5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Levi Morgan

Reaction score
A few members have mentioned the desire to have a price paid thread so I decided to do one and pin it here so it will be easy for everyone to find.

I think the best way to make this thread is as follows:
MSRP of the specific truck
What Rebates and incentives were applied and $ amounts
Any further negotiations
Final price

Please do not include trade in values, taxes, OTD price or anything like that as those are all variable depending on where you live etc. Rebates and incentives are also regional so also please post up where you purchased the truck and when.

Example:

2016 Ram 1500 Sport

MSRP $64,440
-$10,000 rebate from Ram
-$1000 skilled trades rebate
-$3940 additional negotiated at dealer
=$49,500 paid

Vancouver. B.C August 2016
2019 Laramie 4 x 2
E-torque
Ram Box
Nav

MSRP 54500
Price 47000

Dave07

Reaction score
Leased a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4, Laramie Crew Cab Short Box. 12k/year and 36 month lease.

MSRP of 59.2k

Payment of $533+Tax. For me in PA it is 9% so a total payment of $581.

Got the Advanced Safety Group, Level 2 Package, Air Ride, Bed Utility Group, and Trailer Towing Group.

Truck is amazing, came from a 2015 Silverado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazychant

Reaction score
Brought my truck home last night!

2019 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
$53k MSRP
$40.5k OTD+TTL
No trade in
It also had tint, pin stripes, locking lug nuts, etc. dealer installed already.

Probably could have negotiated down further but this purchase was by far the easiest I have done. Agreed through text and showed up and signed papers.

Do you mind share which dealer you get this basic laramie? I was looking for something like this. Thank you!

culprit

Reaction score
Looks like I might have found my next truck. MSRP $48,305 - Sale Price $35,863. The dealer also gave me a better trade offer on my 2005 Z71. I'm close to my goal of $30k.

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
After lurking on this site for a while, me and bro pulled the trigger on a Granite/Black Limited 4x4 - Hemi, Level 1, 22" wheels, 33 gallon, Panoramic roof, trail brake controller, 3.21, anti slip. 67.5k MSRP, got $17.8k off with dealer discount and 15% off MSRP rebate. No trade in. They even had some aggressive financing as well. This is our first truck ever.

I depise the 22" wheels so will be looking for someone local with 20" Limited wheels to work out a swap deal

Last edited:

ium33

Reaction score
I got a buyer order emailed from Behlmann Ram in Troy, MO for a Limited w/ level 1 equipment group. MSRP was 68k and buyer order was at 49k. Only conditional portion of that was $2,000 for financing through FCA.

I tried to sneak in a quick trade on my truck (19 Limited) while MMR was still showing pretty good prices. Of course they did not honor the current auction prices because values are likely going to drop w/ the current offers. Worth a shot though.

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
Just grabbed a max steel/indigo frost limited loaded. Only missing etorque. Sticker was 69 and some change. Got $16.5k off, well above average for trade in value (old truck had some damage), ceramic window tint for whole truck including pano roof and windshield. Bought from a dealer I know. Other dealers had even more off (17-19k off) but none had loaded with the colors I wanted.

Going to pick it up after the tint is finished. Then tomorrow my roll n lock aluminum bed cover goes on

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Super stoked for all of you who have bought RAMS and gotten $15, 15, 17 even 18K off sticker! I feel this truck is #1 amongst the competitors and the rebates/incentives just make it even better!

Are you reading the tea leaves Ford? I’d have gone straight back to you but no, you couldn’t be bothered offering a Lariat for less than the price of a RAM limited. So here at RAM I am, and you can keep the twin-turbo ecoboost and 10 speed, I’ll just suffer with this so smooth ZF 8 spd and the reliable hemi.

W2E5

Reaction score
Do you mind share which dealer you get this basic laramie? I was looking for something like this. Thank you!

Hendrick in Concord, NC. They also had a black one similarly equipped when I was there.

AnthonyJS02

Reaction score
Leased a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4, Laramie Crew Cab Short Box. 12k/year and 36 month lease.

MSRP of 59.2k

Payment of $533+Tax. For me in PA it is 9% so a total payment of $581.

Got the Advanced Safety Group, Level 2 Package, Air Ride, Bed Utility Group, and Trailer Towing Group.

Truck is amazing, came from a 2015 Silverado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the price of the vehicle after discount and incentives? Which dealer did you go to?

Ramit71

Reaction score
48,800 total including tax tag and registration. Rebel. 33gal tank, trailer brake control, air ride, level 2 equipment group, no e-torque, block heater. Two tone silver black. Msrp 57,205

TheRays

Reaction score
Do all these 20-25+% off sales/discounts only apply to trucks that are financed? Or do they apply to leases and are reflected as cap cost reductions?

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Do all these 20-25+% off sales/discounts only apply to trucks that are financed? Or do they apply to leases and are reflected as cap cost reductions?

The 15% off from FCA is for a cash deal only (Loan or cash only; no Lease); There are different incentives for leasing and they vary from region to region.

From what I was told "nothing" will stack with the 15% off from FCA, but some in this thread have said they got the USAA to stack. I wanted to get the $1,000 off for PenFed buyer, but they told me it wouldnt stack.

Its probably a long shot, but Im waiting to see if the Fed drops interests rates next week. If so hopefully that will filter down to auto rates. Probably wont be much, but I hate paying interest.

Users who are viewing this thread