5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

ramtruck89

Reaction score
Gonna jump onto this and recommend Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA as well. (This will probably sound like a paid advertisement lol)

2021 Limited 4x4 Night Edition
MSRP: $67,630
Discount included what I assume is a combination of dealer discount and RAM EP, additional incentives, $1,500 RAM bonus cash (the code from the website)
Final Price: $49,830

After stumbling upon comments about Mark Dodge once or twice, I looked at their site but figured the advertising was the typical "bait and switch" tactic full of stacked rebates that were impossible to qualify for, or would just be a pain in the keister to negotiate. I dropped Aaron (he's a sales manager) an email directly. Figured the worst that happened was that nothing productive came of it. But he was timely in responding, was quite upfront about pricing, and answered my specific questions without beating around the bush. What you see advertised on their website is the legit pricing they offer and clearly shows if incentives are already accounted for in that discount, so you know what other discounts may be applicable from the start.

No haggling or bloated numbers with Aaron, no sort of pressure or harassment in communication, no "let me talk to the manager" or B.S. sales tactics to worry about, no pitches for window etching or undercoating, etc. The numbers were clear from the start and Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with. Then once we got set up with finance, that was just as easy, with all paperwork done electronically, to include registration and taxes for out of state registration. And if you aren't local, they can help get you set up with shipping the truck (for an additional fee of course).

I would HIGHLY recommend giving the folks at Mark Dodge an opportunity to see what they can do for you. Even if you don't get the same deal, I would imagine you'll still get a great price from them.
The finance person I spoke with there said in Louisiana it is actually a $10k fine to have misleading pricing. Not sure if true but what I was told.

tejesh83

Reaction score
Is anyone still getting the $1500 popup offer on the ram website? I tried a few different devices and browsers, but no luck here.

AK103

Reaction score
I was looking for a 2500 in SoCal until I realized how much smaller the back seat is compared to a 1500. What incentives is everybody being allowed to combine on a 2021 1500?
CACMH $1500
21CMA1 $1000
RAM $1500
Military $500
Employee pricing.
Chrysler website says 0% for 60 months plus $2500 incentive on 2021 big horns, but when I brought up financing they said they preferred to use outside credit unions. Has anybody gotten this rate AND all incentives?

So from my understanding you cannot stack the 0% and rebates. It's one or the other.
I was able to get 0% and $3000 in incentives.
$1500 CC incentive for financing and $1500 bonus cash from the site pop up.
Hope that helps.

PHX396

Reaction score
So I have been lurking for a while . I am not partial to one manufacturer. Owned an 06 Avalanche and currently own a Ford Lightning and 96 Nissan hardbody as my daily. Have 3 boys though and will have to start picking up youngest who is 1 1/2 from school soon. I build houses and my painter backed into my Nissan a month ago so it was in the shop for two weeks and I got a Ram SLT from enterprise as my rental. I was throughly impressed with the truck. Power, trans, how quiet it was and ride. Dial shifter is my biggest beef but I can get past thst. So I have been looking at deals recently as I need a write off in 2021 for business. I know employee pricing is running through January 4th and debating on pulling trigger if I can find some thing. Bill Luke has Night Edition Big horns and Laramies for 9-10k off msrp here. Seems like a decent deal. I have seen a lot of praise for Mark Dodge, should I contact them? Or should I wait until later in year? Deals seem pretty good to be had right now.

Reaction score
So I have been lurking for a while . I am not partial to one manufacturer. Owned an 06 Avalanche and currently own a Ford Lightning and 96 Nissan hardbody as my daily. Have 3 boys though and will have to start picking up youngest who is 1 1/2 from school soon. I build houses and my painter backed into my Nissan a month ago so it was in the shop for two weeks and I got a Ram SLT from enterprise as my rental. I was throughly impressed with the truck. Power, trans, how quiet it was and ride. Dial shifter is my biggest beef but I can get past thst. So I have been looking at deals recently as I need a write off in 2021 for business. I know employee pricing is running through January 4th and debating on pulling trigger if I can find some thing. Bill Luke has Night Edition Big horns and Laramies for 9-10k off msrp here. Seems like a decent deal. I have seen a lot of praise for Mark Dodge, should I contact them? Or should I wait until later in year? Deals seem pretty good to be had right now.

[email protected]

I’d be glad to assist you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cgo

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck from Mark Dodge!!!

Highly recommend, they give incredible prices even when ordered. I ordered my truck in November and it came in today.

MSRP $70,140
Discount $17,000
Price $53,140

I did end up losing $3500 in discount because went with 0% financing but an ordered limited exactly the way I wanted for $56,640 was a great deal for me!!
Crazy discount, congrats!

Cgo

Reaction score
More like if the covidiots continue to ignore science and common sense and cite their 'freedumbs.'
You mean the science and common sense that says it's basically a slightly worse flu and that kids don't transmit or react negatively to it as other age groups? #open the dang schools. #dont destroy business owners' livelihoods or the economy over this overblown ridiculousness.

Ok, back to trucks.

Ultra1988

Reaction score
You mean the science and common sense that says it's basically a slightly worse flu and that kids don't transmit or react negatively to it as other age groups? #open the dang schools. #dont destroy business owners' livelihoods or the economy over this overblown ridiculousness.

Ok, back to trucks.
Close friend of mine had his entire department get covid on a case. All of them aside from one guy had had zero to minor symptoms. The other guy was dead the next week from covid. Zero prior medical conditions, healthy guy in his 30’s. Just something to think about. I don’t agree with the shutdowns either.

just off the phone with the dealer. They will not do employee pricing with the 0% financing. They claimed that’s how it reads through Chrysler.

slatersan

Reaction score

Ok, back to trucks.
Found another one!

• Love
Reactions: Cgo

AK103

Reaction score
Close friend of mine had his entire department get covid on a case. All of them aside from one guy had had zero to minor symptoms. The other guy was dead the next week from covid. Zero prior medical conditions, healthy guy in his 30’s. Just something to think about. I don’t agree with the shutdowns either.

just off the phone with the dealer. They will not do employee pricing with the 0% financing. They claimed that’s how it reads through Chrysler.

Find a better dealer.
I got 7% off invoice (better than employee pricing). Plus 0% plus 3,000 in incentives.

civic

Reaction score
2021 Rebel crew 4x4 v8.

About 22% off msrp. Good deal, but do you guys think I should push for bedliner or side steps?

Attachments

• 20201227_155158.jpg
    20201227_155158.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 54

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
2021 Rebel crew 4x4 v8.

About 22% off msrp. Good deal, but do you guys think I should push for bedliner or side steps?
22% is a hell of a deal. You can always ask for whatever you want...but, IMPO, that would be pushing it. Let us know how it all turns out.

What's the BRAKE PLUS for $399???

civic2

Reaction score
Is that a extended cab or very base?
Its the crew cab, not the quad. Not many options on this build other than the night edition, 4x4, V8 and remote start. That being said, what do you guys think of buying a 40k truck without alot of the options?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Its the crew cab, not the quad. Not many options on this build other than the night edition, 4x4, V8 and remote start. That being said, what do you guys think of buying a 40k truck without alot of the options?
What do I think? What do YOU think???

soSincerious

Reaction score
And what's "market value price"
Are they using a different term for MSRP or is that an inflated number to make it seem like a better deal?

919 dollar government fee?
399 brake plus?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
And what's "market value price"
Are they using a different term for MSRP or is that an inflated number to make it seem like a better deal?

919 dollar government fee?
399 brake plus?
I have seen this before in several places and, typically, Market Value is the MSRP.

Users who are viewing this thread