5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Starting conversations on 2021 Big Horn Night. 53.3k MSRP.

The dealer has it at 45.5k but I also have the 1.5k email rebate. Thinking there is a bit more in the deal as well, either in price of add ons - wheel liners, running boards and rubber mats to sweeten the deal.

What are people seeing for off MSRP on Big Horns as the year closes, before the limited rebates not everybody gets (military, etc). Crossing my finger I can get to 20-22% off. Seem reasonable? Too much? Not enough? Appreciate the thoughts.
20-22% may be high but 15-18% is very doable

Dodgeramfan

Reaction score
Starting conversations on 2021 Big Horn Night. 53.3k MSRP.

The dealer has it at 45.5k but I also have the 1.5k email rebate. Thinking there is a bit more in the deal as well, either in price of add ons - wheel liners, running boards and rubber mats to sweeten the deal.

What are people seeing for off MSRP on Big Horns as the year closes, before the limited rebates not everybody gets (military, etc). Crossing my finger I can get to 20-22% off. Seem reasonable? Too much? Not enough? Appreciate the thoughts.

I managed 18% off on a mostly loaded 2021 Big Horn.

AK103

Reaction score
seems like lakeland is running low on inventory? not much of a selection going through their website

Most dealerships are, except those with inflated prices that sit on trucks.
AKA Arrigo, Planet, or any other dealer down here in South Florida.

You can always order one exactly like you want it.
That's what I did, as I didn't want to pay more for a truck with options I didn't want.

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Most dealerships are, except those with inflated prices that sit on trucks.
AKA Arrigo, Planet, or any other dealer down here in South Florida.

You can always order one exactly like you want it.
That's what I did, as I didn't want to pay more for a truck with options I didn't want.
Agreed. Just order it. Lakeland offers 7% below invoice with the Tread Lightly membership and then whatever rebates/incentives are available at the time of delivery.

Cgo

Reaction score
Check Truecar for average prices paid in your area. You can build a truck you want and it will show you selling prices for similar vehicles in your area. That's what I did and it was spot on.

jneto9508

Reaction score
Has everyone had luck with stacking rebates? I got the $1500 pop up on Ram site plus true car $500 bonus cash

AxileAspen

Reaction score
Has everyone had luck with stacking rebates? I got the $1500 pop up on Ram site plus true car $500 bonus cash
I think there are issues with PenFed stacking with some incentives, not sure if TrueCar is another one of those.

You should be able to stack all of the current incentives on RAM's website on top of Employee Pricing as well as the $1,500 pop up bonus cash though with NO problem.

Bigtone

Reaction score
There was, along with the employee pricing, a $1000 bonus cash offer on my limited on the dealer listing. The dealer checked and the $1500 pop up bonus cash also applied. Needless to say I was very happy to save that much. I wasn't even in the market for a new truck, but I went for it anyway.

jneto9508

Reaction score
There was, along with the employee pricing, a $1000 bonus cash offer on my limited on the dealer listing. The dealer checked and the $1500 pop up bonus cash also applied. Needless to say I was very happy to save that much. I wasn't even in the market for a new truck, but I went for it anyway.
great to hear.

jneto9508

Reaction score
I think there are issues with PenFed stacking with some incentives, not sure if TrueCar is another one of those.

You should be able to stack all of the current incentives on RAM's website on top of Employee Pricing as well as the $1,500 pop up bonus cash though with NO problem.
Thanks man today is probably the day to pull on the trigger if all goes well.

Venom700

Reaction score
This is the standard offer. Everyone should be able to get $1500 if using CC and $1500 for the bonus pop up, at a minimum. Then you can stack first responder on top of you qualify. You can’t stack the military offer on top of everything though.

artu4bbk

Reaction score
Hi im currently in negotiation on a 2021 bighorn 4x2 night edition crew cab hemi.
msrp $47,965
we are at $41,181
OTD $45,257
is this solid deal or is there more to be had?
You can get a better deal. I paid $43,500 otd on a msrp $53500

AK103

Reaction score
This is the standard offer. Everyone should be able to get $1500 if using CC and $1500 for the bonus pop up, at a minimum. Then you can stack first responder on top of you qualify. You can’t stack the military offer on top of everything though.

But just to be clear the O% doesn't stack with bonus cash.

Users who are viewing this thread