motors in Woodland did NOT apply it to my purchase, and have been getting the runaround from them ever since. Over a dozen attempts to contact have been ignored, and a stop in at the dealership got me a "you'll have to talk to the guy that isn't here today, we don't know anything about that" response. I got on email from them early on saying that "the rebate will becoming in a check from Dodge", and finally actually got a phone call today about it...but it's been a ****show of disappointment, and I have a feeling they're trying to pocket the rebate instead of giving it to me.

Tinshield

Reaction score
I don't know if it is for the 2022, but on the 2021 I bought last month, I found out a couple days later that Hoblit Motors in Woodland did NOT apply it to my purchase, and have been getting the runaround from them ever since. Over a dozen attempts to contact have been ignored, and a stop in at the dealership got me a "you'll have to talk to the guy that isn't here today, we don't know anything about that" response. I got on email from them early on saying that "the rebate will becoming in a check from Dodge", and finally actually got a phone call today about it...but it's been a ****show of disappointment, and I have a feeling they're trying to pocket the rebate instead of giving it to me.

WOW! That’s BS

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
many Ram dealers On Long Island in NY are charging at least $3500 over MSRP
Best and only tool you have is to just keep looking around. I'm seeing $5k "accessory" charge in the Philly area.

Got no problems increasing my search area to 100 miles to find something. That's how I got lucky.

2021 Ram Rebel

mike146

Reaction score
Best and only tool you have is to just keep looking around. I'm seeing $5k "accessory" charge in the Philly area.

Got no problems increasing my search area to 100 miles to find something. That's how I got lucky.

2021 Ram Rebel
Increased my search area 1500 miles. And even if I end up shipping from Mark Dodge in LA to Long Island NY for 1500 to 2000 dollars, still saving about 7000. No brainer ordering from MD.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Increased my search area 1500 miles. And even if I end up shipping from Mark Dodge in LA to Long Island NY for 1500 to 2000 dollars, still saving about 7000. No brainer ordering from MD.
Cool. Do what you gotta do. I would go a different route.

2021 Ram Rebel

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you think MSRP is too high now, wait until next year when they increase it.
Not only the MSRP but what they allow you to place in your trim line build.
No LEDS, multifunction, ramboxes in Bighorn for an example.
I built a Bighorn that suits my needs and I am very happy over all. No can do anymore. That makes me see what else is available to suit me which may require some leg work on my part and Ram taking a hike.

Last edited:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I hope other dealers are paying attention.

Users who are viewing this thread