5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really want to reorder but that just seems like a bigger gamble. I’ve actually considered cancelling and buying a used Limited but would miss out on a lot of things I wanted and would be overpaying by a mile. Not a fun place to be.
I could have reordered but half my options are not available to order now. Rather wait and get the build i want! In 2024 lol

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
Got the "Thanks for being patient on your Ram" email this week that I know means nothing. I ordered mid August, so I know I've not been waiting as long as some of the others here, but man I was hoping to have it settled and purchased by the end of the year for tax purposes. I assumed it would be a long while before I saw my truck, but didn't expect it to be THIS long without any end in sight. Keeps creeping in my head at this point it might be wise to just wait for the mild refresh for 2023 model year.

McNoFinger

Reaction score
Figured I’d join in on the tracking. Ordered a 2022 1500 Limited Night Edition on August 2nd. Have been in the “scheduling” phase pretty much since they started building the 2022s. VIN assigned on 8/20

Dupras

Reaction score
Well the ride was fun while it lasted! February builds were allocated in Canada and order still was not picked up. Ordered August 15th, finally decided it was time to pull the plug. Thanks for all the information on these forums and threads, good luck to all of those who are still waiting and to those who have their orders, consider yourselves lucky and enjoy your new trucks!!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Well the ride was fun while it lasted! February builds were allocated in Canada and order still was not picked up. Ordered August 15th, finally decided it was time to pull the plug. Thanks for all the information on these forums and threads, good luck to all of those who are still waiting and to those who have their orders, consider yourselves lucky and enjoy your new trucks!!
Driving through my local lot today. Very seriously considering pulling the plug. I can’t imagine having a new truck before May at this point.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well i got the standard email today! not sure if means anything?

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you.
In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html
Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership.

monkeypunch

Reaction score

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you.
In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html
Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.
I got the same ********

Ram_702

Reaction score

I got the same beginning of December. Still No movement on my truck being sequenced for build. It’s an automatic thing. I don’t believe it indicates any level of prioritization.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score

Greetings - May I enter the room?? I also received this "wonderful news". Weekly or should I type weakly update from dealership since the start of the journey. They first e-mail gave me hope; BD 15 Nov 21 and SD 17 Nov 21 wow. I had high hopes. First part came true!! Dreaming of a Shade Blue Christmas.

Now the dealership is providing weakly updates - still in inspection - Monday will be a month. Glad the spam e-mail from Ram came almost a month after the BD. Salesman sez she checks routinely X-times a day and showed me the screen. Still in inspection. :(

So, what should I do?? Sit and wait?? Inquire, to whom?? I'm not the first with a long wait during the inspection phase. This waiting has me wondering and some of the thoughts aren't so nice. I know...... breathe. I do feel a little better now. I'll hang up and take your response off the air.

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score

I got the same email. ordered mine 7/16/21 got VIN 7/17/21 in D status since 7/17/21

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
There's really no telling what would hold up an order. There's probably not a part on your truck that someone hasn't blamed for being the reason for a late build. It's a bit comical, to be honest. It's one thing for forum members to randomly discuss this kind of stuff, but I keep hearing of dealers saying the same things.
I've seen certain packages go on restriction one day, then be available the next day. And it also appears that some dealers are seeing a restriction at the same time that other dealers can order a package.
3.92 is still restricted from ordering. Dealership is closed tomorrow. Maybe I’ll hear something on Monday. Hopefully we can finally get this order in and the start the long wait…

CRL125

Reaction score
Good morning all, seen folks sharing experience with RamChat...here was their response on my 10/26 order...am I at square one still, or has there been some progress?

Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing as of 12-2-2021, all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received and your vehicle is waiting for its turn in the assembly line. The vehicle will be entering the build process very soon. At this time, we can suggest checking back end of week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!

myownstatus

Reaction score
Good morning all, seen folks sharing experience with RamChat...here was their response on my 10/26 order...am I at square one still, or has there been some progress?

Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing as of 12-2-2021, all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received and your vehicle is waiting for its turn in the assembly line. The vehicle will be entering the build process very soon. At this time, we can suggest checking back end of week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!

I got the same scripted response this morning, this is D1 status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyforfood

Reaction score
Sounds like you are making some progress. When did you order? When did they assign a VIN?

Users who are viewing this thread