5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

fourbg

Reaction score
These are some kind of deals. It also appears that most of these comments are from the SE. Is anyone in Colorado or the mountain west getting similar deals of 25% to 30% off? And if so, which dealers are being friendly?

jared1333

Reaction score
These are some kind of deals. It also appears that most of these comments are from the SE. Is anyone in Colorado or the mountain west getting similar deals of 25% to 30% off? And if so, which dealers are being friendly?
I'm from Denver, CO and currently negotiating with LHM. This forum has me motivated to find the right deal so I'll report back once I finalize. I'm at 25% off in negotiations so far, but trying to push closer to 30% at the moment. I'm in no rush so willing to wait for the perfect deal.

Shortdustoff

Reaction score
Located in Alabama, bought a limited MSRP 69.5k. Paid 49.5k (not including TTL). About 29% off MSRP. Was the easiest new vehicle purchase I have ever had.

halfcar609

Reaction score
Just got a Bighorn $49,900 msrp down to $35k. There must have been some huge money behind this promotion. Even thought I got it tonight on the 1st, it appears these sales count towards June. I think it helped that my selling dealer was not at their number for the month and needed every sale to get there. To be honest I walked into the dealer not expecting to make a deal. But I just had to try. My simple math puts this right at about 30% off msrp.

Big Bert

Reaction score
Anyone find a great deal in the Boston area?

I went 0 for 4 yesterday on my 30% off Hail Mary.

saxapl

Reaction score
Looks like all of the local dealers pulled the huge discounts off the trucks today.

ArcotRAMathorn

Reaction score
Anyone find a great deal in the Boston area?

I went 0 for 4 yesterday on my 30% off Hail Mary.
Yes, I was at about 23%... See my post above. I didn't push too hard and I thought they gave me a decent deal on my trade in (more than CarMax anyway and way more than another ram dealer).

I went to Quirk Dodge in Marshfield. Talk to George. Nice guy. They had like a dozen Ram Rebels.

Jflores14

Reaction score
Looks like all of the local dealers pulled the huge discounts off the trucks today.
Usually takes a few days for new months incentives to show. But with 4th of July sale they have to have something showing. Ram's main site is showing 15% discount on select big horn 4x4 models and 20% on classic models. This actually makes more sense for them then the 15% across all trim levels that people got for June. It was surprising that they did that for June cause the higher trim levels usually never get discounted that high. Hoping that those incentives come back. Now that they open that box of discounting that high can they go back not doing it without losing sales.

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anyone closes a deal today, let ya know how you did! I saw an advertisement at a local dealer for 24% off July 4 sale ends Friday, that was late last night on their website.

Moparluver

Reaction score
It would seem to me, that the new promo at 15% is only good through the ninth. Who wants to bet that they’ll put it back to 20% after that? Makes sense that they would do that for the week of the fourth when people have off work and such, then raise it back to where it was after that.

Jackie

Reaction score
Got my first Ram (and first truck ever) over the weekend! 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew. V8 Hemi w/ eTorque, Level 2 Equipment Group, rear wheelhouse liners, upgraded speakers w/ subwoofer, 26-gal tank, 12" screen, blind spot, spray bed liner, off-road running boards, etc.

Sticker Price: $61,345
Negotiated Price: $42,783 + TT

Before taxes and tags, that came out to about 30% off MSRP. Been shopping for weeks at different dealers and finally pulled the plug on this one! Was a great price and had all the features I wanted. The only thing it was missing was the trailer brake control...having them install it later this month.

She's a beauty!!! Nice work!

Jflores14

Reaction score
Any verdict on whether the rebates from last month still apply?
It could take a few days for dealer websites to update. Have not see any dealers showing the 15% rolling over, but have not reached out to any today. Looks like Big Horn and Classic models might be the only ones with the big rebates this month.

MPMRam

Reaction score
It could take a few days for dealer websites to update. Have not see any dealers showing the 15% rolling over, but have not reached out to any today. Looks like Big Horn and Classic models might be the only ones with the big rebates this month.
I had a call from my salesman last night on a Limited, and got the 15% off + dealer discount. Talked to salesman today and he said today was only $3,750 on the limited or I ordered. FCA sold 59% more 1500s during June. So the big sale got their number up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online