5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My order was processed 5 days after yours and I'm still not passed that part. You're lucky.
You guys are all lucky. Your waits are extremely short. People waited as long as 9 months for 23 orders. Average has been 8 weeks from order to build.

pillow popper

Reaction score
You guys are all lucky. Your waits are extremely short. People waited as long as 9 months for 23 orders. Average has been 8 weeks from order to build.
Yeah, my order was confirmed 11/7 and I've got a tentative build date of 1/7. Just under 9 weeks to build if it stays true!

Ramerk

Reaction score
Second order from 12/2 built 12/24
Group 218

First order train scheduled to land 12/24. Will see how long to transport to dealer.

Egret

Reaction score
I’m still at this stage with my order.
View attachment 173313
Yeah, mine is still only in Confirmed status too.

RAM's "milestone" schedule says they will schedule the production date within 26 days from when the order was confirmed. For my order, they've already exceeded that timeframe (my order was confirmed just over a week before yours -- on 11/21)

I contacted RAM though the contact provided on their website, and a case was created. The "Brand Mentor" who was assigned replied and said that although the milestone has been exceeded, they can't do anything about it until it's been at least 42 days. So, if they haven't scheduled mine by Jan 2nd, I'll be calling back to create another case to see if they can do anything.

But my feeling is that they're going to be pretty useless.... while on the phone with the rep, she said "Sir, I've reviewed your order throughly, and I can assure you I'm confident that your Jeep order is on track and there will be no problems." Me: "I ordered a RAM 1500" Her: "Oh. Well, I'm confident it's ok too." Me: "............... hmmm, ok, thank you."

I'm not getting the warm fuzzies.

The tracking spreadsheet is up-to-date with the information everyone's been providing: Order Tracking

Last edited:

Ramerk

Reaction score
Well…. I’m only taking delivery on 1 of these two that are built. So if anyone wants the other custom build limited with all the bells and whistles touch base with Anthony at Mark Dodge. 😉

Ramerk

Reaction score
First order is at the dealer! They are checking it over. I will most likely take delivery on it.

mplaramie

Reaction score
WTH. I show that my new Ram shipped 12/14 and had a estimated delivery of 1/4 for the last two weeks. Now it shows the estimated delivery TBD. What gives???? Hope this means it's arrived early.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WTH. I show that my new Ram shipped 12/14 and had a estimated delivery of 1/4 for the last two weeks. Now it shows the estimated delivery TBD. What gives???? Hope this means it's arrived early.
That happens with all orders. Nothing to worry about.

daveomatic

Reaction score
Finally. Est delivery date to MD is 1/1.

9e01f8a3d1cb8ee2fa029f8bc12b1af9.jpg

Just to follow this up with a final update, my truck arrived on the MD lot on Sat 12/23 and I picked last Weds 12/27.

pillow popper

Reaction score
Here's a tracker spreadsheet with the recent information from this thread. If members keep providing updates, I'll keep updating the spreadsheet and edit this post with the new information. Periodically, I can make a new post with the latest data (until I find a better way of doing it.) Here's the latest update as of: 12/26/2023.

View attachment 173300

Note[1]: The last six digits of the VIN is the vehicle serial number. The first three digits of the serial number indicates the Build Group. Thank you @Eighty for this information.

@seabaz @stevieb92 @mplaramie @DJrjn @USMC8388 @pillow popper @76rich @Kiwiaudio
In production 1/4/24. Build group 199

Users who are viewing this thread