5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

LouCap

Reaction score
There is a thread about adding the cameras, if you’re bored and have an extra 6k to blow I think it’s possible. Probably be able to find an aftermarket solution that fits the wallet a little better I would guess.
Nah, I'm good...or just not that bored! The only reason it bothers me is they ding you for the package with the cameras, then ding you for the trailer package, but don't give you a credit for the deleted the cameras. But, I'm my situation, if I wanted the discount I didn't have a lot of options to choose from. Overall, the truck I got was the most bang for the least buck in a color I could love.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

saxapl

Reaction score
I too could not turn down a good deal.

Limited with dual function tailgate stickered for $69735. Purchased for $52800 and the dealer installed the trailer brake controller which the truck was not ordered with for free.

LouCap

Reaction score
I too could not turn down a good deal.

Limited with dual function tailgate stickered for $69735. Purchased for $52800 and the dealer installed the trailer brake controller which the truck was not ordered with for free.
That's a good deal, especially getting the trailer brake for free.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

saxapl

Reaction score
Picked up a Limited 4x4 with the new tailgate yesterday. The dealership has been running a 25% off sticker sale promotion this month, so I decided to take advantage of it. Sticker with options was $66,200, got it for $48,650 before TTL. Originally we were looking for a Longhorn, but there were none with all of the options we wanted. So, we started to look at the Limited models and found the one we bought sitting right in the showroom. The dealership had traded it the day before specifically to demo the new split tailgate, but it's mine now!

The truck has all the options I wanted AND one I didn't. It was configured with the Advanced Safety Group AND the Trailer Tow Group...so, the surround-view cameras got deleted because of the tow mirrors. While I do tow a boat occasionally, the trailer has surge brakes so I didn't really need the trailer brake control, but it is what it is. At least I still have the front and rear sensors and backup camera. And for anyone who thinks the surround camera is a frivolous option, you need to experience it to appreciate it. The Titan XD I traded in had it, and it was a must for that beast. This being a smaller truck, it was more a want than a need.

Anyway, loving this truck.

2019 RAM 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4X4

Base Price $56,990
Total with Options $66,200
Final Price $49,650 (before TTL)

Options
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
5.7 liter Hemi MDS VVT Engine
Dual Function Tailgate
22x9 Polished Wheels with Painted Inserts

This was a great deal too. I would have liked to have a lower sticker (no sunroof no 22”s) but like you know, the deals are on what they have. I would not fret over the surround view. I do not think you will miss it. Besides, at the price you paid, you would be in good shape for a trade in a year. Used 4x4s are bringing crazy money.

Last edited:

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m guessing like any other option, you’ll be able to add the MFT later once they build up a supply. So if you got the options you really wanted, ie 360 cameras, you’re in good shape as those are not simple option to add.

Maybe. But, I'm guessing there is a camera in the tailgate that would have to be transplanted. And since it's a $1000 option from the factory, I bet it would end up being $1500 - 2000 to add later.

I have already found that it's probably not as big a deal to me as I was thinking anyway.

On my old truck ('09 1500) I had put Bilstein height-adjustable leveling shocks in the front and 1.5" (or 2"? I can't remember) spacers in the back. So, it was a bit taller than stock and, of course, no way to lower it on a moment's notice.

My new truck has the air suspension. That means I probably will not mess with leveling it or lifting it at all. And it means that I can double-click a button on the remote or hit a switch on the dash to lower it to "Parking/Entry/Exit Height" or something like that. With it lowered like that, it's a lot easier to lift scuba tanks in and out of the back than my old truck was. So, my desire for the MFT is a lot less, after today's diving, than it was before. I still would get it, if I had it to do over again, just because. But, I don't think I will really miss having it.

It can wait until my next truck... :D

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This was a great deal too. I would have liked to have a lower sticker (no sunroof no 22”s) but like you know, the deals are on what they have. I would not fret over the surround view. I do not think you will miss it. Besides, at the price you paid, you would be in good shape for a trade in a year. Used 4x4s are bringing crazy money.

Yeah, I didn't want the sunroof or 22s, either. I was lucky to find one with no sunroof. But, it has the Black package and that comes with the 22s.

Now, if anybody out there with a Limited has the 22s that come on the Limited and wants to swap for the Laramie Black package 22" wheels, and you're anywhere near Virginia, let's talk!

:D

saxapl

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't want the sunroof or 22s, either. I was lucky to find one with no sunroof. But, it has the Black package and that comes with the 22s.

Now, if anybody out there with a Limited has the 22s that come on the Limited and wants to swap for the Laramie Black package 22" wheels, and you're anywhere near Virginia, let's talk!

:D

Crap. I would do that swap in a heartbeat...but Illinois is a long way from Virginia. I like the black rims. I think Mopar sells them for $300 something each, so that may be in the future for the winter tires. I foresee a lack of traction with the tires that come on the Limited 22s.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Crap. I would do that swap in a heartbeat...but Illinois is a long way from Virginia. I like the black rims. I think Mopar sells them for $300 something each, so that may be in the future for the winter tires. I foresee a lack of traction with the tires that come on the Limited 22s.

Halfway between isn't THAT far... :D

Lucmac

Reaction score
New here, purchased my 2019 Ram Limited on 6/12. Sticker of $68340, OTD for $48227. I also got $28500 for my 2017 Ram BigHorn which was paid off. Worked out to my truck and $20K basically. I was thrilled, thought I stole it, but it appears several here have gotten similar deals. Good job to all!
I live in OK. What dealer and how specifically did you get the price that low? Did they offer the price online or did you have to negotiate it down and what rebates did you use?

TulsaRam

Reaction score
I live in OK. What dealer and how specifically did you get the price that low? Did they offer the price online or did you have to negotiate it down and what rebates did you use?
It was SouthPointe CJDR at 93rd and Memorial. That price was the advertised online price. It was a $10K dealer discount and a $10K rebate basically. I had also purchased my 2017 Ram from them so that probably helped a little. Let me know if you want the salesman's name, he was great to work with.

Big Bert

Reaction score
It has been a busy and exciting day; spent most of my Saturday driving around trying to get the right deal. Drove 1.5 hrs (Jarrettsville, MD )from home to pick up this bad-boy 2019 Ram Rebel 4x4 fully loaded MSRP $64.8K for $45.4K (30% discount) plus taxes, tags, and processing fees. I also financed with one of their local lenders with an APR of 3.69%. For those still on the fence remember that you have leverage, tomorrow (Sunday 6/30) is the last day of the quarter for FCA, dealerships want to push as much inventory out as they can. If you want 30% off MSRP just say so they will work with you, also point out that MSRP already accounts for destination fees in case they attempt to sneak it in the numbers. Good luck! View attachment 29327 View attachment 29328
30% off on a Rebel way to ring the bell....

I will do a Hail Mary with the dealer today and try to match your number but since they have thrown me out of the dealership twice already it should be fun...

mardwin

Reaction score
30% off on a Rebel way to ring the bell....

I will do a Hail Mary with the dealer today and try to match your number but since they have thrown me out of the dealership twice already it should be fun...
What's the name and location of the dealership? Do you have the VIN# for the truck you are looking for? Trying to figure out how long your targeted truck has been sitting, the incentives will probably be extended beyond June.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Big Bert

Reaction score
What's the name and location of the dealership? Do you have the VIN# for the truck you are looking for? Trying to figure out how long your targeted truck has been sitting, the incentives will probably be extended beyond June.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Sent the same offer to 4 dealers...we will see who bites. Trucks vary from 4 months to a year on the lot... I am ok either way.

There is a chance the offers are extended....agree...

beekay99

Reaction score
Just picked up my dream truck for a ridiculous deal!

Laramie Black Appearance Package w/ 22" wheels
Hemi with ETorque and 3.93 axle and locking real axle
Air Ride Suspension
Advanced Safety Group AND 12" touchscreen
Power Running Boards
Rambox, Bed Step, Wheelhouse liners, Trailer Box Control

MSRP of $67,020.
Price before TTL and the dreaded VA $1695 add-on: $46,143!!! (31% off MSRP). That seems about the max I've seen so far.

On top of that, when they tried to get me to buy the extended warranty, thanks to this site, I pretty much laughed at the $3K+ price quote for the Comprehensive 7 yr/125K, showed them my quote of the Chrysler Factory Warranty site with "PAYIFULL" coupon price and they immediately countered with a 7 yr less than $2000.

