5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Well, that's not what I wanted to hear. Donlen has listed something similar (late August), but they've had some other inaccurate information, so I was hoping they were wrong about this too.

But it would appear that the sources of information are starting to converge on a common theme...late August.

@MojitoJLUR, if you'd like to be added to the tracking spreadsheet, please share your order date, last-6 digits of VIN, and trim level (Laramie, Rebel, etc.) and I'll get you added.

Thank you sir, but I don't have a VIN yet, only a VON. Has anyone got a VIN for a 2022 yet?

Jay905

Reaction score
Well, after 25 weeks of somewhat patient waiting in Canada, it is finally in my driveway! Thanks to everyone for the plethora of information on this thread! Knowing all the stages of the process and hearing everyone’s stories helped immensely! Signing off from Canada, eh!

Congratulations, it looks awesome! I’m sure you’ll enjoy hauling the trailer with the new truck.

#STILLWAITING :)

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Supposedly shipped June 24. Delivery window deadline was Sunday. Still not delivered, no ETA. Over a month to go from MI to WI. At this point I am considering just keeping my 2020.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
Well, after 25 weeks of somewhat patient waiting in Canada, it is finally in my driveway! Thanks to everyone for the plethora of information on this thread! Knowing all the stages of the process and hearing everyone’s stories helped immensely! Signing off from Canada, eh!

c26b819947c6dbbd9cbbaff501eb6cd9.jpg

27106cd11d5359af9d6bc3f3113a7dd7.jpg

824f66d96d3ee5b669907be61484fafa.jpg

e560fc95469cac77e0146133ec8ca6df.jpg

Proud owner of a 2021 Rebel.
I want to like this. but this whole process has made me bitter and twisted. essentially i'm dead inside.

Jimmymc

Reaction score

c26b819947c6dbbd9cbbaff501eb6cd9.jpg

27106cd11d5359af9d6bc3f3113a7dd7.jpg

824f66d96d3ee5b669907be61484fafa.jpg

e560fc95469cac77e0146133ec8ca6df.jpg

Proud owner of a 2021 Rebel.
Just hit 35 weeks… still no truck lol super jealous. Truck looks awesome

PCHokie

Reaction score
Oh ok and did you get a Vin Number yet? if so how did you get it I keep seeing on here people posting that they got a Vin number to track there truck build.
Not yet. I will give it a week or two and if I have not heard anything, will hit up the dealership for status.

Brian2021

Reaction score
Been waiting since early April. Got a VON and VIN: According to the online VIN trackers, it does not create a build sheet. Is there another method of tracking my trucks status? 1C6RREHT6MN794107

stembridge

Reaction score
Been waiting since early April. Got a VON and VIN: According to the online VIN trackers, it does not create a build sheet. Is there another method of tracking my trucks status? 1C6RREHT6MN794107
The Build Sheet should become available after the truck exits the manufacturing line. The Window Sticker should become available once the truck has been inspected and is cleared to ship. As my truck had no upfit options, it did not go offsite for a bedliner, etc. - if yours does, this may delay the sticker showing up. RAM Chat can give you generic build/shipping statuses, but no longer have access to the actual Build Code. However, your dealer should be able to tell you the code upon request.

I wore out the internet reloading the Build Sheet and Window Sticker links :). Unfortunately, my Classic is somewhere on an auto ramp (parking lot) waiting on an auto rack (rail auto carrier) to take it from Warren, MI to Mark Dodge in LA. "Rail Car Shortage," they say. "KZLD" is my current build code…

es

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Just received word that our truck is at the dealer being prep'd and detailed. We are scheduled to take delivery at 1 PM tomorrow. The BedRug just arrived as well and the BakFlip MX4 will ship in a week or two.

Just short of 13 weeks (90 days) from the order date of 4/28 and in the middle of the delivery window that our dealer gave us when we ordered.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oredered april 13th, june 7th all parts collected. July 27th crickets! If i ordered a limited i would have been drive it months ago, but a ordered a big horn...the things i wish i would have known before ordering.

Brian2021

Reaction score
The Build Sheet should become available after the truck exits the manufacturing line. The Window Sticker should become available once the truck has been inspected and is cleared to ship. As my truck had no upfit options, it did not go offsite for a bedliner, etc. - if yours does, this may delay the sticker showing up. RAM Chat can give you generic build/shipping statuses, but no longer have access to the actual Build Code. However, your dealer should be able to tell you the code upon request.

I wore out the internet reloading the Build Sheet and Window Sticker links :). Unfortunately, my Classic is somewhere on an auto ramp (parking lot) waiting on an auto rack (rail auto carrier) to take it from Warren, MI to Mark Dodge in LA. "Rail Car Shortage," they say. "KZLD" is my current build code…

es
thanks for the reply friend. As many have said its a long wait. Next is a flight booked from San Diego to Washington State, then the drive back.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oredered april 13th, june 7th all parts collected. July 27th crickets! If i ordered a limited i would have been drive it months ago, but a ordered a big horn...the things i wish i would have known before ordering.
Crickets from the dealer or from RAM Chat? Or both? My spreadsheet showed Big Horns moving pretty quickly. Surely the 6'4" bed wouldn't slow it down?

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Well for us Canadian folks waiting on sports, just got word today that mine has been pushed to a ‘22. No word yet on build priority or if they are going to honour the incentives that I signed.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well for us Canadian folks waiting on sports, just got word today that mine has been pushed to a ‘22. No word yet on build priority or if they are going to honour the incentives that I signed.
Wow. Please let us know when they issue a VIN to you. I’m keenly interested to know if yours will be in one of the “missing” blocks of VINs, or if yours goes to the next available number.

Users who are viewing this thread