5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ryelinek

Reaction score

Honestly the ride REALLY good. I can’t quite remember my test drive from like 8 weeks ago in a Limited on the standard 20’s.

With that said though the entire car handles so smooth on these 22’s it’s really quite impressive.

cjgerson

Reaction score
CJ...did you try escalating yet, since I think you are at Day 46? I put my request in this morning.
They allow me to escalate to order scheduling after 30 or so days, but didn’t help. I may as well see what they say today.

cjgerson

Reaction score
CJ...did you try escalating yet, since I think you are at Day 46? I put my request in this morning.

Here is a good one....this is after confirming I’m in Day 47 of D status and me mentioning an escalation after Day 45.

RAM Agent: Alright Chris, it is getting up there but I would suggest waiting till Thursday, if it hasn't moved by then, an agent can review options at that time
Chris: Ok... is there something special about this upcoming Thursday?
RAM Agent: At that point an agent would be able to review other options, hopefully everything is moving along by then

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is a good one....this is after confirming I’m in Day 47 of D status and me mentioning an escalation after Day 45.

RAM Agent: Alright Chris, it is getting up there but I would suggest waiting till Thursday, if it hasn't moved by then, an agent can review options at that time
RAM Agent: At that point an agent would be able to review other options, hopefully everything is moving along by then

On one of my calls the agent kept mentioning the 20th to me but I could never get the reason from him. This was told to me about 10 days ago. No other agent has mentioned it though. Maybe they know something but are not allowed to tell us?

FLG8R

Reaction score

On my initial Rebel build at each level I sat they would escalate after 30 days. Now that that vehicle has been scrapped for frame damage I'm sitting in (I) status on my subsequent build which they fast tracked up until this point. The other day I called for an update and was given the new and improved version of wait 45 days? I hate getting upset with these agents on the phone because they're probably sitting in some little cubicle catching hell from us all day. You can bet their saying to themselves, " What do you want from me? I can only give you the info on the screen in front of me and respond with the same canned response or I'll risk losing my job. The calls are monitored and my boss is reviewing them". It appears they (FCA) have one heck of a log jam from us (build your own customers) and are dictating updated responses for the agents to give instead of being more transparent.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
On my initial Rebel build at each level I sat they would escalate after 30 days. Now that that vehicle has been scrapped for frame damage I'm sitting in (I) status on my subsequent build which they fast tracked up until this point. The other day I called for an update and was given the new and improved version of wait 45 days? I hate getting upset with these agents on the phone because they're probably sitting in some little cubicle catching hell from us all day. You can bet their saying to themselves, " What do you want from me? I can only give you the info on the screen in front of me and respond with the same canned response or I'll risk losing my job. The calls are monitored and my boss is reviewing them". It appears they (FCA) have one heck of a log jam from us (build your own customers) and are dictating updated responses for the agents to give instead of being more transparent.

I hear that. When I called today I got the standard still gathering parts answer...i started they yes I know, today is day 45 and I was told I could escalate. She said, so obviously you've called before and yes you are at the 45 day window and I can escalate this for you..hoever the order tracking team is not in until tomorrow. Let's see what little i get tomorrow...

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hear that. When I called today I got the standard still gathering parts answer...i started they yes I know, today is day 45 and I was told I could escalate. She said, so obviously you've called before and yes you are at the 45 day window and I can escalate this for you..hoever the order tracking team is not in until tomorrow. Let's see what little i get tomorrow...

Damn. And there is nothing on a lot anywhere you can locate a truck? If I was still waiting (I ordered 4/21) - I'd buy off a lot. I was VERY close to already, found one 300 miles away with my build just a different interior color.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. And there is nothing on a lot anywhere you can locate a truck? If I was still waiting (I ordered 4/21) - I'd buy off a lot. I was VERY close to already, found one 300 miles away with my build just a different interior color.

Ramboxes.....i wpuld really like them and I can't find any at a dealer within 200 miles, and I've ev.en looked at various zip codes around the US.

In at the end of the month I think I need to have a come to Jesus talk with my dealer and explore other options

1Raider

Reaction score
I'll have been in D1 status 20 days by wed,if it hasn't moved by then I'm gonna call and see if I can escalate mine also.. Not sure if its gonna help anything but cant hurt.

FreeNC

Reaction score
1st post here but have been reading others for a while. Just wanted to let you guys know that my limited with etorque is in the build process and should be shipped out in the next day or two according to the ram chat!

sgk

Reaction score
1st post here but have been reading others for a while. Just wanted to let you guys know that my limited with etorque is in the build process and should be shipped out in the next day or two according to the ram chat!
That's great news, however, since you have been reading for a while you know it really won't happen for a few more weeks. If I'm wrong you may be the first one with E torque in which case get ready, we have a lot of questions for you.

FLG8R

Reaction score
If you're using Ram chat ask them to be more specific about the build process. Ask if its in BA (new order), D (firm schedule), D1 (gateline), etc. and lets us know.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right there w

ith ya. RAM box only

There certainly seems to be an issue with the Ramboxes...not sure if its design, supplier, or the fact that Ram doesn't want to run them down the assembly line, but now that E-torque seems to be moving to D1, it looks like all us Rambox people are still on the sidelines.

Ramman

Reaction score
I placed an order for a loaded Longhorn with ram boxes May 12th and have been in D1 since June 1st. As of yesterday, it’s still in d1.

1Raider

Reaction score
I've been in D1 since 6/1 also.. Rambox,Off Road group and 2 tone paint..

cjgerson

Reaction score
Yeah “fun” stuff.... been in D status since 5/3 (eTorque w/ Rambox)

FLG8R

Reaction score
Woke up to my Window Sticker. Now waiting for the the shipping to begin.
I've been having that dream for 3 months now, if only it would become a reality! I click on my Window Sticker link everyday wishing FCAs computers haven't been updated and I'm actually in KZ not in this damn I status.

Users who are viewing this thread