5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ryelinek

Reaction score
Posted my two cents on my new truck in the Members Trucks section. If anyone has any questions I can try to answer be sure to check it out.

FreeNC

Reaction score
If you're using Ram chat ask them to be more specific about the build process. Ask if its in BA (new order), D (firm schedule), D1 (gateline), etc. and lets us know.
My truck was ordered on 4/23. D1 status on 6/1 and currently as of their last update it is in E status.

1Raider

Reaction score
FreeNC did you get the Rambox's or Off Road group?

CaliTex

Reaction score
Ram 1500 Limited CC 4x4, Ramboxes, Off Road, no e-Torque) - Maximum Steel
Date ordered: 05/21/2018
Still in D

This is getting old. I am really tempted to just pick up a heavily discounted F-150. The customer service on the Ram site is essentially worthless for order tracking. No offense intended to the folks working the phones but they don’t seem to have any info beyond what is scripted for them, and in my opinion the script is insulting. I would much prefer that they just say the have no idea why it is taking so long or when the truck will be built. Instead I get the same line — your parts are being gathered and it should be soon, or something like that. Kind of ruins the experience.

FLG8R

Reaction score
My truck was ordered on 4/23. D1 status on 6/1 and currently as of their last update it is in E status.
If you're in E status that things as good as built. Usually a couple of days before you'll hit I (built not ok'd) or J (built ok'd) Congratulations it won't be long.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I placed an order for a loaded Longhorn with ram boxes May 12th and have been in D1 since June 1st. As of yesterday, it’s still in d1.
Same here...I placed my order for a loaded LL (eTorque, RamBox, Off Road, air; etc) on 5/25 and reached D1 on 6/1.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email from my delear that after 47 days in D my Truck finally made it to D1!

Congrats! I sent an email to my dealer yesterday telling them to get their sales manager to figure out what the hell is going on...waiting on a respsonse.

Off topic - Ordered the BakFlip MX4 for the truck yesterday..should be here next week.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email from my delear that after 47 days in D my Truck finally made it to D1!

Congrats! Nothing for me yet.

cjgerson (Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 - Black)
Date ordered: 05/02/2018
Current Status: D1
D1 status date: 06/16/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

1Raider

Reaction score
Don't get to excited as I've been in D1 since 6/1

1Raider

Reaction score