5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Where are you seeing a national incentive for 15% off MSRP for any trim of 1500? The only national one I see is the 20% on-lot Big Horns.

Rebel, Longhorns and Limited are only showing $1,500 cash back or 0% for 36 months when I search for local incentives.

mardwin

Reaction score
Where are you seeing a national incentive for 15% off MSRP for any trim of 1500? The only national one I see is the 20% on-lot Big Horns.

Rebel, Longhorns and Limited are only showing $1,500 cash back or 0% for 36 months when I search for local incentives.

Dealers know about it. Not every incentive is disclosed.

TulsaRam

Reaction score
New here, purchased my 2019 Ram Limited on 6/12/19 with a build date of 4/19. Sticker of $68340, OTD for $48227. I also got $28500 for my 2017 Ram BigHorn which was paid off. Worked out to my truck and $20K basically. I was thrilled, thought I stole it, but it appears several here have gotten similar deals. Good job to all!

Last edited:

MPMRam

Reaction score
You only get the rebates available at the time of delivery on a custom build.
I understand that, I know a lot of dealerships would advertise big rebates, but when I would inquire about them, they would say, I didn't qualify for some of them or the model I wanted didn't qualify, and I wanted a limited. So when I placed my order on 6/1 Ram rebate for limited was $3,500. When I asked the dealer if the incentives were better he said yes they were, but didn't say how much yet. So delivery is expected real soon, but if I don't take delivery by July 1, they may change and hopefully form the better.

CoachLarry

Reaction score
That's an awesome deal. I'm thinking about doing a factory build and hope the 15% rebate stays around or grow by the time of delivery. I called the FCA Incentive dept, the guy said that he couldn't be certain about next month's promotions but that they will not be worst than what's currently being offered. So the 15% of MSRP has been around for more than a few months now and with 2020 models slated to arrive in early Oct that means better deals in older models.
I was planning on doing the same and do a factory build, but when I found almost exactly what I would have built, I couldn't wait any longer. I almost bought in Feb. but when the new tailgate was introduced I decided to wait for it. But then I started seeing 20% + of MSRP I thought I would at least look. Then I was able to actually see the new tailgate and I wasn't willing to pay $1,000 extra plus less of a discount, so I jumped on what I think was a pretty good deal. I'm a big guy with bad knees so I thought the new tailgate and step would be helpful, and it probably would have been, but with the air suspension being able to lower the truck and having the dealer throw in a free bed step, getting in and out was not as bad as I thought it would be.

MD5thGen

Reaction score
New to the forum but lurked here for a while before purchasing. Brought home my Bighorn yesterday.
-4x4 crew cab
-Maximum Steel Metallic
-Level 2 equipment
-Premium lighting
-3.92 and limited slip
$50,199 sticker. 20% incentive got it down to $40,160 plus another $3,960 in dealer discounts. Sale price $36,200 + tax/tag (27.8% off msrp)
I’m a happy camper.

Zuck7787

Reaction score
Alright so after a week or 2 of negotiations I brought home the newest member of the family
2019 Ram Rebel
12A option
Level 2 equipment
Pano- sunroof
Build date 5/19
3.92 gear ratio
With side steps and spray in bed liner

Msrp for 60k even
After incentives and deals brought the truck down to 45k
Another 12k for my trade in. Owed 7500 on it.
So before TTL was 40,500 + TTL and the dreaded “fees”
OTD was about 44,500 for the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rrbhokies

Reaction score
New to the forum but lurked here for a while before purchasing. Brought home my Bighorn yesterday.
-4x4 crew cab
-Maximum Steel Metallic
-Level 2 equipment
-Premium lighting
-3.92 and limited slip
$50,199 sticker. 20% incentive got it down to $40,160 plus another $3,960 in dealer discounts. Sale price $36,200 + tax/tag (27.8% off msrp)
I’m a happy camper.
Nice! Great price. Maximum Steel is gorgeous, isn't it? I have a Laramie Sport in that color and have ordered all the badges in matte black. Going to make it look like one of those Canadian Sport models!

RAM#2

Reaction score
Closed my Deal on 1 June 2019 -

Sticker / Total Price $53,919

My Cost $45,500

pilottim

Reaction score
These are amazing deals. I'm going shopping this weekend. Does anyone know if USAA coupons stack on the available discounts?

ldoh

Reaction score
There are some good deals to be had!

I couldn't resist the quote. I just took ownership of a new 5th gen 2019 1500 Laramie Crewcab 4x4. The saleman admitted he made a mistake and discounted it $2k more than he should have but his boss said they would honor the quote. It appears to be about 31% off MSRP.

MSRP was almost $55k
OTD (minus tax, licensing) almost $38k

warmcozyfire

Reaction score
So much appreciation for everyone on this thread - I referred back to it often during our research. Spent about 3 weeks in total shopping multiple states and several dealers to find the right truck. Inventory is getting low, as some have mentioned, and for the one we found, the dealer had to do a trade to get it (different part of the state but same owner group). This was the only truck in Washington left that fit our wish list.

2019 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6'4'' Bed
- V8 w/ eTorque
- Level 1 Group
- Sunroof
- 8.4'' w/ NAV

MSRP: $57,105
Dealer discount (15%): $8565
Ram 15% Rebate: $8565
Sub-total: $39,975
30% off MSRP before taxes, title, licensing and I added on the bed liner and weather mat accessories for an additional $565

Also, couldn't avoid the $399 etching fee on this one, unfortunately, so I just lived with it and felt good about the rest of the deal.

MBargea

Reaction score
I'd also like to thank everyone in this thread. I've been lurking and collecting info for the last week or so. I was set on a specific trim and set of options and wasn't open to any color other than the black appearance package, so that greatly limited my search. Having said that I'm still very pleased with the deal I closed on tonight at Dulles Motorcars in Leesburg VA. Here it is:

2019 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" Bed

MSRP: $65,860
- 8,373.75 rebate
- 2,700 incentives
- 5,929 dealer discount
$48,857 before tax, title, license

26% off MSRP

Options:
Black Appearance Package
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Floor Mats
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
3.92 Rear Axle
Anti-Spin Diff
Panoramic Sunroof
Power Running Boards
33-Gal Fuel Tank
12-inch Touchscreen

jastevenson

Reaction score
I'd also like to thank everyone in this thread. I've been lurking and collecting info for the last week or so. I was set on a specific trim and set of options and wasn't open to any color other than the black appearance package, so that greatly limited my search. Having said that I'm still very pleased with the deal I closed on tonight at Dulles Motorcars in Leesburg VA. Here it is:

2019 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" Bed

MSRP: $65,860
- 8,373.75 rebate
- 2,700 incentives
- 5,929 dealer discount
$48,857 before tax, title, license

26% off MSRP

Options:
Black Appearance Package
Advanced Safety Group
Bed Utility Group
Level 2 Equipment Group
Floor Mats
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
3.92 Rear Axle
Anti-Spin Diff
Panoramic Sunroof
Power Running Boards
33-Gal Fuel Tank
12-inch Touchscreen

Nice!

Which incentives were you able to apply other than the 15 percent rebate? I was under the impression that the big standard rebate cancelled all the other incentives.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread