5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Their dates are CRAP!

My dates went from 5/19 to 5/26 and now I'm built and they say no ETA!

Don't think I shared this link before but.... http://jl.cryptostickers.net - just got an automated email saying my Build Sheet is ready - Window Sticker still showing not ready yet.

It hasn't shown up on the car hauler tracking yet...but I'm thinking by morning it will!

Looking through the JeepGarage's page, I noticed you haven't had much activity lately. Any ideas what could be going on?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No idea. Nothing on my build that would make it go to the upfitter and RamChat says it's approved for shipping but arrangements haven't been made yet. I just drove by and saw 3 trucks at my dealer today, built 5/27 - 5/27 and 5/30 waiting to get PDI'd, so I'd assume it'll be here quickly. You and Borant appear to be on the same train LOL.

After Googling the plant - I bet my truck is just staged in one of these lines waiting for a full truckload to leave (I'll be coming via car hauler - not rail). I can't do a Tuesday delivery so hoping for tomorrow or Wednesday as I'd like to get tint and PPF done Thursday or Friday if my guy isn't booked up.

FCA Sterling Heights

Last edited:

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
None. Just drove by and saw 3 trucks today, built 5/27 - 5/27 and 5/30 already on my dealers lot waiting to get PDI'd. You and Borant appear to be on the same train LOL.

After Googling the plant - I bet my truck is just staged in one of these lines waiting for a full truckload to leave (I'll be coming via car hauler - not rail). I can't do a Tuesday delivery so hoping for tomorrow or Wednesday as I'd like to get tint and PPF done Thursday or Friday if my guy isn't booked up.

Zoom in here and you'll see the car haulers and etc at the plant

Well that explains the delay; your truck is off the coast of Nigeria. (I may not be following that link correctly)

ryelinek

Reaction score
FINALLY AN UPDATE and out of D1. I feel like a child on Christmas haha.....

Ordered on 4/28
VIN on 4/28
D1 Status on 5/10 (28 days)
E Status on 6/04

2019 RAM Limited 4x4 5'7"
Exterior - Granite Crystal Grey w/ Body Color Bumper Group
Interior - Black
3.92 Axle
Anti Slip Rear Axle
33 Gallon Tank
Limited Level 1 Group
Dual Pane Sunroof
22" Wheels

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FLOT! your truck has arrived at the dealership

Any updates on why your truck is hanging out with mine, just waiting on shipping? Quite a few were loaded on railcars and left right after production.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have no updates for us. are cars are just chilling in a parking lot

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got off phone with Ram. I was told I am still in D1 with estimated ship date of June 14th. JeepGarage still has me in D.

I have seen a few Limited E-Torque with RamBox moving to D1 recently........ BUT after thinking about it, I'd rather wait another 2 weeks and get a GREAT truck than rush it and have problems SO take the time you need Ram to make me a good one!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer is telling me he expects my eTorque/RamBox Limited in early July. I think he's smoking but if Slim has an est ship date of 7/14 he might not be too far off, teamsters permitting.

BZ23

Reaction score
My truck has been stuck at the dealer for a week because of my custom tires and wheels. (Fuel sent 2 five lug and 2 six lug) I was so excited, and then got stale. I was out of town since Friday, and finally, today this moment, I am leaving to pick it up. I will post a thread with photos and details tonight. Super excited. BZ

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Should be here tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday is my guess. She has not shown up on Cassen's website yet. Approved for shipping but arrangements have not yet been made.

1500 Laramie Crew Cab 5'7"
Ordered - 4/21
VIN issued - 4/25
D1 - 5/1(5/9) Estimated Ship Date - 5/19
Updated (5/22) Estimated Ship Date – 5/26
Escalated Case due to D1 Delay (25 days) – 5/26
E - Framing 5/30 @ 12:15pm / 6:15pm / 5/31 @ 2am
F – Paint 5/31 @ 7am
KZ – 6/1 (approved for shipping)

You're so damn close. Your truck should be arriving any day now!

ryelinek

Reaction score
How much time is added into your order when it needs to go to the body shop after the factory roughly?

My truck is in TRIM as of today and I’d assume should be ready to leave the factory in a day or so. Does getting the bedliner add a few days or a week for that entire process? I don’t think they need to do anything else to my truck other than maybe the power running boards. Are those not part of the factory build?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much time is added into your order when it needs to go to the body shop after the factory roughly?

My truck is in TRIM as of today and I’d assume should be ready to leave the factory in a day or so. Does getting the bedliner add a few days or a week for that entire process? I don’t think they need to do anything else to my truck other than maybe the power running boards. Are those not part of the factory build?

Should just be two or three days, I don't believe they are backed up anymore after seeing others build dates. Power running boards I'm not sure of, I know the regular boards are installed at the factory (I had them and didn't go to the upfitter).

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Power running boards will go to the upfitter.

Users who are viewing this thread