5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Spoke with the dealership today. They are just as confused as to what builds are prioritized. They had identical TRXs ordered on the same day, August 15th, one has already been delivered and one is still in the scheduling phase. I was told my truck will supposedly be built the week of January 3rd and the dealership expects to receive it beginning to mid February. If that’s the case, that would be about 6-7 months since the order date.

I was told they are waiting on the chip for the trailer break controller and a main cpu chip.
I don't see your info in the tracker.

aRE yOu GoINg tO sUBmIt iT?

Ram_702

Reaction score
I just called Ram customer care and told as of yesterday my truck is in D1 with all parts gathered and waiting to go to assembly. I’ve called my Dealer and asked for an updated POC. Been down this road once before and it got bounced back to D. Not overly confident….

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I just called Ram customer care and told as of yesterday my truck is in D1 with all parts gathered and waiting to go to assembly. I’ve called my Dealer and asked for an updated POC. Been down this road once before and it got bounced back to D. Not overly confident….

We are similar order dates and I'm ESD of 12/23 so you should be close. But who knows with Sahara...!

reddog

Reaction score
Did you order it with them and they're missing?
I thought I ordered them but when looking at the actual window sticker they aren't listed. Either I didn't order them or they fell off the order form when I added some other features. Anyway, not a deal breaker for me, I just ordered a set of OEM liners from AmericanTrucks for $175 shipped. Should get them today.

reddog

Reaction score
Congratulations reddog. When did you order? Which variant did you go with?
We ordered the 2021 Laramie which got changed to the 2022 Laramie. Ordered it with 3.92 ratio and tow package. Short bed crew cab Off Road package. We love it so far. Haven't towed our Airstream with it yet so I can't comment on tow features. It is a little more doggy off the line than our 2020 Silverado 1500 diesel was but with the tow/haul button pushed in it seems to accelerate off the line quicker. Still learning. I'm considering some sort of throttle booster or tune. I'm trying to do my research on that topic.

Southside

Reaction score
Base Big Horn base just went up $855 with this last round of price increases ~2 days ago. The Rebel I had ordered has new price increases of $2915 built into the options. Also, can confirm the $2300 increase on TRX Base. So I would assume there was a price increase across Rams entire line, either in base price or in changes to options.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Base Big Horn base just went up $855 with this last round of price increases ~2 days ago. The Rebel I had ordered has new price increases of $2915 built into the options. Also, can confirm the $2300 increase on TRX Base. So I would assume there was a price increase across Rams entire line, either in base price or in changes to options.
Where are you getting this information? I am trying to contact the my sales person for an updated POC at the moment.

Southside

Reaction score
Where are you getting this information? I am trying to contact the my sales person for an updated POC at the moment.
Attached are the POC's showing the changes. There are likely more on other trims, these were just the ones i have been looking at.

Attachments

• Back Country.pdf
    4 KB · Views: 11
  • REBEL POC 20211203.pdf
    5.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Rebel POC 20211212.pdf
    5 KB · Views: 12
  • Updated TRX Build.pdf
    3.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread