5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

gatorhwk

Reaction score
I just bought mine this past Saturday for $15K under sticker. No BS. I saved a ton of money at Jimmy Britt Ram in Dublin, GA (about 100 miles south of Atlanta/50 miles south of Macon). I highly recommend!!

The pic is the truck I bought and yes, I got all of the $15K off and I don’t own a tractor and am not a recent college grad or first responder. I am military though but that’s only $500 off. They are a no nonsense dealership in the south where a handshake is their word. Great business!

One thing though, I didn’t get a owners manual. They said Ram doesn’t give those out anymore. I find that odd but for $15K off, I can download a manual. Please let me know if this is accurate or not though.

https://www.jimmybrittcdjr.com/new-...racted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-trim-0

Sounds like a great deal! Was the deal the $15k off with no questions asked or were there options for other conditional incentives (if you had qualified)?

filup01

Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal! Was the deal the $15k off with no questions asked or were there options for other conditional incentives (if you had qualified)?
I honestly don’t know. They didn’t ask questions and I damn sure didn’t. I just said I’d be happy to take the deal. I did call them before I made the drive and verified the discount on their website and asked if the truck I was looking at was seriously that much money off and they said yes. I figured that deal was fair enough and didn’t ask anything more.

danhshopper

Reaction score
I honestly don’t know. They didn’t ask questions and I **** sure didn’t. I just said I’d be happy to take the deal. I did call them before I made the drive and verified the discount on their website and asked if the truck I was looking at was seriously that much money off and they said yes. I figured that deal was fair enough and didn’t ask anything more.
That sounds a way better deal than mine. How much dealer charge for documentation fee and registration?

Croat23

Reaction score
I tried reaching out to Jason Beltran to inquire about pricing for a Laramie build with eTorque and I was told they’re not currently taking builds that include the eTorque engine. Do you guys think that’s specific to Tyson Jeep or is that a nationwide thing? Any other recommendations for IL dealer contacts?

gatorhwk

Reaction score
I tried reaching out to Jason Beltran to inquire about pricing for a Laramie build with eTorque and I was told they’re not currently taking builds that include the eTorque engine. Do you guys think that’s specific to Tyson Jeep or is that a nationwide thing? Any other recommendations for IL dealer contacts?

I'm betting it's a temp nationwide thing. I walked thru some build options with a dealer Sunday and he pulled up some type of "hot sheet" that listed various configurations that weren't available as of mid September. One of them was no non-dealer stock orders for air suspension on Bighorns and Laramies .... great. I'll guess another was the eTorque on Laramies.

ballgame168

Reaction score

Trying to price out a factory order for a Limited and got the same response from multiple dealerships. October 5th is when they expect to open it back up.

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
Trying to price out a factory order for a Limited and got the same response from multiple dealerships. October 5th is when they expect to open it back up.

I didn’t get an exact date but two dealers I spoke with on a limited quote gave the “late this week / early next week” response. Said that Ram got flooded with eTorque orders and had to shut down orders to catch up.

1Raider

Reaction score
Well I hope the rebates go up tomorrow when I pick mine up..
I talked to the GM this morning and he wanted to list mine as sold today as they needed the count this month on sales,he agreed to accept the new rebates if they go up so all is good.
Having them hook it up to the computer an make sure it has all the updates etc.

PRobinson88

Reaction score
I don’t have the details in front of me, but I’m pretty happy with my purchase to say the least.

2019 Laramie Crew 6.4’ box
$51,155 window sticker with options
Less dealer discount
Less current rebates
Less dealer special 1k off
AND an additional 1.5k negotiation
Agreed purchase price... $37,980 :D
B4453299-80B0-497C-9805-E3D38ECD43E0.jpeg

Mike67

Reaction score

I'm in IL too, tried Tyson as well same answer, got the same answer from the local dealer, was told to wait until 10/05

danhshopper

Reaction score
I don’t have the details in front of me, but I’m pretty happy with my purchase to say the least.

2019 Laramie Crew 6.4’ box
$51,155 window sticker with options
Less dealer discount
Less current rebates
Less dealer special 1k off
AND an additional 1.5k negotiation
Agreed purchase price... $37,980 :D
View attachment 5680
Congrats, that's a heck of deal and I like your rims!!

danhshopper

Reaction score
I like the wheels a lot too. Got a heck of a deal on those as well lol. I put them on the first week I had the truck.
Can you share the link for the rims? My truck is 18in stock, replacing them will be the first mod I'll do!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@KJRam any leads on discount dealers in New England?

Anyone have experience with Security Dodge in Amityville, NY?

PRobinson88

Reaction score
Can you share the link for the rims? My truck is 18in stock, replacing them will be the first mod I'll do!

I actually grabbed them off a guy brand new in the box who was going to put them on his Chevy. I paid $600 for all 4. So I don’t think your going to find a deal quite like that, but I’d check out Custom Offsets website. They usually put together a very good deal for you if you call them.

Gearwhine

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 BigHorn yesterday in Denver, CO. Brandon Dodge. I think Josiah and Andre were pretty damn easy to work with.

Bighorn, Quad Cab, 4x4, 6' 4" bed
Options: Granite Crystal, 5.7L eTorque, sport appearance package, level 1 technology equipment group, rubber mats, limited slip, wheelhouse liners, 20" chrome clad wheels

MSRP - $48,450
MFG and dealer incentives - $10,500
Price before taxes and fees - $37,950
Dealer Fee - $649 + $299 for the blinky brake lights

I'm pretty happy at 78% of MSRP. My understanding was that it was ~$1250 loss to the dealer minus whatever kickbacks they get for quotas. Definitely some features I didn't want, but this was the best deal out there (by far from what I could locate) for an in stock truck in the area that met my requirements. 19 Ram 1500.jpg

Last edited:

satellitemike

Reaction score
63,670 MSRP on a Limited w Ivory tri coat, Level 1 group, 3.92, and Etorque.
$2500 in rebates the rest was discounted
52,800 plus tax and lic.
Hard to find one without a sunroof but finally found one on the lot.
I think fair deal but not great.

Attachments

• 2019 ram 1500.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 43

Cannonball

Reaction score
So not many people here seem to include the dealer fee in any of these numbers. I'm in central FL and every dealer I've researched has between a $600-1000 dealer fee above tag and title fees.

1. How are you guys getting out of paying this?
2. Will ordering v buying off the lot change anything in regards to fees?
3. Any fee free dealers within 200 miles of Orlando??

gatorhwk

Reaction score
So not many people here seem to include the dealer fee in any of these numbers. I'm in central FL and every dealer I've researched has between a $600-1000 dealer fee above tag and title fees.

1. How are you guys getting out of paying this?
2. Will ordering v buying off the lot change anything in regards to fees?
3. Any fee free dealers within 200 miles of Orlando??

I've assumed that's included in the dealer portion of everyone's numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread