5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

mardwin

Reaction score
No doubt! They were all super nice and easy to work with.

Congrats to you, too.

I got a Laramie Black CC 5.7 eTorque 4x4 with almost all the options.

Sticker was $66K. Price from them was $49K, including Destination and Processing fees (they had it advertised at $47K, but that did not include the fees). So, 26% off. I didn't even try to haggle on their price. Our haggling was all about my trade-in - an '09 1500 with 193K miles on it. Needless to say, they did not want to give me much for it. But, we ended up at a price that I thought was fair. And I bought a 5 yr/100K MaxCare warranty and a 10yr/100K Maintenance Plus plan from them at the same time, for $100 over their cost. I might possibly could have saved a few bucks doing things a little differently, but they were nice, easy to work with, and the convenience of getting it all done at a one-stop shop was worth it, to me. And I'm really not sure how much I could have really saved doing it differently, anyway. I think they gave me a pretty darn good deal.

That was an awesome price, just left them a review on google to raise awareness.

kevin1914

Reaction score
4x4 Laramie

Level 2 equipment package

Pano roof

Power running boards

Harmon Kardon sound system

60253 MSRP

50K OTD..

Trade in was negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Some great deals continue to come in, glad to see it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LouCap

Reaction score
Are you in Canada? Never seen a US model at $71K. Thats Ford territory...

I was looking yesterday and saw a Longhorn with every conceivable option. It had a sticker of $71K. It was a dealer demo, and he just checked every box when he ordered it.

LouCap

Reaction score
Picked up a Limited 4x4 with the new tailgate yesterday. The dealership has been running a 25% off sticker sale promotion this month, so I decided to take advantage of it. Sticker with options was $66,200, got it for $48,650 before TTL. Originally we were looking for a Longhorn, but there were none with all of the options we wanted. So, we started to look at the Limited models and found the one we bought sitting right in the showroom. The dealership had traded it the day before specifically to demo the new split tailgate, but it's mine now!

The truck has all the options I wanted AND one I didn't. It was configured with the Advanced Safety Group AND the Trailer Tow Group...so, the surround-view cameras got deleted because of the tow mirrors. While I do tow a boat occasionally, the trailer has surge brakes so I didn't really need the trailer brake control, but it is what it is. At least I still have the front and rear sensors and backup camera. And for anyone who thinks the surround camera is a frivolous option, you need to experience it to appreciate it. The Titan XD I traded in had it, and it was a must for that beast. This being a smaller truck, it was more a want than a need.

Anyway, loving this truck.

2019 RAM 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4X4

Base Price $56,990
Total with Options $66,200
Final Price $49,650 (before TTL)

Options
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
5.7 liter Hemi MDS VVT Engine
Dual Function Tailgate
22x9 Polished Wheels with Painted Inserts

Attachments

• RAM showroom side view.jpg
    RAM showroom side view.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 79
  • RAM showroomm Split tailgate.jpg
    RAM showroomm Split tailgate.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 85
  • RAM Showroom Front.jpg
    RAM Showroom Front.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That deal and the new tailgate are (what’s the millennial slang term, “sick”)!
Whatever the right word is, here’s the avatar for it... :love:
Like the McD’s ad, “I’m lovin’ it”!

WholeQuestion

Reaction score
2019 Ram Limited

MSRP 69,295

Maximum Steel
Indigo/Frost interior
27M Package
Etorque
33gal tank

Price paid: 52,000 (TTL included). Before taxes/etc maybe around 31% off?

So happy with this truck so far. It's my first truck in about 20 years and the first vehicle I've ever bought new.

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Driver Nerd

Reaction score
Laramie 4x4
Black Appearance Package
Level 2
3.92 Axle
Anti-Spin Differential
4-Corner Air Suspension
33 Gallon Tank, Liners, Rubber Mats, Trailer Brake

MSRP $60,775
Purchase $42,326* before TTL

*Truck did not come with Running Boards, Tonneau Cover, or Bed Liner which the wife wanted (it's her truck). So with those added it's $43,921 before TTL.