All in all, I gladly drove 3 hours up to Chrysler of Culpeper from Virginia Beach, VA, and was out the door in less than 30 minutes. I still can't believe there is a fully loaded dream truck that I got for less than $50K in my driveway. I feel bad for not purchasing "local", but the local guys didn't have any of these on the lots and my local dealer seemed more interested in trying to unload stale inventory than custom ordering a truck for me.

There are some things that had I been local to Culpeper and had more time I would have tried to correct, like the often mentioned rambox fitment issues, but all in all, I was willing to live with that and get the truck for that deal and away from folks who were willing to snatch the truck up.

Last edited:

Lucmac

Reaction score
Just picked up my dream truck for a ridiculous deal!

Laramie Black Appearance Package w/ 22" wheels
Hemi with ETorque and 3.93 axle and locking real axle
Air Ride Suspension
Advanced Safety Group AND 12" touchscreen
Power Running Boards
Rambox, Bed Step, Wheelhouse liners, Trailer Box Control

MSRP of $67,020.
Price before TTL and the dreaded VA $1695 add-on: $46,143!!! (31% off MSRP). That seems about the max I've seen so far.

On top of that, when they tried to get me to buy the extended warranty, thanks to this site, I pretty much laughed at the $3K+ price quote for the Comprehensive 7 yr/125K, showed them my quote of the Chrysler Factory Warranty site with "PAYIFULL" coupon price and they immediately countered with a 7 yr less than $2000.

All in all, I gladly drove 3 hours up to Chrysler of Culpeper from Virginia Beach, VA, and was out the door in less than 30 minutes. I still can't believe there is a fully loaded dream truck that I got for less than $50K in my driveway. I feel bad for not purchasing "local", but the local guys didn't have any of these on the lots and my local dealer seemed more interested in trying to unload stale inventory than custom ordering a truck for me.

There are some things that had I been local to Culpeper and had more time I would have tried to correct, like the often mentioned rambox fitment issues, but all in all, I was willing to live with that and get the truck for that deal and away from folks who were willing to snatch the truck up.
Please explain in more detail what you mean by PAYIFILL and extended warranty. All the gory details please!

bchen

Reaction score
Saturday I bought a demo with 3000 miles (dealer manager use, not loaner fleet), limited, 4x4, rambox, v8(non-etorque), sunroof, level1, anti-spin, 33gallon tank, red, pimp wheels,etc.
69,145 MSRP
$49,100 plus TT&L otd, no add ons.
All in all it’s a deal. I’ll pick up a discounted extended warranty from mopar rather than their overpriced non-manufacturer version they tried really hard to sell in financing.
I also got $3125 for my ‘09 F150 with 220k miles. That was an exceptional price for the F150 considering the work it needed.

beekay99

Reaction score
Please explain in more detail what you mean by PAYIFILL and extended warranty. All the gory details please!
Chryslerfactoryplans.com has MOPAR warranties that easily beat the dealers. On top of that, if you use the couponcode "PAYINFULL", you get another $200-300 off the online quote, I can't remember exactly how much. A 7 yr/125K came out to about $2100 ish. Dealer beat that by $300 and gave me the brochure that looked just like the MOPAR full warranty which was basically the exclusion policy which is far easier to understand than trying to figure out what is covered. What is not-covered is basically wearables... So saving about $300 more, I guess I do have the risk that this dealership warranty can be crap, but it looked legit. Time will tell. I'll update the name of the company offering this warranty when I get back home.

Last edited:

steveo436

Reaction score
Got my first Ram (and first truck ever) over the weekend! 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew. V8 Hemi w/ eTorque, Level 2 Equipment Group, rear wheelhouse liners, upgraded speakers w/ subwoofer, 26-gal tank, 12" screen, blind spot, spray bed liner, off-road running boards, etc.

Sticker Price: $61,345
Negotiated Price: $42,783 + TT

Before taxes and tags, that came out to about 30% off MSRP. Been shopping for weeks at different dealers and finally pulled the plug on this one! Was a great price and had all the features I wanted. The only thing it was missing was the trailer brake control...having them install it later this month.

IMG_6013.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread