5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I refinanced immediately. Did not wait. By the time all the paperwork was processed, Chrysler was paid off in 5 weeks. Dealer wants you to wait because 3-4 months are required for them to get their commission (or whatever it's called).
this might be a stupid question, but if you take delivery in March and there are no financing rebates so you get say 3.9%... can you refinance with Chrysler financial the following month if they have a 0% promotion going?

NJC1684

Reaction score
I ordered mine in December and the dealer indicated full price was $70,345, discounts and rebates took it to $56,699, then taxes and fees brought the price out the door to be $61,162. I will also get the 0% for 72 months when I pick up the limited tomorrow.
Let us know how that pans out. Don’t think I’ve heard of anyone getting the rebates (dealer discount, yes) along with the 0%.

boconnell45

Reaction score
Wanted to share as I officially ordered my first Ram this morning.

Thank you to all of the posts on this forum and in particular the extensive posts from Silent Bob, I know his posts alone have already saved me thousands of dollars. Really incredible That people are willing to put in the time to help folks like me who are new to the system.

2021 Ram 2500
Big Horn Crew Cab
Granite Crystal Metallic
6.4 V8
4.10 rear axle/ anti spin
220 alternator
Level 2 equip
Night Edition
Off Road pkg
9 alpine speaker w/ sub
bucket seats
clearance lights/bed lights/aux switches/ spray in liner/ wheel to wheel running boards

MSRP: $58,605
Negotiated price: $53,192 + 620 title/doc
Less rebates/ incentives at time of pickup
(just shy of 10%)

Have not set foot in the dealership (or any) during this whole process. I would highly recommend this dealer to any other forum members located in New England (its in NH) + no sales tax!! From the jump this dealer was $1,000 lower than any of the other 12 or so dealers I contacted within the state.

Thanks again to the posters on this forum for helping me save $1000s.

So excited for my new truck!

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wanted to share as I officially ordered my first Ram this morning.

Thank you to all of the posts on this forum and in particular the extensive posts from Silent Bob, I know his posts alone have already saved me thousands of dollars. Really incredible That people are willing to put in the time to help folks like me who are new to the system.

2021 Ram 2500
Big Horn Crew Cab
Granite Crystal Metallic
6.4 V8
4.10 rear axle/ anti spin
220 alternator
Level 2 equip
Night Edition
Off Road pkg
9 alpine speaker w/ sub
bucket seats
clearance lights/bed lights/aux switches/ spray in liner/ wheel to wheel running boards

MSRP: $58,605
Negotiated price: $53,192 + 620 title/doc
Less rebates/ incentives at time of pickup
(just shy of 10%)

Have not set foot in the dealership (or any) during this whole process. I would highly recommend this dealer to any other forum members located in New England (its in NH) + no sales tax!! From the jump this dealer was $1,000 lower than any of the other 12 or so dealers I contacted within the state.

Thanks again to the posters on this forum for helping me save $1000s.

So excited for my new truck!
maybe i missed it but did you say the name of the dealership?

boconnell45

Reaction score
I'm brand new to the forum and wasn't sure if that was frowned upon.
Dealership is Nucar Automall of Tilton, NH. (formally Autoserv). Dealt with sales manager Dan start to finish

Cueball

Reaction score
1500 limited custom order
Msrp: $66170 FWP/invoice $60669
Price before rebates/incentives: $58500 which is almost 12% off msrp and about 3.55% below invoice before rebates/incentives.

I contacted multiple dealers and brought up affiliate pricing, 1% under invoice and what their most competitive price would be etc. using email in this thread as a template.
Ended up going with a smaller dealership that was by far the most responsive and easy to work with. They matched best price I was able to get from others after some minimal back and forth. All done via email. I’m in Oregon

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
1500 limited custom order
Msrp: $66170 FWP/invoice $60669
Price before rebates/incentives: $58500 which is almost 12% off msrp and about 3.55% below invoice before rebates/incentives.

I contacted multiple dealers and brought up affiliate pricing, 1% under invoice and what their most competitive price would be etc. using email in this thread as a template.
Ended up going with a smaller dealership that was by far the most responsive and easy to work with. They matched best price I was able to get from others after some minimal back and forth. All done via email. I’m in Oregon
Congrats...welcome to the world of RAM!

DAT84

Reaction score
First time poster. Went to the dealership this AM and test drove a Big Horn Night Edition quad cab. MSRP is $48,700. He said there was a "little bit" of wiggle room on the price. What would one consider to be a fair price combined with 0% for 72 months?

rbundy84

Reaction score
First time poster. Went to the dealership this AM and test drove a Big Horn Night Edition quad cab. MSRP is $48,700. He said there was a "little bit" of wiggle room on the price. What would one consider to be a fair price combined with 0% for 72 months?
Anywhere near 15% off MSRP is a good deal right now as the Rebates aren’t the best right now

Theres a $59k Laramie I have my eye on at a local dealer, but dealer isn’t going lower than $51k right now...

Users who are viewing this thread