Total out the door price $47,523.41

Last edited:

LouCap

Reaction score
That deal and the new tailgate are (what’s the millennial slang term, “sick”)!
Whatever the right word is, here’s the avatar for it... :love:
Like the McD’s ad, “I’m lovin’ it”!
Thanks, I thought I did pretty well. It's my fourth vehicle from the same dealership (Dayton Andrews in Clearwater, FL), so in addition to the discount, they got me a little more for my trade and took a bit of a hit on the accessories to find me some more $$$ for a lower cash total due. I'm new to RAM, and so far, I'm impressed.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a Limited 4x4 with the new tailgate yesterday. The dealership has been running a 25% off sticker sale promotion this month, so I decided to take advantage of it. Sticker with options was $66,200, got it for $48,650 before TTL. Originally we were looking for a Longhorn, but there were none with all of the options we wanted. So, we started to look at the Limited models and found the one we bought sitting right in the showroom. The dealership had traded it the day before specifically to demo the new split tailgate, but it's mine now!

The truck has all the options I wanted AND one I didn't. It was configured with the Advanced Safety Group AND the Trailer Tow Group...so, the surround-view cameras got deleted because of the tow mirrors. While I do tow a boat occasionally, the trailer has surge brakes so I didn't really need the trailer brake control, but it is what it is. At least I still have the front and rear sensors and backup camera. And for anyone who thinks the surround camera is a frivolous option, you need to experience it to appreciate it. The Titan XD I traded in had it, and it was a must for that beast. This being a smaller truck, it was more a want than a need.

Anyway, loving this truck.

2019 RAM 1500 Limited Crew Cab 4X4

Base Price $56,990
Total with Options $66,200
Final Price $49,650 (before TTL)

Options
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
5.7 liter Hemi MDS VVT Engine
Dual Function Tailgate
22x9 Polished Wheels with Painted Inserts

Well, dang! I really wanted the new tailgate, but I didn't think it was available yet. Every time I check the online Build & Price thing on the RamTrucks website, it never shows that as an option.

Oh, well.

I totally agree with you on the 360 camera. I never had one before, but it is awesome. I wanted my truck to be setup to tow, but I did not want the manual-fold mirrors. I didn't even realize that those would also delete the 360 camera. Anyway, mine does not have the Trailer Tow Group option, but it does have the Trailer Brake Controller. And, by the way, you can add the brake controller later, if you want. I think it's about $225 or something like that.

Dang. Missing out on getting the MFT is going to bug me now...

SlipperyPete

Reaction score
Well, dang! I really wanted the new tailgate, but I didn't think it was available yet. Every time I check the online Build & Price thing on the RamTrucks website, it never shows that as an option.

Oh, well.

I totally agree with you on the 360 camera. I never had one before, but it is awesome. I wanted my truck to be setup to tow, but I did not want the manual-fold mirrors. I didn't even realize that those would also delete the 360 camera. Anyway, mine does not have the Trailer Tow Group option, but it does have the Trailer Brake Controller. And, by the way, you can add the brake controller later, if you want. I think it's about $225 or something like that.

Dang. Missing out on getting the MFT is going to bug me now...

I’m guessing like any other option, you’ll be able to add the MFT later once they build up a supply. So if you got the options you really wanted, ie 360 cameras, you’re in good shape as those are not simple option to add.

Duff485

Reaction score
I'm happy to say that as of yesterday I am now a proud first time truck owner! Picked up a new black 1500 limited 4x4 with the 5.7 bed and black interior. Option included were: body color bumper group, 5.7 hemi w/o eTorque, pano sunroof and advanced safety group. MSRP was $63,315 and snagged it for $47,470 with a free trailer brake controller thrown in for me. If you live near the MA/NH border, go see Rick Schultz down at Kelly Jeep Dodge Ram - no BS, easy transaction!

pilottim

Reaction score
After watching this thread forever and seeing the recent deals, I pulled the trigger on a Longhorn. My requirements were new saddle/black interior, RamBox, 3.92, limited slip, 20" wheels and NO sunroof. Sticker build date 0517. I tried hard for 30% off, but the truck was on the lot for less than a week. And no, they would not stack my USAA coupon. I saw it online Thursday, was at the dealership when they opened Saturday morning and was driving it home 4 hours later.

2019 Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" bed
Ivory White
New Saddle/Black
Body-color bumpers
Level 1
3.92 rear axle
Anti-spin differential
Hemi
RamBox
Payload sticker: 1,424 lb.
MSRP $63,405
- rebate $9,510
- dealer discount $7,500
Sale price $46,395 + TTT
26.8% off MSRP

longhorn.JPG

Sspearsau

Reaction score
I went into the truck search process looking for just a work truck for recreation to pull the boat, load up mulch, plants, etc., move furniture and so on. I started my search with the Silverados, and those base models did not even include seat adjustments to raise the driver seat (deal killer as my wife would not even be able to see over the dash). I did some research on the Ram, and the reviews/awards and price points this month were amazing.

I did some online searching around Central Florida and found some good "non-negotiable" prices online at a particular dealer, so I went up there to see what we could work out. I ended up getting more truck than I needed, but I am going to make it my daily driver. I do not think I was the dealer's favorite customer, but I think I was able to work my way into a pretty solid deal.

2019 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x2 5'7'' bed - 3/19 build date.
Billet Silver
Sport Appearance Package
Level 1 equipment group
MDS VVT Engine
Uconnect 4c with Nav
20-inch clad wheels

MSRP: $46,815
Negotiated price: $32,800+$998 document fee = $33,798
% off MSRP: 28%

They were not about to take another dime off the price. Thus, I had to negotiate for them to
throw in all parts at cost. A few of the bigger ticket items were:

Katzkin Leather: $500 off (I took them up on this)
Line-X: $200 off (though I went with a bedrug instead)

I am very pleased with the truck so far. The only strange thing that has happened so far was one time I drove it, the Uconnect system did not turn on. No Nav, reverse camera, etc. When I turned the car off at my destination and came back an hour later, all was fine. This was day 4, so I was a little nervous, but nothing since. I am about to hit the two week mark on Tuesday. I have a whopping 148 miles on it right now.

LouCap

Reaction score
I’m guessing like any other option, you’ll be able to add the MFT later once they build up a supply. So if you got the options you really wanted, ie 360 cameras, you’re in good shape as those are not simple option to add.
I gotta agree. I think you could retrofit the tailgate, but not the cameras. So, you can add that option, but I can't add the one I'm missing. Hey, it was too good a deal to pass up, and with the limited inventory, I'm good.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm happy to say that as of yesterday I am now a proud first time truck owner! Picked up a new black 1500 limited 4x4 with the 5.7 bed and black interior. Option included were: body color bumper group, 5.7 hemi w/o eTorque, pano sunroof and advanced safety group. MSRP was $63,315 and snagged it for $47,470 with a free trailer brake controller thrown in for me. If you live near the MA/NH border, go see Rick Schultz down at Kelly Jeep Dodge Ram - no BS, easy transaction!
Darn but you guys are twisting the knife! :oops:

APEracing

Reaction score
2019 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 HEMI (no e-torque)
- Sport appearance package
- Off road group
- Level 1 equipment group
- 3.92 rear axle
- Trailer brake control

MSRP: $52,005
- Discounts $14,832
Purchase Price: $37,173
PP % off MSRP 28.5%

+ processing fee $799
+ taxes $1579
+ other fees $157

TOTAL OTD Price: $39,708
OTD % off MSRP 23.6%

SlipperyPete

Reaction score
I gotta agree. I think you could retrofit the tailgate, but not the cameras. So, you can add that option, but I can't add the one I'm missing. Hey, it was too good a deal to pass up, and with the limited inventory, I'm good.

There is a thread about adding the cameras, if you’re bored and have an extra 6k to blow I think it’s possible. Probably be able to find an aftermarket solution that fits the wallet a little better I would guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/