5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Hazel

Reaction score
My salesman texted me and said it was in Cincinnati should be here Huntsville before the end of this month.
Ordered 11/28
Order placed 12/7

Ripple

Reaction score
D1 still. I've been told the delay may be related to the RamBox, but who knows. I have until Feb 7th before my current lease runs out. I don't think I'm seeing my new Ram until late January.

JLUR_

Reaction score
D1 still. I've been told the delay may be related to the RamBox, but who knows. I have until Feb 7th before my current lease runs out. I don't think I'm seeing my new Ram until late January.

I hope you live within 2-3 hours of Sterling Heights. If your truck has to go by train you might be out of your lease before your truck even gets loaded.

NYRAM

Reaction score
You won’t see your new truck until mid to late February if your lucky.

kurtdoten

Reaction score
I hope you live within 2-3 hours of Sterling Heights. If your truck has to go by train you might be out of your lease before your truck even gets loaded.

I ordered my truck the evening of 11/29. It arrived at the dealership last night! Picking it up Saturday morning!

NYRAM

Reaction score
Its finally here. Not as long as the inital people had to wait, but too long.
In Brazil on business, so wont pick up until 2/4.
Where are you located. Ram chat still says my truck is in transit and hasn’t made it to its second location yet which is Selkirk NY rail yard. They are saying the 28th. Than it has to go about 10 miles to the dealer.

Mike67

Reaction score
Where are you located. Ram chat still says my truck is in transit and hasn’t made it to its second location yet which is Selkirk NY rail yard. They are saying the 28th. Than it has to go about 10 miles to the dealer.
Northern illinois, mine didnt have to travel as far, or scheduling for the train was better in this direction.

professorwest

Reaction score
Just did a chat this morning and my Truck is now at KZ Shipment status 1/26

From the code list

KZ - Shipment. The truck is ready to be shipped. The dealer is actually charged for the truck. As you all know, this can be a source of delay. Typically you see me put two statuses here: Awaiting Shipment and "Staged for Shipment". The first means it is in the general shipping yard waiting to be pulled to be put on a truck and/or train. The second means it has been pulled to be put on a truck and/or train but it hasn't actually got on the truck or train yet. There are a ton of substatuses here to track the status of the vehicle as it makes its way through the shipping system. KZX is the only one that you really care about as that means it was delivered to the dealer.

Last edited:

tango1179

Reaction score
Ram Chat just told me I'm now in D1 status. Would not give any additional info like ETA but did say "I've got that date but not supposed to give it out as it's not accurate." I know I'm just slightly behind Slim with a similar config so very encouraged to see D1 with eTorque and RamBoxes.
I ordered a similar package with RamBoxes, 4x4, 3.92 axle, 12" screen, 40/20/40 front seat. I placed my order on January 7. Can you tell me when you placed your order, and when or if you have received your truck yet. I am trying to get a feel for when my truck might get to me, and my dealership is saying 6-8 weeks from order date, but that's about all their saying.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered a similar package with RamBoxes, 4x4, 3.92 axle, 12" screen, 40/20/40 front seat. I placed my order on January 7. Can you tell me when you placed your order, and when or if you have received your truck yet. I am trying to get a feel for when my truck might get to me, and my dealership is saying 6-8 weeks from order date, but that's about all their saying.

That's so old it's not even relevant any longer. When I ordered in May knew I was in for a long wait as I ordered two late availability items - eTorque and RamBox. Ram didn't even have estimated dates at the time.
I picked it up in late September, as I recall it was almost exactly 5 months. I recall seeing others picking up their trucks a month later that had only waited 2-3 months. Ram had caught up that much in a short time.

You should check with others that have ordered more recently to get a more realistic time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread