5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Looks like the incentives are staying the same, at least until 4/14 for the allowances and 4/30 for the 0%.

that makes sense, mid april is when covid is supposed to peak and we will know then if we are all screwed or not, i knew the 0 percent would stay just wasnt sure about incentives, they will also wait around to see what the other big 2 ford and gmc are going to do, its a big poker match right now

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered the truck. No trade. Got here today. You said you would be going in tomorrow and they would do whichever rebates were better for you? Mines telling me that it's a take it or leave it type deal. One or the other. Would obviously rather have the flexibility. Which dealership are you working with?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the delay, what did you end up doing?

Jjsammy2000

Reaction score
I financed 47k after trade in for 5yrs and no payments for 90 days....with 0 percent I would have lost 7500 in rebates....I figured I could refinance ...the extended warranty was the unplanned purchase...
lol, well im tired of looking and at some point your time is worth more than the emails, with 800 credit score and 3.99 they made money on him on the financing i guarantee it, if he keeps it as long as he thinks he should have went with the 0 percent over the 4500 in rebates

Wrecktal

Reaction score
2020 Ram Rebel Eco Diesel Crew Cab
Rebel 12
Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group
Black Appearance Package
Air Suspension
33 Gal Tank
Safety and Convenience Group
Trailer Brake Control
Spray-in Bed-liner
Blind Spot/Cross Path Detection
Cold Weather Group
Wheel house liners
7yr/100,000 mile Warranty

MSRP: $70,370
Paid: $63,000 otd
84mo 0% interest no payment for 90 days.

I take delivery tomorrow. 10% off. Total rebates for me came out to $6,000. I chose to go with the financing instead. The lowest interest rate I was quoted from the couple credit unions I applied to was 3.5% for 72 months which came out to be $277 higher for the total cost of the loan than if I went with the 0% for 84 months. So lower payment and less total loan cost. Win. I haggled with them for 20 minutes over the cost of the warranty. They started at $3,900. Got it for $1,700ish. Glad it's finally here. Need a reliable mode of transportation. First things first is to get it ceramic coated.

BlackBeauty14

Reaction score
Interesting, never heard of it. Sounds like the NADA of credit scores.
Auto Enhanced Credit Score is based only on your auto loan history. Mine was usually higher than my regular credit score. You can purchase that score or when a dealership runs your credit you can get it for free. There is also a Mortgage Enhanced Credit Score.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Auto Enhanced Credit Score is based only on your auto loan history. Mine was usually higher than my regular credit score. You can purchase that score or when a dealership runs your credit you can get it for free. There is also a Mortgage Enhanced Credit Score.

where are you getting this info, a mortgage enhanced credit score, sold 100s of home and never heard of it

Mitchrob85

Reaction score
Congrats to those who purchased vehicles yesterday. To those still looking to buy, patience is a virtue.

Online sales will only supplement things for a while and if CV associated news doesn't improve and unemployment continues to be high, vehicle sales will continue to suffer.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting, so they basically did nothing. GM extended some stuff to 4/7. Ram added no payment for 90 days to the 2500 but didn’t bring over any interest rate deals. It’s brewing. The whole economic fallout is brewing.

StaceyR

Reaction score
2020 Ram Rebel Eco Diesel Crew Cab
Rebel 12
Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group
Black Appearance Package
Air Suspension
33 Gal Tank
Safety and Convenience Group
Trailer Brake Control
Spray-in Bed-liner
Blind Spot/Cross Path Detection
Cold Weather Group
Wheel house liners
7yr/100,000 mile Warranty

MSRP: $70,370
Paid: $63,000 otd
84mo 0% interest no payment for 90 days.

I take delivery tomorrow. 10% off. Total rebates for me came out to $6,000. I chose to go with the financing instead. The lowest interest rate I was quoted from the couple credit unions I applied to was 3.5% for 72 months which came out to be $277 higher for the total cost of the loan than if I went with the 0% for 84 months. So lower payment and less total loan cost. Win. I haggled with them for 20 minutes over the cost of the warranty. They started at $3,900. Got it for $1,700ish. Glad it's finally here. Need a reliable mode of transportation. First things first is to get it ceramic coated.
Wrecktal - Congrats to you. Our timing has been almost parallel from order to delivery even though yours had to travel much further. My truck arrived at the dealer Monday but I'm still hesitant to finalize the purchase. This is our dream truck for travel...which we can't do for the foreseeable future...but we don't need to replace our current truck at this point. The timing sucks for so many reasons. I was hoping a larger April incentive would tip the scales but nothing is changing for now. I don't think I can stall two more weeks so today might be decision day...on April Fools day, not less!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
All you current buyers need to look at that Bonus Drive rebate. Not everyone will get it due to the requirement of the non-fca licensed vehicle in the household but many will. A free $250 still is good.

Just remember that you’re all gonna’ die so send me your trucks/keys and stuff all that contaminated paper money in the floor storage compartments, (and ram boxes if you have them). Just trying to make things easier on the remaining relatives...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vols1018

Reaction score
Aren’t sorry. Haven’t drank coffee yet. Lol

now when i click on the disclosures for the incentives and the 0%, neither say that they cannot be combined with other offers. That’s not listed. So can they be combined now??

That is interesting, I just read their site and you are right, it doesn't say can't be combined with any other offer... It did say that before on the site didn't it?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We need it to say “0% for 84 months plus 4K bonus cash”. If you Look at the website, it still says “or” and lists them as individual offers. But it is weird they took that verbiage out.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
That is interesting, I just read their site and you are right, it doesn't say can't be combined with any other offer... It did say that before on the site didn't it?
Would need to call their Incentive Hotline to verify. 800-227-0757. I may call later tonight once I wake up prior to picking up my truck. That's valuable info.

Jrsem0317

Reaction score
Aren’t sorry. Haven’t drank coffee yet. Lol

now when i click on the disclosures for the incentives and the 0%, neither say that they cannot be combined with other offers. That’s not listed. So can they be combined now??
I just looked and it says "Not compatible with any other incentive programs or offers. Take delivery by 4/30/2020"

Mitchrob85

Reaction score
We need it to say “0% for 84 months plus 4K bonus cash”. If you Look at the website, it still says “or” and lists them as individual offers. But it is weird they took that verbiage out.
Where does it say "or"? I read the disclosures on each incentive and didn't see anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread