5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Jflores14

Reaction score
$MSRP 59,600 Rebel on 7/3/19
Payed about $43,200 plus 3 year dealer maintenance (oil chages etc).
Do you have a breakdown of what Incentives and what was dealer discount. That's after the 7/1 end date of the 15% rebate. Surprise you were able to score that kind of deal after last months rebate ended.

irontiger

Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase! Did they waive their overpriced dealer add-ons? I contacted the same dealer at the end of June and they didn't budge at their $2888 add-ons.....

Hey, I just bought mine on the 1st of July for 23k under MSRP from Bayshore Ram in...uhhh east Houston...google it and you will find it. I dealt with the internet sales manager before ever heading out there and it was really a seamless process. Got there at 5:30 PM after leaving work, drove my truck home that night after everything wrapping up at about 7:45 ish

spaightlabs

Reaction score
22k off wow. Makes my stomach hurt that i started looking at these trucks June 27th. Feeling hopeful that the rebates come back

I started looking June 30, finished my deal at 10:00 PM on July 1.

sticker was $56,500. Out the door for 28.5% below sticker. Trade in on my 2017 Laramie Eco diesel went from their first offer of 29,000 to 34,500 which was high KBB trade.

Bought the eco d there and will probably buy my next Ram there too.

Guessing there will be plenty more deals as the 2020's hit the floor.

REBELRAGE

Reaction score
Do you have a breakdown of what Incentives and what was dealer discount. That's after the 7/1 end date of the 15% rebate. Surprise you were able to score that kind of deal after last months rebate ended.
I was working on that deal for about 3 weeks previous to the purchase. I am a very smart and patient negotiator plus I do my research before purchasing (Have purchased multiple new trucks), I knew they had that truck since November/December and they really wanted to sell it. After text and phone call negotiations they told me that 7/1 would be my last chance and they would drop the price the 43k area. I had to work both 7/1 and 7/2 so I ask them if they would honor the pricing until 7/3. They said yes. My first ram ever! Has everything that I wanted.

F150toRAM

Reaction score
I also had a very specific set of options in mind, so when i was looking, i printed out a window sticker that HAD everything i wanted (even tho color was diff) circled color, and highlighted every single feature and then used THAT as my guide and refer to it each time i found one that "appeared" to have what i wanted and my eyes would go "straight to the spot on the window sticker where each SHOULD be : )
Because BEFORE i did that, i would find 10 things that were a "go" and almost miss "the eleventh" thing.

Once i had my "template" it didn't happen again.

Wayyyyy toooooo many configurations in this dang truck...Good lord it can get crazy, well YOU know, u never noticed the V6....!

Yes! Way too many options! That’s sounds like a great idea. Can’t believe I missed that

brotharon

Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase! Did they waive their overpriced dealer add-ons? I contacted the same dealer at the end of June and they didn't budge at their $2888 add-ons.....
Lol, yeah they tried to sell me on all those. I got them to knock 1000 off of those. You are right, they didnt want to budge on them. But with the savings I got, plus 1k over kbb on my trade and the 1000 off dealer add ons I still feel pretty good.

roshang98

Reaction score
2019 Laramie Long Horn: MRSP 56000 ( level 1 equipment group with 12 inch uconnect,factory tint)
Out of the door price including tax and fees : 43 K
Which include( Mopar Tannue cover, leveling kit, 2 year service plan)
How is the deal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jflores14

Reaction score
I was working on that deal for about 3 weeks previous to the purchase. I am a very smart and patient negotiator plus I do my research before purchasing (Have purchased multiple new trucks), I knew they had that truck since November/December and they really wanted to sell it. After text and phone call negotiations they told me that 7/1 would be my last chance and they would drop the price the 43k area. I had to work both 7/1 and 7/2 so I ask them if they would honor the pricing until 7/3. They said yes. My first ram ever! Has everything that I wanted.
On your sales order, does the date reflect as if you bought it 7/1 the last day of the 15% incentive? Or was there different incentives applied post 7/1. Would like to know what was qualified for in incentives. Thanks

F150toRAM

Reaction score
2019 Laramie Long Horn: MRSP 56000 ( level 1 equipment group with 12 inch uconnect,factory tint)
Out of the door price including tax and fees : 43 K
Which include( Mopar Tannue cover, leveling kit, 2 year service plan)
How is the deal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds amazing! When was this?

