5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Mohab

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this deal:
2019 Limited 4x4, black/black, 20x9 wheels, level 1 equipment, 3.92 axle, anti spin, bed utility group, trailer brake control.
MSRP $63,555

discount $8,299
rebate $2,500
doc fee $129.00

tax(no trade in) $1,863
$54,490 OTD.
Good deal , which dealer is that?

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Limited 4x4, black/black, 20x9 wheels, level 1 equipment, 3.92 axle, anti spin, bed utility group, trailer brake control.
MSRP $63,555

discount $8,299
rebate $2,500
doc fee $129.00

tax(no trade in) $1,863
$54,490 OTD.
Yes seems like a real good price. Also I love your low tax rate, wherever that is lol less then 4%?

Mohab

Reaction score
Anyone here tried FCA 0% for 36 month finance ? What are the qualifications?

4sallypat

Reaction score
MSRP $63,555

discount $8,299
rebate $2,500
doc fee $129.00

tax(no trade in) $1,863
$54,490 OTD.
Nice!
Wish leases did so well with rebates....

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Never heard you aren’t eligible for a rebate because your credit is to high. Time to move on lol

Houston, TX
  • Mark Gusman @ River Oaks Jeep Ram
  • 4% Under Invoice with no processing fees(Mention Forum pricing)
  • Phone # 713.882.8150
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Only Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
  • $300 Deposit
This is a thing for FCA, though I don't know if it's a current incentive: https://jalopnik.com/this-dealership-is-actually-offering-a-bad-credit-score-1796510782

KryptonMan

Reaction score

GreyGoat

Reaction score
[QUOTE="GreyGoat, post: 31087, member: 1756"

Additionally, I've been to 3 dealerships in the Dallas, TX area which all stopped negotiating around 1% below invoice. Any suggestions on dealers in the DFW area that are willing to do the 5-7% below that I keep seeing on this thread?
check Meador Ram south Fort Worth - Derek Roof.[/QUOTE]

Thank you all for the help. I am closing on my new 2019 Limited right now with Derek. Great guy and very easy process. Ended up with 4% below invoice plus the $750 lease rebate.

Ezshooter

JAFO
Reaction score
check Meador Ram south Fort Worth - Derek Roof.
Thank you all for the help. I am closing on my new 2019 Limited right now with Derek. Great guy and very easy process. Ended up with 4% below invoice plus the $750 lease rebate.

I’m glad it all worked out! Now you can fill out your signature with all of your trucks options-my special order limited is on a train and should be here any day... jealous.

Congrats, EZ

craigrh13

Reaction score
Sounds about what I'm looking for. Where are you located and what are your truck's specs?

Ann Arbor, MI.

Billet silver, 5’7 box, bed liner, led lighting in bed, led lights, 20” wheels, center console....pretty much everything I wanted. I didn’t want that big *** radio...that thing just looks to be trouble. These new rams ride so nice but they still lag behind in the handling and overall power and fuel economy of the 5.0 f150 I traded in. Hopefully this new Ram will be as reliable as my F150 which gave me 80k miles of trouble free service.

itsrname2

Reaction score
Ann Arbor, MI.

Billet silver, 5’7 box, bed liner, led lighting in bed, led lights, 20” wheels, center console....pretty much everything I wanted. I didn’t want that big *** radio...that thing just looks to be trouble. These new rams ride so nice but they still lag behind in the handling and overall power and fuel economy of the 5.0 f150 I traded in. Hopefully this new Ram will be as reliable as my F150 which gave me 80k miles of trouble free service.
Oh so out the door including your trade in.

Mohab

Reaction score
I talked to 3 dealers because I can't find everything in the truck I am looking for, but i felt that all of them are not interested in building new one for me, do salesman make less money on build ones?! They just wanted to sell me what they have in their lot

4sallypat

Reaction score
I talked to 3 dealers because I can't find everything in the truck I am looking for, but i felt that all of them are not interested in building new one for me, do salesman make less money on build ones?! They just wanted to sell me what they have in their lot
Yes that is reality.
The dealers want you to buy off the lot so that you don't change your mind or go somewhere else.
Also selling an on lot car will help them make more room and decrease interest costs.

Doing a special order only increases the chance you will change your mind, find a lot car somewhere else or pull out at the last moment...

I am also considering a special order because I want the 3.6L engine Rebel with Ramboxes in Black Forest Green.

Super hard to find that combination....

craigrh13

Reaction score
Ok so the trade in also reduced your taxes too.

I negotiated the price of the truck and then my trade in. I told them what I wanted out the door. Then we worked on my trade in. They had a good amount of rebates out there.

Users who are viewing this thread