5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trying to hide something! Yeah not a lot of paperwork they are scared your going to take it to another dealer and beat that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was an order and have money in on it already.. Just need to figure out my down payment and what my monthly is going to be.. Is it that hard to tell me?? Or send me the final build sheet with all the rebates and APR on it??? Smh.

20laramieetorque

Reaction score
It was an order and have money in on it already.. Just need to figure out my down payment and what my monthly is going to be.. Is it that hard to tell me?? Or send me the final build sheet with all the rebates and APR on it??? Smh.

Because they get pissy; if you did a preorder they are losing out because there really is no sale involved. Where did you get it from? Dealership.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Because they get pissy; if you did a preorder they are losing out because there really is no sale involved. Where did you get it from? Dealership.

Koons of Tyson... Had the appt to go yesterday to pick up. Was asking all week for final paperwork so I can look it over. They never delivered. Had to cancel appt.

Paultg

Reaction score
@NewLove remove their finance department from the deal. Tell your sales person you need final paperwork to take to your own credit union or bank in order to secure the loan and bank check. Once you have the bank check you can drive the 5 hrs, sign and pick it up. There is no reason the sales person can’t supply that info.

20laramieetorque

Reaction score
Damn that doesn’t sound like them I got my challenger there? What salesman are you dealing with down there?.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@NewLove remove their finance department from the deal. Tell your sales person you need final paperwork to take to your own credit union or bank in order to secure the loan and bank check. Once you have the bank check you can drive the 5 hrs, sign and pick it up. There is no reason the sales person can’t supply that info.

I am also working with my local FCU on a loan.. Just wanted to see what Koons would offer also. I know one of the rebates is contingent on going with Chrysler Cap.

20laramieetorque

Reaction score
I am also working with my local FCU on a loan.. Just wanted to see what Koons would offer also. I know one of the rebates is contingent on going with Chrysler Cap.

Call down there and ask for Bill Lacey in sales that’s who I dealt with.

703-790-0900 x17681

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Damn that doesn’t sound like them I got my challenger there? What salesman are you dealing with down there?.

Craig Benner and the finance Lady is Tracie?..

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score

They should be able to show you all rebates and codes. As for rate, if you are going through them ask for the “buy rate” so you can see how much they’re jacking it up. I would tell them you’re walking if they don’t get you what you want in whatever timeframe you give them.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been waiting since March for this truck.. I would hate for this to go south now!

SDRebel2021

Reaction score
Been waiting since March for this truck.. I would hate for this to go south now!

Worst case - take their financing and refinance with your local FCU when you get the registration.

Paultg

Reaction score

For my zip code the FCA rebate for their financing was only $500 and the FCA rates suck. My credit union is 2.49% for 65m. I’m in NH. Id must take their finance department out of it. They will screw it all up and try to sell you crap you don’t need or want. Tell Craig to write up the paperwork for your bank.
Should be all easy to follow, show their fees, your rebates, etc. Then just get the loan through your local bank before you head to pick it up.
Then you are in/out of the dealership in 30mins.

If they ***** about it then tell them the finance department shouldn’t have wasted a week of your time ignoring you.

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
For my zip code the FCA rebate for their financing was only $500 and the FCA rates suck. My credit union is 2.49% for 65m. I’m in NH. Id must take their finance department out of it. They will screw it all up and try to sell you crap you don’t need or want. Tell Craig to write up the paperwork for your bank.
Should be all easy to follow, show their fees, your rebates, etc. Then just get the loan through your local bank before you head to pick it up.
Then you are in/out of the dealership in 30mins.

If they ***** about it then tell them the finance department shouldn’t have wasted a week of your time ignoring you.

I think that’s his problem though. Even if he doesn’t use their rates he still needs the F&I people to get back to him with the paperwork and they have ignored him.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think that’s his problem though. Even if he doesn’t use their rates he still needs the F&I people to get back to him with the paperwork and they have ignored him.

Correct.. Apparently this Dealership is a factory.

Paultg

Reaction score
Correct.. Apparently this Dealership is a factory.

Well rebates update Aug 3rd. Hoping they get better. Id just ask Craig to get them to do there job and then continue to wait. Maybe you’ll get lucky with the rebates too.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well rebates update Aug 3rd. Hoping they get better. Id just ask Craig to get them to do there job and then continue to wait. Maybe you’ll get lucky with the rebates too.

I hear ya.. it’s a Rebel though. There’s never good rebates

Tonner

Reaction score
I have been working with both Carl from Criswell and Craig from Koons. Both dealers ”deals” have come down 2% from what they were a month ago. Now that Criswell is only offering 11% below MSRP and added $200 to the processing fee they can’t match Koons. Also wanted to make everyone aware that Koons added another $100 to their doc fee and is now $899 and they also will only give an extra .5% with tread lightly instead of an additional 1% For a total of 6.5% below invoice Instead of 7%. Anyone aware of any other dealers in that area that may have better pricing now than those 2 are currently offering.

Paultg

Reaction score
I don’t understand how a dealer can keep any of the tread lightly discount. It’s not for them? If they want to do that make them pay the $100 membership fee.

Paultg

Reaction score
Also, not surprised the 2021 trucks aren’t as discounted. I suspect you’ll find that with any dealer. The dealer fees going up feels like a money grab, as does the tread lightly thing Koons is doing.

If folks were content waiting this long for 2021s I suggest you continue to wait. Later this year, closer to year end, things might be different. I don’t think any 2021 models will get more expensive than the pricing this late summer / early fall.

Users who are viewing this thread