5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Where are you getting your real up to date info from. Ram Chat has been extremely vague about mine. Been in scheduling for over a month.

Ram chat. They are going to be super vague, but you can figure what status code you're in based on what they say usually. I got the info that I'm in framing from Ram chat.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ram chat. They are going to be super vague, but you can figure what status code you're in based on what they say usually. I got the info that I'm in framing from Ram chat.
Got it. I’ll keep trying. Gotta change from scheduling for production one of these days.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t get why they’re so vague on the responses. They did that with me when I asked and said they couldn’t give me the status code that the vehicle was in. It was a very quick response but not really what I was looking for.

Solracer

Reaction score
  • Ordered on 4/1/22
  • D1 on 4/5 D1
  • Tentative build date of 4/29
  • Build Sheet on 5/5
  • Window Sticker on 5/7

MarchAFB

Reaction score
Just to give others some hope - Ordered my Rebel 3/25, took about a week to get the VIN, checked today (4/21) and is in D1 status with a ship (build) date of 5/6. We shall see....
I guess false hope on my part. My Rebel ship\build date got pushed from 5/6 to 5/9 to 5/20. At least my 2004 is holding up nicely :) in the meantime.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
I ordered a RAM 3500. There is no way to get triple B to track an hd ram is there.?

Users who are viewing this thread