5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please post your Tire and Loading sticker

nbase

Reaction score
When I use the lookup by vin tool on the website, it tells me 1709 lbs, the dealer finally got my tire/loading sticker after 4 months of me bugging them,, and lucky me, the actual truck has a slightly higher payload than the website said! For a half ton and what I plan to use the truck for, I'm happy with these numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 106

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m all of 167 pounds above you. My Laramie had a payload of nearly 1700. I knew the Longhorn would be lower, but I didn’t fully comprehend how much lower.

I didn’t get the MFT or Rambox, but I did get the off-road group. That, the sunroof, and the 33 gallon tank are what hurt my payload the most.

Most of the time, it won’t be an issue. But on road trips when I’m taking the rooftop tent, a powered cooler we just bought, our “stuff”, a Front Runner rack, and a Retrax cover, we might be pushing it.

I considered a Power Wagon, but similarly equipped, it actually has a payload about 100 pounds lower (a regular 2500 would be much higher, no doubt.)

I’ve got no right to complain, of course. We’ve got luxury cars with a cargo box out back. Incredible machines, which we’ve loaded up with goodies and that doesn’t come without compromises.
eTorque also hurts you almost 100 lbs.

My Longhorn payload is 1,380 lbs
with 33 gal, sunroof, Level 1, ASG, BUG, Air suspension and no eTorque, MFT, Ram Box or ORG

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I use the lookup by vin tool on the website, it tells me 1709 lbs, the dealer finally got my tire/loading sticker after 4 months of me bugging them,, and lucky me, the actual truck has a slightly higher payload than the website said! For a half ton and what I plan to use the truck for, I'm happy with these numbers.
That is a great payload number. Interesting the VIN lookup was different. Great looking truck too

kfscoll

Reaction score
4231FBA9-96B1-4977-9AE4-52EFF96D20E0.jpeg

2021 RAM 1500 4x4 QC Bighorn, 5.7L, Level 2, Night Edition, Premium Lighting Group, 3.92, 8.4” Uconnect 4C w/ Nav, trailer brake controller

Add-ons: BedRug Classic, Leer HF650M tonneau cover, DU-HA underseat storage bin, OEM running boards, OEM deployable corner cargo step, OEM rear fender liners, OEM rubber mats

Last edited:

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
View attachment 102572

2021 RAM 1500 4x4 QC Bighorn, 5.7L, Level 2, Night Edition, Premium Lighting Group, 3.92, 8.4” Uconnect 4C w/ Nav, trailer brake controller

Add-ons: BedRug Classic, Leer HF650M tonneau cover, DU-HA underseat storage bin, OEM running boards, OEM deployable corner cargo step, OEM rear fender liners, OEM rubber mats
Great numbers for a 4x4

ramblin'man

Reaction score

1827 lbs, hope lives on. Thanks for posting that!

kfscoll

Reaction score
Great numbers for a 4x4
I’m surprised based on the some of the lower payload ratings I’ve seen that mine’s as high as it is. I mean, I know I don’t have a Limited with all the bells and whistles but my truck doesn’t feel stripped-down by any stretch. On other vehicles I’ve had fancy sunroofs and multi-way memory seats and reclining heated/ventilated rear seats and leather everything and 40-speaker stereos and motorized steering columns and on and on but…we got this vehicle to do truck stuff, so in this case I’d much rather have the additional payload.

Daniel

Reaction score
I’m surprised based on the some of the lower payload ratings I’ve seen that mine’s as high as it is. I mean, I know I don’t have a Limited with all the bells and whistles but my truck doesn’t feel stripped-down by any stretch. On other vehicles I’ve had fancy sunroofs and multi-way memory seats and reclining heated/ventilated rear seats and leather everything and 40-speaker stereos and motorized steering columns and on and on but…we got this vehicle to do truck stuff, so in this case I’d much rather have the additional payload.

Attachments

• Payload sticker.jpg
    Payload sticker.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 79

M2k

Reaction score
I'm 1,867 lbs payload still the highest here lol. We need a tradesman quad to post numbers! I will say I have plenty of creature comforts for the payload I have.

joe1148

Reaction score
2021 Laramie Crew 5.7 bed, 4x4, E-torque 5.7, 3.92 rear, Tow Group, 20" wheels, 26 gal fuel tank, Pano roof, Level 1 group with buckets.
1527 lbs Payload

Last edited:

Ros

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in. Gotta admit I'm pretty happy with my payload to options ratio. :)

IMG_1893.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread