5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
That's awesome brother!

I've been checking mine constantly -- nothing yet. My inquiries to Ram Support have been entirely useless. It's been over six weeks, and still not scheduled. Hopefully soon.
View attachment 174110
Wow, that must be frustrating Egret. Must be something about it they dont have ?
Hang in there !!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The good news is that it will get built in January - maybe first week of February at the latest. Ram is still building some of the first orders of the 2024 model year…so a 2 month wait isn’t so bad. Could be worse.

Egret

Reaction score
The good news is that it will get built in January - maybe first week of February at the latest. Ram is still building some of the first orders of the 2024 model year…so a 2 month wait isn’t so bad. Could be worse.
Let's hope so! Thanks for the optimistic comment -- the family is down to just one SUV after the other was totalled -- not because of a crash, but because of water ingress. We had a heavy rainstorm in Dallas in October, and somehow water got into the electronics and caused the electrical system to go haywire.... (I suspect it leaked through the sunroof.) The damn windows all opened, and the SUV was in my driveway (uncovered.) I awoke to about an inch of water covering the floors -- that was all she wrote - computers zapped and it was totalled. The silver lining is it was finally the excuse I needed to buy the truck I've wanted for over 5 years-- so yes, hopefully soon!!! haha

@Eighty - do you think they will finish the 2024 production and then change everything over to 2025? Or do you anticipate they will keep a 2024 production line and for a period of time be producting both 24s and 25s? Not sure how their factory is setup and if it's possible for them to run multiple production lines... any insight into this?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let's hope so! Thanks for the optimistic comment -- the family is down to just one SUV after the other was totalled -- not because of a crash, but because of water ingress. We had a heavy rainstorm in Dallas in October, and somehow water got into the electronics and caused the electrical system to go haywire.... (I suspect it leaked through the sunroof.) The damn windows all opened, and the SUV was in my driveway (uncovered.) I awoke to about an inch of water covering the floors -- that was all she wrote - computers zapped and it was totalled. The silver lining is it was finally the excuse I needed to buy the truck I've wanted for over 5 years-- so yes, hopefully soon!!! haha

@Eighty - do you think they will finish the 2024 production and then change everything over to 2025? Or do you anticipate they will keep a 2024 production line and for a period of time be producting both 24s and 25s? Not sure how their factory is setup and if it's possible for them to run multiple production lines... any insight into this?
2024 production is currently scheduled to finish on February 7th. There’s always a chance that they will mix 2024’s and 2025’s, but it’s not common.
And based on comparing daily factory output to the quantity of current outstanding orders, it looks like they’ll finish up on time.
Subject to change at any given moment.

seabaz

Reaction score
That's awesome brother!

I've been checking mine constantly -- nothing yet. My inquiries to Ram Support have been entirely useless. It's been over six weeks, and still not scheduled. Hopefully soon.
View attachment 174110

Ugh. I was hoping your order was also on it's way. At this point with the 25's starting production next month it's going to be sooner than later. It has to be right? I haven't reached out to anybody about the wait. Just forgot about the truck as best as I could and went on with daily life activities. I imagine you're going to get scheduled in the next 2 weeks or so, but at this point it looks like it's a lottery on how these orders are processed. Maybe it's a blindfolded guy spun around in an office chair throwing darts at the calendar. I can't make sense of any of the data that you collected here. 🤔

Egret

Reaction score
Well... it finally happened :) - production was scheduled on Jan-8-2023 (and just showed up in the ram tracker late last night.) I don't know the estimated build date yet, but hopefully this is the start of things happening.

pillow popper

Reaction score
Well... it finally happened :) - production was scheduled on Jan-8-2023 (and just showed up in the ram tracker late last night.) I don't know the estimated build date yet, but hopefully this is the start of things happening.
Your rep should be able to tell you the tentative build date. It will not show this in the ram tracker.

Egret

Reaction score
Your rep should be able to tell you the tentative build date. It will not show this in the ram tracker.
Yup, he just did this morning a few minutes ago. It's an estimated shipping date and not build date, but the estimated shipping is Feb 8, 2024.

Apparently this date represents the truck moving from the main plant to the body vendor (Mopar) site. He thought it could be another 3 - 5 weeks from Feb 8th until it's ready for pickup. Which would put it at the first or second week of March.

Seems my truck will be one of the very last '24s (w/ the Hemi) to roll down the line.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, he just did this morning a few minutes ago. It's an estimated shipping date and not build date, but the estimated shipping is Feb 8, 2024.

Apparently this date represents the truck moving from the main plant to the body vendor (Mopar) site. He thought it could be another 3 - 5 weeks from Feb 8th until it's ready for pickup. Which would put it at the first or second week of March.

Seems my truck will be one of the very last '24s (w/ the Hemi) to roll down the line.
Lol, your truck is scheduled on the LAST day of 2024 production (based on the current schedule). So yours may be one of the last 2024's - period. Hemi or no Hemi.

1704907008909.png

Egret

Reaction score
Lol, your truck is scheduled on the LAST day of 2024 production (based on the current schedule). So yours may be one of the last 2024's - period. Hemi or no Hemi.

View attachment 174314
Hope they don't run out of parts... "Got some good news and bad news for you sir: your truck is ready, but it doesn't have a steering wheel, passenger seat or a left rear tire.... good luck ;)"

Last edited:

stevieb92

Reaction score
Hope they don't run out of parts... "Got some good news and bad news for you sir: your truck is ready, but it doesn't have a steering wheel, passenger seat or a left rear tire.... good luck ;)"

Oh geeez. That's cutting it close! Hope they have enough 5.7 Hemi's built with one for your truck! "Sorry, sir. We ran out of Hemi's and put in a nice new 3.6 pentastar V6. Enjoy!" lol

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
but is it really a "6th gen" with so few changes? :)
They are subtle changes, but there are quite a few. Front and back are only body changes, but a lot more in availabilities. Hands free self driving, phone as a key, center stack and console, driving modes, power extending mirrors, trailer hitch assist, massaging seats, higher level sound system, power open and close tailgate, and the fact no V8. It's a different truck.

Users who are viewing this thread