5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

JeffK2019

Reaction score
What is the April rebates since their website haven’t updated yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like cash is gone in favor of APR rates. Ugh, what a waste. Good thing my truck gets delivered in the next week or two. They should really allow the rebates at the time of ordering if it's a sold vehicle!

acat

Reaction score
Looks like cash is gone in favor of APR rates. Ugh, what a waste. Good thing my truck gets delivered in the next week or two. They should really allow the rebates at the time of ordering if it's a sold vehicle!

I ordered my truck in March, dealer said no, I will call ram today to confirm

phenegar

Reaction score

I ordered my truck in March as well. I'm a little confused by our post. Can you elaborate? Thanks.

cotonymopar

Reaction score
19 ram Laramie crew 4x4 black edition,Level 2, 3.92, E locker, Pano sunroof, Rear liners, 33 gallon tank, uconnect 12 nav, trailer brake control

MSPR $61340 - $10964 Dealer/Ram Rebates, - $2000 other incentive, $48975. Had a trade also...

JeffK2019

Reaction score

Web site updated. Some cash is back. $1000 on the 4x4 Limited. Laramie's doing well this month and the Big Horn, well wow! I think the site was just behind this AM.

Dealer no comment I think refers to most dealers indicating FCA rebates are implemented at time of vehicle pickup, not on order. Given the 30-60-90 days or more for an order - means the FCA rebates/offers are pretty much a crap shoot by month depending on when your truck shows up. I have read on here some indicating dealers giving the "best of" on rebates, time of order or time of pickup, but ALL the dealers i spoke with said no it was time of pickup/delivery of the vehicle.

yellowboy

Reaction score
When I called Ram customer service a couple of weeks ago the woman told me you can get the rebates and incentives at time of order or delivery whichever is best.

Ramjeep

Reaction score
Anyone with some recent lease numbers on a Laramie Black Sport with Safety, Level 2 and 12" screen available to chime in?

This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm currently in a Jeep lease and looking for the ram when my Jeep is over. Was hoping to be around 550 with VA sales tax and 0 due at signing.

CRAM!

Reaction score
Hey Gents,
Does anyone know what, if any, NON FCA rebates/incentives are combinable with a USAA discount? My dealer is telling me that it is basically 98% non-compatible with any other non FCA rebates.
Thanks for your help

Kravin

Reaction score
Finally got my truck yesterday. Ordered on 2/9.

MSRP: 69,030
Finally price: 57,365 + tax and license
Plus I got them to threw in a tri fold hard tonneau cover and installation at the very end.

3,000 in rebates (1,250 Feb rebates, 1,000 USAAA, 500 Chrystler Capital, $250 dealer coupon)
8,665 dealer discount

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
MSRP: 57,930
Dealer Discount: 8,300
Manufacturer Rebate Incentives: $5,500
23.82% off MSRP
plus Destination Charges 1,695 + Tax & License + Doc Fee

Kravin

Reaction score
Hey Gents,
Does anyone know what, if any, NON FCA rebates/incentives are combinable with a USAA discount? My dealer is telling me that it is basically 98% non-compatible with any other non FCA rebates.
Thanks for your help
Mine said the same thing I had to choose between small business or USAA. He even showed me on his computer, when he put in the USAA it kicked the others off.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Mine said the same thing I had to choose between small business or USAA. He even showed me on his computer, when he put in the USAA it kicked the others off.
Confirming the same thing. I had to choose between the $1000 off USAA or the discount through my work ($500), they would not stack. Also was disappointing that for the Laramie, if choosing the 36 month 0% financing option, it wipes out $2,500 in bonus cash therefore I settled on the 48 month financing as in my situation the interest paid over 48 months is less than $2,500 in cash and I can pay it off early if I want.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Just built out a truck on the website, For April incentives it looks like they reduced one of the bonus cash offers from $2,500 to $1,700 (on the Laramie trims). Glad I picked up my truck end of March instead of waiting for April.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So are the April Rebates any better? I got mine in late March, and I'm just wondering what April brought.

Jro

Reaction score
So are the April Rebates any better? I got mine in late March, and I'm just wondering what April brought.
L
Worse in my area, at least on longhorns. Went from $1k to $500. Same financing deal.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
In my area April rebates appear to be worse than March. On the Laramie it went from $3,500 bonus cash to $2,700 bonus cash. The Limited models are down to $500 in bonus cash. I assume the truck conquest $1000 rebate and USAA $1000 and any of the other ones stay the same but the bonus cash seems to be reduced. https://www.ramtrucks.com/lineup.incentives.html

Oscmon08

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I’m new, but ready for a new Laramie. Just got off the phone with manager of my nearest dealership. They were able to build my truck online the way I wanted, however, he said he wouldn’t order the truck unless it had the anti spin differential rear axle, adding an additional $500. He explained to me why, but I feel like he’s just trying to make extra money. What do you guys think? I’m in LA, btw. Thanks.

Jackham

Reaction score
Fabulous guys. Makes you wonder why they give any rebates or cash back as they are selling like hotcakes.

PC moderator.....does that post make you happy?

Users who are viewing this thread