REBELRAGE

Reaction score
On your sales order, does the date reflect as if you bought it 7/1 the last day of the 15% incentive? Or was there different incentives applied post 7/1. Would like to know what was qualified for in incentives. Thanks
All dated 7/3. My dealer is still having all the discounts on all Rams.

Last edited:

tailgatejoe

Reaction score
Learned a little more about this truck. It has 3,000 miles now (guess the sales manager took it on a vacation over the 4th, lovely). It is also a transport damage vehicle. Basically the sales guy told me that some cars get damaged in transit to dealerships and the dealerships have the option to deny them upon delivery. They go back to FCA to get fixed, and dealers have the ability to buy them to sell on their lot. I said well it's not worth $47,000 then, i can get a non damaged new one for $3k more. He said they had $42k into it and need to get at least $45k.

The search continues!
LOL, damaged in transport, sales manager takes it on a 3,000 mile joy ride, and they are worried about having to make at least 3k on it? Sorry, seems like that dealership has its head up it's @ss, I wouldn't deal with them.

tailgatejoe

Reaction score
OK guys decision time! Need to get a truck rather soon so I am not sure I can wait until next month to see if bigger rebates come in. Here is the deal I am getting. I have attached the Window sticker (what do you guys think of the set up?? )
MSRP: $67,350.00
My price: 57,247.50
Comes out to 15% off MSRP.
I wouldn't buy the v6, but if I were, I would squeeze for more. I haven't seen any limiteds or really any trim level with v6s on the lot. They are gonna sit on that truck. See if you can look at the door sticker build date, might have been sitting there a while.

tom Z

Reaction score
A few members have mentioned the desire to have a price paid thread so I decided to do one and pin it here so it will be easy for everyone to find.

I think the best way to make this thread is as follows:
MSRP of the specific truck
What Rebates and incentives were applied and $ amounts
Any further negotiations
Final price

Please do not include trade in values, taxes, OTD price or anything like that as those are all variable depending on where you live etc. Rebates and incentives are also regional so also please post up where you purchased the truck and when.

Example:

2016 Ram 1500 Sport

MSRP $64,440
-$10,000 rebate from Ram
-$1000 skilled trades rebate
-$3940 additional negotiated at dealer
=$49,500 paid

Vancouver. B.C August 2016

tom Z

Reaction score
A few members have mentioned the desire to have a price paid thread so I decided to do one and pin it here so it will be easy for everyone to find.

I think the best way to make this thread is as follows:
MSRP of the specific truck
What Rebates and incentives were applied and $ amounts
Any further negotiations
Final price

Please do not include trade in values, taxes, OTD price or anything like that as those are all variable depending on where you live etc. Rebates and incentives are also regional so also please post up where you purchased the truck and when.

Example:

2016 Ram 1500 Sport

MSRP $64,440
-$10,000 rebate from Ram
-$1000 skilled trades rebate
-$3940 additional negotiated at dealer
=$49,500 paid

Vancouver. B.C August 2016
Purchased in Youngstown, Ohio July 01, 2019
2019 Ram Limited
Patriot Blue $100, Level 1 group $2,995, rear axle 3.92, $95, Hemi $1,395, trailer brake $295
MSRP 63,315.00
Cash n Carry price $48,600.00. excluding tax and title
New Truck broke 3 days and 150 miles later, had to be towed to the dealer for major electrical fault. Still there and no answers as to why.

retho78

Reaction score
Purchased in Youngstown, Ohio July 01, 2019
2019 Ram Limited
Patriot Blue $100, Level 1 group $2,995, rear axle 3.92, $95, Hemi $1,395, trailer brake $295
MSRP 63,315.00
Cash n Carry price $48,600.00. excluding tax and title
New Truck broke 3 days and 150 miles later, had to be towed to the dealer for major electrical fault. Still there and no answers as to why.
Yikes! Sorry to hear about this issue. :(

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So it appears that there is no manufacturer incentives or rebates as of 7/10. I had a deal written up on the 8th for a 65k Laramie for 49,800 (it would have been a transit vehicle from another dealer). I walked because it was missing a few key things.

That truck sold, but I went in last night for a 65k Laramie that they had on their lot and it was $59, and they wouldn't budge. I had both sets of keys for my trade and my checkbook and they could not make anything happen. They wouldn't budge from $59k, they said ALL RAMS were 15% off until the 9th, which is definitely not what rams incentive website said. I would have closed the deal if i could have gotten sub 50 for it (exact truck i wanted). The only thing they could give me was a 6k dealer discount.

Does anyone know if they launch different rebates and incentives in the middle of the month?

Users who are viewing this thread