5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alow

Reaction score
Yeah maybe. I'm going to make sure its not just some random misunderstanding but if its just "oh well we didnt get around to it" I may start looking to cancel that deposit and take that offer to a new place.

ryelinek

Reaction score
How do you look up your window sticker or are you unable to on the RAM website?

My trucks info is showing now when I do an “Equipment Listing” search using the VIN but I thought I had seen others mentioning being able to view the window sticker too.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you look up your window sticker or are you unable to on the RAM website?

My trucks info is showing now when I do an “Equipment Listing” search using the VIN but I thought I had seen others mentioning being able to view the window sticker too.

Window sticker will pull up in the next 24-48 hours. I'm curious what the price increase is on yours compared to your POC.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Window sticker will pull up in the next 24-48 hours. I'm curious what the price increase is on yours compared to your POC.

Is it viewed in the same search on the customer service website for “Equipment Listing” or do I pull it up another way?

Once I can see it I’ll be sure to let you know. My original price was 65,380 and it still builds that way on the RAM website.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ryelinek

Reaction score
Ok talked to the internet sales manager and got my VIN and VON so there we go. Its been ordered for a few days but there was a mix up getting the info to me.

Now time to settle in for the wait. May you have less anxiety during this process than I hah.

I told my wife the other day that waiting for this truck is more stressful than our house. We built a brand new place last year but at least I could drive by once a week and see the progress. With this it’s a lot of nothing until the truck arrives at the dealership.

alow

Reaction score
LOL unlikely, I'll probably sweat it until I'm driving it home but thats just my way. Atleast now I can bug the tracking page instead of looking at my order sheet.

sghuntoon

Reaction score
My dealer emailed me and told me that they ordered my Truck on 5/31 (Black Limited, with 22's, Sunroof, Etc). I have yet to hear anything about my VON or VIN (6/6). Has my dealer been holding back this info or could there be an issue with their allocation or something to where my truck isn't even assigned a VON yet??

alow

Reaction score
I just called with good success. Mine was submitted on the 31st and I've had a VIN since the 1st. Sales person told me nothing had come in but I talked to a sales manager and got it almost immediately. Probably worth a call.

alow

Reaction score
How is everyone tracking thier orders? VOTS is just "submitting" and has been for a while now.

ryelinek

Reaction score
How is everyone tracking thier orders? VOTS is just "submitting" and has been for a while now.

You can call customer service and they can check with your VIN but I mainly just use the online chat feature. It’s on the customer service website for RAM

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So talked to the dealer yesterday and they said they dont have a VIN or VON. From what I'm reading does this mean they havent placed my order yet?

VON is instant and they can provide it to you instantly .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online