5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

RAMRhode

Reaction score
where and how do you get the window sticker ?

This is the link...
Cryptostickers.net
Select track new order and enter your info. It’s a Jeep site and it will probably spit back that your VIN is for a Jeep build. However, the docs when you get them will be correct. This site will send you an email with a link when either the build sheet or the window sticker is available.
These docs are usually generated 24-48hrs after build.
Or you can manually look both up: insert your VIN (all caps) in the address bar after the = sign.
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

jordanpolson

Reaction score
This is the link...
Cryptostickers.net
Select track new order and enter your info. It’s a Jeep site and it will probably spit back that your VIN is for a Jeep build. However, the docs when you get them will be correct. This site will send you an email with a link when either the build sheet or the window sticker is available.
These docs are usually generated 24-48hrs after build.
Or you can manually look both up: insert your VIN (all caps) in the address bar after the = sign.
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Thanks for last two links!!!

Worked great. Got the window sticker and the build sheet. My truck is KZ so it’s done, but not sure where in the shipping yet. Ordered Dec 15 so might be 6-7 weeks from order to delivery. That’s not bad.

Ram’dit

Reaction score
My truck finally went KZ. It’s been a very long wait. I need to talk with dealer to get estimated arrival date.

NYRAM

Reaction score
My truck is 17 miles from my house at the Selkirk NY rail yard. Just needs to make it 21 miles to the dealer. I’m debating on whether I should wait until Friday (February 1st) to pick it up. Thinking maybe there will be a boost in rebates. What do you guys think?

Viking42

Reaction score
You are giving me hope, i ordered my Longhorn on 11/27,

Last edited:

RueferChi

Reaction score
Ordered 12/17...just got my build sheet. Hoping for a truck ride to Chicago area vs train. Anyone know how they ship to this area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike67

Reaction score
Ordered 12/17...just got my build sheet. Hoping for a truck ride to Chicago area vs train. Anyone know how they ship to this area?

I am in Rockford and it was by train. It was a week after it was KZ, that it took to get to the dealer

RueferChi

Reaction score
Thanks. My dealer said they get theirs by truck this AM. We’ll see!

JLUR_

Reaction score
@Creep0321 Just spoke with Ram. The off-road group parts are still on backorder and are expected to arrive in the middle of February. Looks like we're going to wait a little longer.

Creep0321

Reaction score
@Creep0321 Just spoke with Ram. The off-road group parts are still on backorder and are expected to arrive in the middle of February. Looks like we're going to wait a little longer.
As long as mine is in FL April 2 I have about a 3 day window to pick up the truck ha.

tgtt

Reaction score
I've been checking every Monday since initial order on 12/17. Finally have progress as I'm in JB stage now. I wouldn't think it would be much longer now.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

tgtt

Reaction score
Just got my window sticker! Hoping the incentives get dialed up for February! January incentives kinda suck.
I got an update today and I'm now in KZ so I asked for build sheet and window sticker. I was given a site for VIN to see build but no window. When are those available?

RueferChi

Reaction score
I got an update today and I'm now in KZ so I asked for build sheet and window sticker. I was given a site for VIN to see build but no window. When are those available?

My window sticker was available shortly after the build ended and then window sticker was a couple days later.

NYRAM

Reaction score

24-48 or so hours after KZ

Truckin

Reaction score
As of today I am still in D1 (12 days and counting), they are estimating my truck will be ready for shipping the third week of February...D1 is supposed to indicate all parts available and unit is ready for build-not sure I buy this. Good thing-March is Truck Month and should have good incentives...

Ripple

Reaction score
I've been in D1 status for 21 days and counting, ordered the truck on 12.21.18 and I have no ETA

VON: (removed for privacy) VIN: (removed for privacy)
D1- 021days
ETA N/A
Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Please be advised you can be in this status up to 30 days I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
I've been in D1 status for 21 days and counting, ordered the truck on 12.21.18 and I have no ETA

VON: (removed for privacy) VIN: (removed for privacy)
D1- 021days
ETA N/A
Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Please be advised you can be in this status up to 30 days I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.
Also check with your sales manager, they may be able to dig deeper with their rep contact.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread