5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Hasti17

Reaction score
Can someone who used the tracker tell me how long it took from the time their truck build sheet popped up to the truck being delivered? Know there are tons of variables but just curious to get a general idea. Mine just popped up today on the tracker so im getting excited!
mine spent a month in purgatory before a WS, look at my sig.

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
Ram Chat told me my delivery would be 2/9 to 2/18 ... how accurate will this be in anyone's experience? I've gotta guess that's optimistic given the state of shipping/trucking etc these days?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram Chat told me my delivery would be 2/9 to 2/18 ... how accurate will this be in anyone's experience? I've gotta guess that's optimistic given the state of shipping/trucking etc these days?
Ram Chat was accurate in my ETA according to my dealer. They also said they were shocked that the dates they told me lined up with what the dealership showed.

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
Ram Chat was accurate in my ETA according to my dealer. They also said they were shocked that the dates they told me lined up with what the dealership showed.

My dealer told me he'd be shocked if it wasn't later due to truck driver shortages, but also my dealer is in a very small town.

Hawaiian_Built

Reaction score
IMG_0274.jpg
Placed order 10 Jan. Seems to be coming along extremely fast which is hard to complain about considering others wait times. I’m still hoping for a March delivery since I just signed up with Tread Lightly. That and hoping for better Truck Month incentives.

Last edited:

McNoFinger

Reaction score
Well, after 6 months of waiting, yesterday was finally the day. Truck arrived at the dealer at 8AM, picked it up at 3PM. Very happy with the truck so far, a big upgrade from my 2013 F150 FX4. Almost a shame to be using it as a personal/work truck!

Attachments

• 77E51EB8-B35B-4134-8767-20F123D45169.jpeg
    77E51EB8-B35B-4134-8767-20F123D45169.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 83
  • F741B533-9641-43E4-9D35-BFE84DF40ED8.jpeg
    F741B533-9641-43E4-9D35-BFE84DF40ED8.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 2E3C5A86-974C-4C68-85FA-391EC34717AD.jpeg
    2E3C5A86-974C-4C68-85FA-391EC34717AD.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 2419C3E7-7CA8-45C4-ABC9-EC0C463BA1C9.jpeg
    2419C3E7-7CA8-45C4-ABC9-EC0C463BA1C9.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 84

KonaKruiser

Reaction score
Order placed June 18 2021
VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625
VON 49799552

Maui dealer "You have a ship date of 01/24/22. We will probably see it end of February".
"We get a manifest from Pasha with the truck on it. All of that will only take a day.
I don’t have a stock number for the truck yet till we get a manifest".

Getting closer!

Last edited:

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Order placed June 18 2020
VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625
VON 49799552

Maui dealer "You have a ship date of 01/24/22. We will probably see it end of February".
"We get a manifest from Pasha with the truck on it. All of that will only take a day.

Getting closer!
2020 or 2021...... cuz dammmn

Cruzer1

Reaction score
Order placed June 18 2020
VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625
VON 49799552

Getting closer!
An I thought mine is taking a long time... Hopefully you meant June 18 2021. :)

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Well.....guess it was too good to be true. Maybe I should have seen the red flags from the start.

Ordered a Rebel at the beginning of December. 3 times I tried to discuss price, but was basically told they wouldn't know the price until it showed up.

Fast forward....it supposed to be here next week. Dealer finally agrees to start talking price. Tells me all Special Orders have a $10k Market Adjustment and $4500 Premium Package add on. An OTD price of $91k on a Sticker of $68k

Absolutely no disclosure on the $10k Market Adjustment....none. They took my deposit....still no disclosure.

I told them I ordered the truck the way I wanted it, for a reason.....i didn't want any of the "premium package" add ons.

I'm hoping it's just a bluff.....typical sleazy car salesman tactics.

After a lot of back and forth....I haven't budged an inch......I made it clear that this purchase was a WANT and not a NEED. I have no problem walking away.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well.....guess it was too good to be true. Maybe I should have seen the red flags from the start.

Ordered a Rebel at the beginning of December. 3 times I tried to discuss price, but was basically told they wouldn't know the price until it showed up.

Fast forward....it supposed to be here next week. Dealer finally agrees to start talking price. Tells me all Special Orders have a $10k Market Adjustment and $4500 Premium Package add on. An OTD price of $91k on a Sticker of $68k

Absolutely no disclosure on the $10k Market Adjustment....none. They took my deposit....still no disclosure.

I told them I ordered the truck the way I wanted it, for a reason.....i didn't want any of the "premium package" add ons.

After a lot of back and forth....I haven't budged an inch......I made it clear that this purchase was a WANT and not a NEED. I have no problem walking away.
Tell them to shove the truck up their @ss. Call or email Mark dodge. The give you employee pricing and save 10k under msrp. They dont play games. It straight forward without dirty tricks. Check out the mark dodge post on here. So many people can not be wrong!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Any time a dealer is unwilling to talk price it's a huge red flag. A decent dealership will price protect you. Get your deposit back and walk away. Call/email Mark Dodge. If the window sticker is 68 you'll be paying far less than that.

Southside

Reaction score

That's a loaded TRX!

Users who are viewing this thread