5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cocheese

Reaction score
Its a crap shoot. Options and VIN dont seem to matter. You're right that some people have been waiting 6+ months. However, I've seen some lucky folks go from order placed to truck built in less than a a few weeks lately. Your salesman told you 6 months to set your expectations low. My guess is that you'll be in your truck sooner than that but who knows how much sooner. Seems that newer orders seem to be moving along a lot faster than older orders so you've got that potential trend going for you.
(y)

Avayel

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After lurking around this forum for about three years, I finally joined the DT family. I ordered it on 12/8 and got the VIN on 12/10. 1C6SRFHT2NN251409. I've been look at a lot of signatures and seems like you guys are getting your trucks anywhere from 2 to 6 months. Of course, a lot of members have not receive their trucks ye. So, what is the realistic time frame? My order is a Limited, Night Edition, Level 1 equipment group, Pearl white, limited slip diff, Pano roof, 3.92, 33 gal, BUG, MFT., trailer brake controller.
My salesman told me it's going to take 6 months, but the sales manager said 12 to 14 weeks. Not sure who to believe. Thanks.
I was told 4-6 weeks, going on 6 months now lol

Avayel

Reaction score
Submitted my order November 24th. Already see the build sheet and window sticker. That's good I guess.
You got a window sticker?? Ram told me window stickers only appear when the truck has bene delivered, they have no idea what's going on haha

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ordered may 23rd 2500 bighorn cummins still haven't received as of today.
you have a heavy duty ram. this forum only tracks 1500 rams
go here and get on that tracker

Scorp38

Reaction score
you have a heavy duty ram. this forum only tracks 1500 rams
go here and get on that tracker
ah thanks

Tinshield

Reaction score
I'm just a little curious. did you request to have manual folding mirrors? As all the equipment groups you selected state "Power folding mirrors" on the "build a truck" on Rams website.
Yeah it lists power and manual on the build sheet. The group includes power/heated mirrors. Not sure why it's listed that way.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
My guess is the delays have more to do with certain options?
Every option is being built. There isn't 1 thing hold stuff up. Seems like Ford is atleast telling people what not to order to make it go faster.

On that note, I'm reaching out to a Ford dealer and getting quotes on an F150 and F250 Platinum's.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So am I to think the truck has already been built?
Yes, your truck is already built and released from the factory if you have a window sticker.

Yeah it lists power and manual on the build sheet. The group includes power/heated mirrors. Not sure why it's listed that way.
You have manual-folding (but power-adjusting) mirrors.

Tinshield

Reaction score
Yes, your truck is already built and released from the factory if you have a window sticker.

You have manual-folding (but power-adjusting) mirrors.

Lame, even my 2017 has power folding mirrors. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online