5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Venom700

Reaction score
What does non-prime here really mean? When I called Chrysler incentive center and asked them who would be qualified for non-prime cash bonus, the rep told me everyone should be qualified for it.
Below 620 credit score. It shouldn’t apply unless too are; tries to somewhat balance out horrendous APRs.

Reaction score
I really don’t know the answer to that, I know their prices are hard to beat for the trucks on the lot. I would just call and talk to them. I can’t remember the general managers name right off hand. I’ll look back thru my papers and see if I can find it.

For Mark Dodge, do they offer competitive price for trucks on their lots or do they also have good deal for factory orders?
Yes we certainly do. [email protected]

Noxpert

Reaction score
How do you get a good deal from out of state. I found a truck on a dealer lot id have to travel. Unfortunately they told me the incentives would be from my region so they can't get close to their advertised price.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
How do you get a good deal from out of state. I found a truck on a dealer lot id have to travel. Unfortunately they told me the incentives would be from my region so they can't get close to their advertised price.
The advertised price is usually not real. Lots of incentives and rebates you would not qualify for even if you lived nextdoor.

Here is some good information on how to get a good deal.

69Safari

Reaction score
Very helpful. All the incentives in one place. Lots of fine print but still, very helpful Thanks!

rtslab

Reaction score
My dealer told me today, If I get 0% APR for 60 months(I did get pre-approved) from Chrysler Capital for my 2021 ram 1500, it is going to invalidate some of cash bonus promotions. He said I still get that $500 cash bonus from Chrysler Capital though. Also internet sales manager from my dealer said by checking her system, PenFed $1000 cash bonus is not going to be compatible with that $1500 cash bonus obtained from Ram website pop up. I can choose to get either of them plus $500 Chrysler Capital bonus. Does anyone here know if this is true? Thanks!

Venom700

Reaction score
My dealer told me today, If I get 0% APR for 60 months(I did get pre-approved) from Chrysler Capital for my 2021 ram 1500, it is going to invalidate some of cash bonus promotions. He said I still get that $500 cash bonus from Chrysler Capital though. Also internet sales manager from my dealer said by checking her system, PenFed $1000 cash bonus is not going to be compatible with that $1500 cash bonus obtained from Ram website pop up. I can choose to get either of them plus $500 Chrysler Capital bonus. Does anyone here know if this is true? Thanks!
Recommend calling FCA Incentives line and asking if 43CMW3 (pop-up) and 44CLA7 (PenFed TDM) are combinable, and let us know!

Noxpert

Reaction score
The advertised price is usually not real. Lots of incentives and rebates you would not qualify for even if you lived nextdoor.

Here is some good information on how to get a good deal.
Yes I know the price is never real on the website. But to loose 6k because of "regional incentives" seemed crazy when others were only a couple k different from my area. I think my frustration boiled over.

AK103

Reaction score
That's generally how it works though.
Can't combine incentives (aside from $500 from FCA) with 0%

redbranch

Reaction score
Been looking at trading my '19 Longhorn for a '21. So far, the prices from dealers have varied wildly. The "winner" so far is one state over and is quoting me a price of $61,400, MSRP is 76k. I've asked twice to be sure this is strictly their sales price before any incentives/rebates and have been assured, in writing, that it is. Should be another 2k off that with incentives, etc. Truck is built and inbound, should arrive in a week or so. Sound like a decent deal??

njt07

Reaction score
heres an idea for those looking for trucks on lots

Grouper

Reaction score

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Been looking at trading my '19 Longhorn for a '21. So far, the prices from dealers have varied wildly. The "winner" so far is one state over and is quoting me a price of $61,400, MSRP is 76k. I've asked twice to be sure this is strictly their sales price before any incentives/rebates and have been assured, in writing, that it is. Should be another 2k off that with incentives, etc. Truck is built and inbound, should arrive in a week or so. Sound like a decent deal??
That's already at 19% off MSRP which is a solid deal on its own, then if you have some more rebates on top it should be a fantastic deal. Both of my last 2 trucks were 28% off. I don't think I've seen anyone on here getting north of 30%.

I'd really make sure you split hairs that the selling price doesn't include the rebates, or get them to give you a quote for the lower price that includes rebates. Don't forget your $1500 ramtrucks.com rebate and $250 bonus drive (that one is after the sale - if you qualify)

rtslab

Reaction score
Recommend calling FCA Incentives line and asking if 43CMW3 (pop-up) and 44CLA7 (PenFed TDM) are combinable, and let us know!
Confirmed cannot comine Ram website $1500 bonus cash with Penfed $1000 bonus cash. If you choose either of them, the other will be automatically disabled. So you cannot get both.

kooz21

Reaction score
Confirmed cannot comine Ram website $1500 bonus cash with Penfed $1000 bonus cash. If you choose either of them, the other will be automatically disabled. So you cannot get both.
Both offers literally say that they can be combined with other offers. What BS.

Tyee

Reaction score
Without any negotiations what so ever the sticker on a 2021 ram limited was $71,595 price with incentives was $60,624. but everyone knows it's really the delta when you trade in a vehicle, Edmunds valued my trade at 50k give or take $500. The dealer valued the trade at 57k, at that point doing the deal was a no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread