5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Curious, do you get a build sheet before or after you go through the line? Currently my POC says I’m “F - Paint” but I never got a build sheet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Curious, do you get a build sheet before or after you go through the line? Currently my POC says I’m “F - Paint” but I never got a build sheet.
You have one today.

Mopargirl15

Reaction score

I got my build sheet the day after I found out it was in paint. Got my window sticker that day as well but I didn’t order mine with accessories since I’m going aftermarket for those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
People talk about the hardest part of the wait is the transit from Rail Yard to Dealer, but I’d say it’s the pickup portion. My 3500 came in a couple of days ago, and I just want to go get it. Hopefully, I can get a look at the 1500 my parents had to reorder if it’s still on the lot, so we can see what to expect on this second 1500 Laramie order.

At any rate, working schedules to find a time to pick up is so frustrating!

Attachments

• TruckLeft.jpg
    TruckLeft.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 31
  • truckright.jpg
    truckright.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Matthewhibbs

Reaction score
How can I get on the build sheet??? I ordered a 22 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.7 Cummins on 4/8/22

VIN 3C63R3EL9NG316157
VON 54636880

Has anybody recently built same model and can tell me their timeframe

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
How can I get on the build sheet??? I ordered a 22 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.7 Cummins on 4/8/22

VIN 3C63R3EL9NG316157
VON 54636880

you have to go here;

only 1500 5th gen are tracked here

gator6

Reaction score

VIN 3C63R3EL9NG316157
VON 54636880

Sorry, that’s my bad! I’m tracking a 1500 for my parents, but got real excited about mine showing up.

Come on over to the link that [mention]bigdodge [/mention] posted and we’ll get you taken care of.

Sorry… specifically 2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I just received an email back from my salesperson about my VIN. My order was placed 4/14, she says she was able to obtain a VIN assignment, but there is a global outage in the reporting system limiting their ability to access reports and updates. So hopefully they get the outage fixed soon.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just received an email back from my salesperson about my VIN. My order was placed 4/14, she says she was able to obtain a VIN assignment, but there is a global outage in the reporting system limiting their ability to access reports and updates. So hopefully they get the outage fixed soon.
Yup. Info received from my salesperson:

We received the following from Stellantis:

To: All U.S. Dealers

Please be advised that our OBT provider that consolidates all the NA
in-transit and shipping details experienced a cyber-attack at the end of
last week. Dealers should expect to see issues with DealerConnect specific to vehicle deliver ETAs, as well as track & trace capabilities for the remainder of this week. Vehicle shipping will not be impacted, and
operations will continue as normal.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Yup. Info received from my salesperson:

We received the following from Stellantis:

To: All U.S. Dealers

Please be advised that our OBT provider that consolidates all the NA
in-transit and shipping details experienced a cyber-attack at the end of
last week. Dealers should expect to see issues with DealerConnect specific to vehicle deliver ETAs, as well as track & trace capabilities for the remainder of this week. Vehicle shipping will not be impacted, and
operations will continue as normal.

Yup, I just heard the same thing. Fortunately, my truck is supposed to be delivered in the next 7days.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
So figured I'd hit up RAM chat (because I have the patience of a two year old) to see where I was assuming "D" status at best since I ordered 4/16. This is what I got back:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. No ETA."

Is that "D" or "D1"? That would be extremely fast for "D1" I would think.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
So figured I'd hit up RAM chat (because I have the patience of a two year old) to see where I was assuming "D" status at best since I ordered 4/16. This is what I got back:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. No ETA."

You go into D1 when you get an Estimated Delivery Date.....which is really the build day for your truck.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score

It's D1. It's normal to go into D1 quick, maybe not for everyone, but I was in D1 the day after my order was placed. You can ask your dealer what the scheduled build/ship date is, they can provide way more info than what Ram chat can even give you. Ram chat can't even tell you the status code.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
It's D1. It's normal to go into D1 quick, maybe not for everyone, but I was in D1 the day after my order was placed. You can ask your dealer what the scheduled build/ship date is, they can provide way more info than what Ram chat can even give you. Ram chat can't even tell you the status code.
Wow, coming from my Wrangler order last year where I was in D for quite some time this feels crazy fast to me. I'll be confirming with my dealer this weekend. Thanks!

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Wow, coming from my Wrangler order last year where I was in D for quite some time this feels crazy fast to me. I'll be confirming with my dealer this weekend. Thanks!

At least in D1 you can get an estimate of when the production happens. Of course shipping is another animal but even knowing when it will be built is progress. Here's hoping both of ours goes quick. Ordered 3/22, VIN and D1 the next day, sheduled to build/ship 4/28.

Users who are viewing this thread