5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Ripple

Reaction score
Ordered on 12-24-18, VIN number assigned, but build has not started. Hoping this gets done by middle of February.

1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, 5'7" box
5.7L Hemi MDS
Sport appearance package - max steel color
RamBox
Trailer Tow Group
Level 1 equip group
Anti slip diff

This will be my first Ram. Good bye Tundra, you served me well.

Hummm...called my dealer today and the sales guy said the build has not started. It's been almost a month since I ordered, shouldn't the truck be started by now?

Creep0321

Reaction score
Hummm...called my dealer today and the sales guy said the build has not started. It's been almost a month since I ordered, shouldn't the truck be started by now?
Do you have your VON? Just use the ram chat on the website, works great and no middle man.

NYRAM

Reaction score
Mine took almost 2 months to be built, now it’s in shipping.

Jackham

Reaction score
Do you have your VON? Just use the ram chat on the website, works great and no middle man.
Can you be a wee bit more detailed. Where do you go, which buttons do you push, where do you put your VIN? Other than that I got it:)

Ripple

Reaction score
I tried using the link below for vehicle tracking. I entered the VON and nothing happened after the site searched for 10 minutes. Too bad. However, I did use the fcacommunity link, got someone on chat and they looked up the VON for me. His response, "Currently all of your parts have arrived, and your vehicle is scheduled for and awaiting assembly line work. Everything is moving along normally with this order, and I would suggest contacting back in next week for a possible update." D1 status

https://www.ramtrucks.com/en/mobile/vots/

Aquitaine

Reaction score
The VOTS link is a portal to a service that is no longer there. It has tons of errors and even if you load the insecure scripts it just sends the request to a VOTS endpoint that isn't around anymore. I think it was retired several years ago.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
For those looking for an automated way for accessing your build sheets and window stickers. Although when I initially input my VIN, it lists it as a 2 door Sahara...imagine my surprise! Still does, but docs are spot on.
This is the link...
Cryptostickers

JLUR_

Reaction score
For those looking for an automated way for accessing your build sheets and window stickers. Although when I initially input my VIN, it lists it as a 2 door Sahara...imagine my surprise! Still does, but docs are spot on.
This is the link...
Cryptostickers
What are the first 7 of your VIN? The reason that I ask is that my dealer accidentally gave me the VIN for a Jeep when I ordered my truck lol.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Weird that the site says you're building a Sahara. I guess it's set up to track only Jeep builds. It's reporting that my build is a JL Rubi which I would be okay with. It was my second choice behind the Ram but only because it couldn't tow more than 3,500 lbs :cry:

PwC

Reaction score
Mine just went to KZ!
Anyone know how to track once it’s on KZ? Ram chat told me they don’t have any window into shipping stages

update 1/28/19. KZ T, from dealer

Last edited:

RAMRhode

Reaction score
Anyone know how to track once it’s on KZ? Ram chat told me they don’t have any window into shipping stages
Your best bet is to contact your sales manager at the dealer. They tend to have those logistics.

JayMann

Reaction score
Your best bet is to contact your sales manager at the dealer. They tend to have those logistics.

looking at your signature - it looks like you got real lucky with your build! from ordering at the beginning of Dec to being in tansit by now. Impressive!

RAMRhode

Reaction score
looking at your signature - it looks like you got real lucky with your build! from ordering at the beginning of Dec to being in tansit by now. Impressive!
Yeah, I was very surprised on how fast it went into transit. I thought for sure it would be sitting around for a couple of weeks waiting to get onto a rail car. So maybe end of next week to finally receive? This is worse than waiting for Christmas to come when I was a little kid!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/