5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

JLUR_

Reaction score
I was told today mine ready to ship but delayed. I was told it has to do with the truck driver shortage going on. Maybe that is what the LD is for??
If your truck needs to take a train ride that's probably why it's delayed. FCA is having trouble getting enough rail cars to ship vehicles.

Creep0321

Reaction score
If your truck needs to take a train ride that's probably why it's delayed. FCA is having trouble getting enough rail cars to ship vehicles.
You check on your odrder lately? Was just told mine is D1 again.

JLUR_

Reaction score
You check on your odrder lately? Was just told mine is D1 again.
Just checked and I'm still in D. Hopefully it will get scheduled soon. My wife is already ATV shopping and I thought she was going to throw something at me when I told her I couldn't tow for the first 500 miles because of the break-in process haha.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Just checked and I'm still in D. Hopefully it will get scheduled soon. My wife is already ATV shopping and I thought she was going to throw something at me when I told her I couldn't tow for the first 500 miles because of the break-in process haha.
Consider yourself lucky mine is looking at travel trailers haha.

jordanpolson

Reaction score
Just found out my Limited passed inspection and is now marked for shipping. Ordered on Dec 15th. Between Christmas and New Years the shipping date was set for January 18th. Looks like they hit it dead on!

Ram’dit

Reaction score
Just found out my Limited passed inspection and is now marked for shipping. Ordered on Dec 15th. Between Christmas and New Years the shipping date was set for January 18th. Looks like they hit it dead on!
Can you post the details of your truck? I have had a limited innorder since 11/26.

Bram2019

Reaction score
Luckier than me. My truck is in KZ with no scheduled ship date. It is ready to ship, but no way to ship it currently. There is no eta according to Ram Chat today. I wish I could just go to Sterling Heights and get it myself. Only 4 hour ride from where I live.

jordanpolson

Reaction score
Well, my truck might sit at the rail yards too. I wasn’t given the code, dealer just told me it’s marked for shipping now. I can’t seem to get a code out of FC in Canada. The dealer has been keeping me informed, sending me the order sheet. I’ll ask for the latest sheet because it’ll have the code on it.

Ordered December 15th.
Limited Crew Cab 4x4 6’4” box
Hemi with eTorque
Black in Color with black bumpers
22 inch wheels
Limited Level 1 package
Utility Bed Group
Larger fuel tank
Electronic locking Rear
Class 4 hitch
Sunroof
Bed Step
Electronic Brake Controler
3.92 rear

NYRAM

Reaction score
Can’t really find an answer using the search bar. Does anyone know how long a truck generally sits at Sterling Heights before it catches a train?

RueferChi

Reaction score
Man, I wish we could pick them up ourselves. I’m in Chicago, so no big deal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadowFE

Reaction score
Can’t really find an answer using the search bar. Does anyone know how long a truck generally sits at Sterling Heights before it catches a train?
Mine went from Paint "F" on 1.13.19 to KZ on Tuesday 1.15.19, departed S.H.A.P. at 0730 Thursday via rail car and was last scanned in Detroit at 0530 Friday according to my dealer. Tried getting tracking info from ram chat but they told me "once shipped, we can no longer track via ram chat, dealers can see tracking info at that point."

professorwest

Reaction score
Just had a chat with Ram truck - My status is now JB (addition equipment getting installed). So it has come a long way.

Ordered 12/15
D1 checked on 1/6
JB 1/20

RueferChi

Reaction score
That’s where I’m at. Supposedly, starting the build tomorrow.

RueferChi

Reaction score
12/17. Hoping to take delivery early/mid February.

Users who are viewing this thread