5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date moved to 2/14 through the end of the month. I can't express how bad I want to get a phone call this week that it's arrived so I can take Friday off and get a truck. Might make up for this whole experience.

Ram-583

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date moved to 2/14 through the end of the month. I can't express how bad I want to get a phone call this week that it's arrived so I can take Friday off and get a truck. Might make up for this whole experience.
I was literally thinking of what day my dealer would be giving me a call so I can take off and do the same thing! I'm hoping for a Friday! LoL I'm hoping that I can even set up a window tint appointment for the same day in the afternoon to do the front 2 windows and the sunroof!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I was literally thinking of what day my dealer would be giving me a call so I can take off and do the same thing! I'm hoping for a Friday! LoL I'm hoping that I can even set up a window tint appointment for the same day in the afternoon to do the front 2 windows and the sunroof!
I'm about ready to ask all of you guys to start a slow clap.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I'm closing in on a month with a WS and no truck. Ram Chat changes my delivery window just about every day. Now it's bleeding into March. How is that possible?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm closing in on a month with a WS and no truck. Ram Chat changes my delivery window just about every day. Now it's bleeding into March. How is that possible?
reach out to the dealer and ask for the truck tracking info from dealer connect.

with transportation so bad you might have the same issue we have out here, not enough truck drivers for the car carriers.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
reach out to the dealer and ask for the truck tracking info from dealer connect.

with transportation so bad you might have the same issue we have out here, not enough truck drivers for the car carriers.
My dealer just said the last update was a week ago and he said not to expect the truck this month. They rail yard is down to one truck. Unreal. I guess I'll just check out for another month. Can't believe how bad this process is right now.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My dealer just said the last update was a week ago and he said not to expect the truck this month. They rail yard is down to one truck. Unreal. I guess I'll just check out for another month. Can't believe how bad this process is right now.
have them send a copy of the dealer connect report to you

warz00

Reaction score
my WS was 1/22 - not much movement so far!

Attachments

• Screenshot (86).png
    Screenshot (86).png
    218.9 KB · Views: 47

dlhousejr

Reaction score
1st Rebel Ecodiesel order was delivered to my local Fayetteville, NC Dodge dealer today.

12/18: order submitted
01/20: vehicle shipped
02/11: delivered

Beautiful truck. If I didn't get the truck almost 10k cheaper from Lakeland Dodge I would be in it right now. 2nd order is supposed to be shipped out 03/03 fingers crossed.

eerattler

Reaction score
I’m beyond frustrated. I ordered my vehicle in August 2021. I’ve periodically contacted my dealer and RamChat getting absolutely no useful info on status. Today I reached out to RamChat and they couldn’t give me a straight answer. They simply said D1 with no estimated build date or ship date. I was about to throw the towel in and not buy the truck at all, and reached out to the dealer. The dealer says estimated ship date of 2/20. What a mess.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m beyond frustrated. I ordered my vehicle in August 2021. I’ve periodically contacted my dealer and RamChat getting absolutely no useful info on status. Today I reached out to RamChat and they couldn’t give me a straight answer. They simply said D1 with no estimated build date or ship date. I was about to throw the towel in and not buy the truck at all, and reached out to the dealer. The dealer says estimated ship date of 2/20. What a mess.
Who is your dealer?

Islander

Reaction score
I know how you feel...I ordered a 2021 on June 3rd...8 months later I am still waiting...dealer says its D1 status...no ETA...frustrating is an understatement

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I would cancel if I were you. I ordered in September and I’m heading into a month since the WS was issued. If I didn’t have that by now I would be demanding a deposit back. You could literally be looking at a 10 months.

eerattler

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I would cancel if I were you. I ordered in September and I’m heading into a month since the WS was issued. If I didn’t have that by now I would be demanding a deposit back. You could literally be looking at a 10 months.
What’s the WS?

Users who are viewing this thread