5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ordered 01/23/22
Vin 01/28/22

Limited 4X4 Loaded
submit your vin here for emails when your truck moves through the assemply and gets a window sticker

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just outta curiosity.....define loaded
1. carrying or bearing a load, especially a large one. "a heavily loaded freight train"
  • (of a firearm) charged with ammunition.
    "a loaded gun”
  • containing in abundance or to excess.
    "your average chocolate bar is loaded with fat"
  • having a lot of money; wealthy.
    "she doesn't really have to work—they're loaded"
  • having had too much alcohol; drunk.
    "man, did I get loaded after I left his house"
  • (of a car) equipped with many optional extras; deluxe.
2. weighted or biased toward a particular outcome. "a trick like the one with the loaded dice"
  • (of a word, statement, or question) charged with an underlying meaning or implication. "avoid politically loaded terms like “nation”"

McNoFinger

Reaction score
what dealer in CT, when did you order?

I’m in CT too, went through fitzpatrick’s
I went with Executive Dodge in Wallingford. Shopped around and they gave me the best price and they’re only a 20 minute drive from where I live.

Ordered a Limited on August 2nd. Still waiting for it to arrive from New York but the dealer was pretty sure they’d see it within the next week.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
I went with Executive Dodge in Wallingford. Shopped around and they gave me the best price and they’re only a 20 minute drive from where I live.

Ordered a Limited on August 2nd. Still waiting for it to arrive from New York but the dealer was pretty sure they’d see it within the next week.
i like executive; had a 2019 big horn and a 2018 compass from them, super easy to deal with.

I went with fitzpatrick’s due to being closer and offering the custom order with FPP, maybe i could’ve gotten better price, but i’m happy with my deal, 1% under invoice, additional $650 plus any incentives when I pickup. They say i’m locked into $695(at most) for the lease—$1095 at signing (truck reg and 1st month).

MSRP on the laramie I built is $68k.

McNoFinger

Reaction score
i like executive; had a 2019 big horn and a 2018 compass from them, super easy to deal with.

I went with fitzpatrick’s due to being closer and offering the custom order with FPP, maybe i could’ve gotten better price, but i’m happy with my deal, 1% under invoice, additional $650 plus any incentives when I pickup. They say i’m locked into $695(at most) for the lease—$1095 at signing (truck reg and 1st month).

MSRP on the laramie I built is $68k.
When was your order date? MSRP of my Limited was about 73.5k and Executive got it down to 67.5k. Not sure if I just hit the timing right or what but I felt like I got a good deal.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW when I ordered my Limited MSRP was around 72,980 and my price before incentives/Tread Lightly is $63,500. That's a June order. The MSRP on my build with current prices is $76,750.

That's being an early order (112XXX Vin) and a price a nudge below EP. The reality is that right now anything below invoice is good.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
When was your order date? MSRP of my Limited was about 73.5k and Executive got it down to 67.5k. Not sure if I just hit the timing right or what but I felt like I got a good deal.
mine was 1/24/22–my company has affiliate preferred pricing, but i think fitzpatrick’s may do that anyway. right now i’m $7k under msrp before any potential incentives when delivered.

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
Good stuff, there’s another member on here that posted about tracking using CSX if you’re east of the Mississippi. There’s a number and automated procedure to see if your truck was loaded onto the rail car.
Any idea who that member is? I did a quick search for CSX and wasn't able to get anywhere.

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
I think I located it here:

Speak of being obsessed. Mine is still in the yard waiting to get on a rail. But I've already researched how to track it once it does. If your destination is East of the Mississippi on going by rail it will go via CSX. I thought west of the big muddy it was UP but as bigdodge pointed out his went BNSF. But for CSX once you get the rail car number from the dealer via an updated POC you can track by calling CSX customer service. Use only the automated line. If you talk to an actual person they will ask for your Letter of Authorization. So if using the information below if you somehow get transferred to a live person, hang up and call back to try again.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
My last POC stated
Got my updated POC yesterday. I ordered 1/11 and have a build date of 2/2.

Also, I see that my MSRP already went up $1600. Glad I bought when I did and got price protection from MD
Reached out to Ram Chat a few mins ago to confirm ESD was today. I actually got a person who chatted for a bit with me, not what seemed like canned answers. He told me my truck was already in the Trim stage.

Nuzmann

Reaction score
Can someone who used the tracker tell me how long it took from the time their truck build sheet popped up to the truck being delivered? Know there are tons of variables but just curious to get a general idea. Mine just popped up today on the tracker so im getting excited!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can someone who used the tracker tell me how long it took from the time their truck build sheet popped up to the truck being delivered? Know there are tons of variables but just curious to get a general idea. Mine just popped up today on the tracker so im getting excited!
My BS showed up 12/21 WS on 1/1/22 and it arrived at the dealer, Mark Dodge, in LA 1/14/22. Of course your mileage may/will vary!

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score
My BS showed up today(2-2-22), Ordered on 7/16/21 been waiting along time hopefully WS and Transport to dealer comes soon.
Update Built 2-2-22 Window Sticker 2-3-22

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Second truck ordered 11-9-2021 built 12-3-2021 arrived at dealer Jan 11, 2022 took 40 days to reach dealer which is the one we took

Users who are viewing this thread