5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

sergetexan

Reaction score
1500 big horn/lonestar package, 2wd, Black appearance, level 2 , 3.92 Ltd slip, sun roof, nav, sub woofer, 33 gallon tank:
Msrp: $49,925
Dealer price: $44,777
Rebates: $6,000
Total before taxes: $38,777
22.3% below msrp, original offer , no hassle , no need to negotiate
Houston, Texas

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram Limited Final Price
MSRP $67,640
After Dealer Discont $59,824
After Rebates $57,324 ($2500)
Price with Tax-Tag etc.. $61,630

Big Down Payment
Financed Through Ram 0% for 36 Months
You were able to do rebates and the 0% financing through FCA? I thought I read it was one or the other but not both. Good for you

Trfnj74

Reaction score
You were able to do rebates and the 0% financing through FCA? I thought I read it was one or the other but not both. Good for you

Yes I was able to get the $1000 Truck Conquest as well as the $500 Lease. They originally told me I couldn't get the extra $1000 Northeast but he was able to get it entered. The 0% FCA financing saved about $3000 in interest over the 3.99% on a 5 year loan.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes I was able to get the $1000 Truck Conquest as well as the $500 Lease. They originally told me I couldn't get the extra $1000 Northeast but he was able to get it entered. The 0% FCA financing saved about $3000 in interest over the 3.99% on a 5 year loan.
Looks like the 0% is only for the 1500 DS (Classic), but not the "new" DT. Did you get a DT? Saw 0% for 12 months. What's the max you could get 0% for. Best I can get is 2.99% from TCFU.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Looks like the 0% is only for the 1500 DS (Classic), but not the "new" DT. Did you get a DT? Saw 0% for 12 months. What's the max you could get 0% for. Best I can get is 2.99% from TCFU.

Yes I purchased a DT. Picture directly from Rams website.. I got the 36 Months no interest.. Check out the bottom of the picture, I asked for it as soon as I stepped into the finance office. 424FFCDF-A010-4864-96EB-2149D68C9794.png

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score
I did but not very closely. Had a hard time finding anything with ram boxes in MN.

Same. I ended up ordering since a Rambox and a Hemi eTorque is a rainbow unicorn in MN. Belzer did have a couple Ramboxes in December. They actually had one in their showroom. I drove there to see a 2019 Rambox in person but ended up ordering in Hastings.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same. I ended up ordering since a Rambox and a Hemi eTorque is a rainbow unicorn in MN. Belzer did have a couple Ramboxes in December. They actually had one in their showroom. I drove there to see a 2019 Rambox in person but ended up ordering in Hastings.
I ordered the unicorn also. Rambox 5'7" eTorque with 3.92. Did not see the 0% financing, but not at that point yet. I ordered at the end of Feb and in D1 now. Do either of you have a link to that page showing the 0% up to 36 months? I googled and only got 0% on DS and 3.99% on DT's. (forget it, just found it, they must have updated the site now in March. Feb. only listed offers for Bighorns) What is the "up to $2,000 cash allowance" is that just the rebates, like Truck Conquest, or NE Regional?

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I ordered the unicorn also. Rambox 5'7" eTorque with 3.92. Did not see the 0% financing, but not at that point yet. I ordered at the end of Feb and in D1 now. Do either of you have a link to that page showing the 0% up to 36 months? I googled and only got 0% on DS and 3.99% on DT's. What is the "up to $2,000 cash allowance" is that just the rebates, like Truck Conquest, or NE Regional?

https://www.ramtrucks.com/incentives/offers-model.html?ccode=CUT201920DT6H98A .. I'm not sure that will work, I also have the Limited no sure if that makes a difference.

Yes the $2000 is the Northeast and the Northeast Bonus

pinkerton

Reaction score
Laramie 4x4 several options (see window sticker attached)

MSRP: $66,500
Invoice: $61,120
Quoted price: $59,376
Rebates: $4,897
Service fees: $189.81
Total price of vehicle (less TTL): $54,668.81

I live in MN and am purchasing from Morton Illinois. Thoughts on this deal? We are leaving for spring break Saturday and would like to get it locked down and put on hold before we leave. I feel like I should be able to get all in at the price they are quoting me. Am I crazy?

The best deal I found was from Laura in Sullivan, MO (lauraautogroup.com). Cory Downing was willing to work via email and wrote me a deal that was -6.71% off of INV, plus $200 doc fee OTD. My math says you'd be at $50,838! I'm in NJ and was going to make the trip for his deal. I ended up finding one used with 400mi on it and got a slightly better deal. However, I promised Cory I would mention his name on this forum and would have purchased from him if the used one didn't surface. Here's his contact info:
Cory Downing
Laura CDJR
7 North Service Road
Sulivan, MO 63080
(573) 468-3178
[email protected]

http://www.lauraautogroup.com/

SouthFL

Reaction score
Looking at loaded Laramie down here in South FL. As far as I know I don't qualify for any rebates other than the standard $2,500. University Dodge total discount , including the $2500 factory rebate, was at about 16.3%. Pretty crappy, based on posts I have read on this forum. I do realize that some qualify for more rebates than others and that can make a big difference in the % discount. I just want to make sure this is the best I can do. I don't think it is.

I can't stand car dealerships and the shell game. I have two trade-in vehicles and they low balled me on both until I showed them the Car Max offers. My trade-in prices magically increased by $4500. I automatically no longer trust anything that comes out of someones mouth when that happens.

The search for a good to great deal continues. I'm going to reach out to Arrigo, Miami Lakes Automall and other next to see if they can do better.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Looking at loaded Laramie down here in South FL. As far as I know I don't qualify for any rebates other than the standard $2,500. University Dodge total discount , including the $2500 factory rebate, was at about 16.3%. Pretty crappy, based on posts I have read on this forum. I do realize that some qualify for more rebates than others and that can make a big difference in the % discount. I just want to make sure this is the best I can do. I don't think it is.

I can't stand car dealerships and the shell game. I have two trade-in vehicles and they low balled me on both until I showed them the Car Max offers. My trade-in prices magically increased by $4500. I automatically no longer trust anything that comes out of someones mouth when that happens.

The search for a good to great deal continues. I'm going to reach out to Arrigo, Miami Lakes Automall and other next to see if they can do better.
If your willing to drive to Tampa area, I can recommend a salesperson that has been great. (My truck has been delivered but not picked up yet). Matched 7% below invoice (Koons quote) no hassle.

SouthFL

Reaction score
If your willing to drive to Tampa area, I can recommend a salesperson that has been great. (My truck has been delivered but not picked up yet). Matched 7% below invoice (Koons quote) no hassle.

Yes. Please PM me. I take it you ordered? Did you qualify for a bunch of rebates?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I shopped around a ton and drove 1.5 hours South to New Smyrna Beach RAM to buy my truck. They had the best prices and beat the JAX dealerships by over $1200

Reaction score
Must brag on the folks at Lenoir City Dodge (LCD), Lenoir City Tennessee. Sweet deal on my 2019 1500 Big Horn. 24.98% off of MSRP (OTD Price was 17.05% below MSRP). At the conclusion of the sale they handed me the hard copy manuals (I did not request), also was able to get the Extender Pins installed (no additional cost), first two tanks of fuel free (33-gal tank … sucking fumes both times), lifetime drivetrain warrantee, first oil & filter free, and two free detailed cleanings of the vehicle.

I’ve been able to resolve a few questions with the arrival of the truck. The sunroof drains were properly installed with no leaking (plenty rain for the test). The Off-Road package does have the 1” lift, and the automatic adjusting air dam is present on this vehicle. The shocks are not Bilstein, they are Hitachi. Rides like a dream, smooth and quiet. The nine (9) speaker system front-center speaker is labeled “Alpine.” The base on this system could rival any in the hood. Finally, the factory did not install the Extender Pins; however, LCD dealership did (no cost).

LCD is no-pressure in their sales approach, very knowledgeable of their products. At no point did I get the “what would it take to put you in a Ram truck today” type treatment.

Mr. Daniel Martinez and his manager JC Denney, are definitely the guys to see. If you’re within a few hundred miles then you should consider this dealership … top notch.

By the way, they have an almost identical twin to my truck now on the lot (my original order). This is a somewhat rare package combination. I’m sure it will not be around long.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Must brag on the folks at Lenoir City Dodge (LCD), Lenoir City Tennessee. Sweet deal on my 2019 1500 Big Horn. 24.98% off of MSRP (OTD Price was 17.05% below MSRP). At the conclusion of the sale they handed me the hard copy manuals (I did not request), also was able to get the Extender Pins installed (no additional cost), first two tanks of fuel free (33-gal tank … sucking fumes both times), lifetime drivetrain warrantee, first oil & filter free, and two free detailed cleanings of the vehicle.

I’ve been able to resolve a few questions with the arrival of the truck. The sunroof drains were properly installed with no leaking (plenty rain for the test). The Off-Road package does have the 1” lift, and the automatic adjusting air dam is present on this vehicle. The shocks are not Bilstein, they are Hitachi. Rides like a dream, smooth and quiet. The nine (9) speaker system front-center speaker is labeled “Alpine.” The base on this system could rival any in the hood. Finally, the factory did not install the Extender Pins; however, LCD dealership did (no cost).

LCD is no-pressure in their sales approach, very knowledgeable of their products. At no point did I get the “what would it take to put you in a Ram truck today” type treatment.

Mr. Daniel Martinez and his manager JC Denney, are definitely the guys to see. If you’re within a few hundred miles then you should consider this dealership … top notch.

By the way, they have an almost identical twin to my truck now on the lot (my original order). This is a somewhat rare package combination. I’m sure it will not be around long.

How did you get them to throw in the tanks of gas end detailing and oil? Did you do that before you finalize the deal or were you able to negotiate that after when you went in to pick it up and sign? Would love to get my dealer to throw some perks in like that just not sure how to bring it up once the truck is already in there waiting for you to sign it they obviously know you're locked in to buying it

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Everything has to be negotiated BEFORE you drive it off the lot. Afterwards, they have ZERO motivation to do anything. It's amazing what you can get just by asking!!! I know...I've done it over 30 times;)

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Everything has to be negotiated BEFORE you drive it off the lot. Afterwards, they have ZERO motivation to do anything. It's amazing what you can get just by asking!!! I know...I've done it over 30 times;)
When you say before you drive off the lot, are you meaning actually drive off, or when you show up to sign papers and get it. Already ordered a truck. Have not signed all papers yet or driven off, so I am wondering if I still have any leverage when I go to get it or now? If so how do you approach it? Not expecting to, but one never knows. Others from this group have often enlightened us all with info we would not have thought. Can't hurt to ask for suggestions or experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread