5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I stopped by the dealership this morning and was blown away by all of the high mileage vehicles on the lot for sale. A 2016 Rebel with 131k miles, no way they could get that financed. Lot of them had 80k+ miles. Cash cars on the lot just as filler?
Well my trade in will be my 2020 ram 1500 laramie...im just sitting and waiting for a great offer for it so I have some time until the built-to-order truck is ready.

Truck has less than 3k miles on it...lol

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to veer off course, but those of you who had it delivered, has anyone had them backhaul your trade? And, do you tip the delivery guy???

Fabman75

Reaction score
My order was escalated on 6/7, next day they said all parts gathered. Its now 6/23 and has not moved since then. So i waited over 45 days to collect parts..next day, oh parts are gathered? I knew this was going to take along time to get my order anyway but think they have a had the parts but just put them on the higher end models because the are standard equipment not options
Im in the same boat..
Here is my order timeline.
Ordered 04/16
Vin 04/19
05/03 - 06/05 ramchat- gathering parts
06/07 - Ramchat - gathering parts and order escalated.
06/07 received email:

"I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to start building your order either being scheduled or gathered." -Aimee

The last paragraph really makes no sense to me but ok.......so I wait a few days and contact ramchat.
06/10 - ramchat - gathering parts
06/14 replied to escalating email asking for update.
06/15 email response -
"We do not have any additional updates on your order. When updates are available we will contact you." - Aimee

06/16 - 06/19 Ramchat - gathering parts
06/21 - Ramchat(Mathew) all parts are gathered, you should be entering production soon
06/22 (lol just to double check) Ramchat(Vivian) all parts are gathered. (Basically same response as Mathew)

06/24 - Patiently waiting to recieve an update email from Aimee......

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im in the same boat..
Ordered 04/16
Vin 04/19
06/07 received email:

"I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to start building your order either being scheduled or gathered." -Aimee

The last paragraph really makes no sense to me but ok.......so I wait a few days and contact ramchat.
06/15 email response -
"We do not have any additional updates on your order. When updates are available we will contact you." - Aimee

06/21 - Ramchat(Mathew) all parts are gathered, you should be entering production soon
06/22 (lol just to double check) Ramchat(Vivian) all parts are gathered. (Basically same response as Mathew)

I don't see anything in the options list of your signature that would lead to a long wait for a build?

Fabman75

Reaction score

Desert Snow

Reaction score
For those still waiting.....

I picked my truck up at Bud Clary in Auburn WA last Saturday and enjoyed a leisurely road trip down the CA/OR coast back home to AZ. For those who ordered from Aydin, or Phillip (who I understand is now gone), here's how delivery went. It was 90 minutes start to finish, they honored everything they promised, and everyone was pleasant to work with. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about with Phillip's departure, though I would suggest doing as I did and confirming the final numbers before flying in.

I ordered the truck April 6, delivery was June 19. Ten weeks. And she's a beauty and a dream to drive -- worth every bit of the wait.

traveller09

Reaction score

I picked my truck up at Bud Clary in Auburn WA last Saturday and enjoyed a leisurely road trip down the CA/OR coast back home to AZ. For those who ordered from Aydin, or Phillip (who I understand is now gone), here's how delivery went. It was 90 minutes start to finish, they honored everything they promised, and everyone was pleasant to work with. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about with Phillip's departure, though I would suggest doing as I did and confirming the final numbers before flying in.

I ordered the truck April 6, delivery was June 19. Ten weeks. And she's a beauty and a dream to drive -- worth every bit of the wait.
Thanks for the good news and congrats. I am waiting for Aydin to get to work today to see if my truck is there and ready. Mine will probably take a little longer since i am going to let them make me an offer on a trade, but I am local so it is just a short drive home.

Stop the presses! While typing this Adyin just sent me a pic, it is here.

70runner

Reaction score

Thx for this report. Looking at doing same thing in a couple weeks, to SOCAL. As to confirming numbers, did you get a sales contract copy before you left?

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Im in the same boat..
Ordered 04/16
Vin 04/19
06/07 received email:

06/15 email response -

My email was similar except they indicated an estimated production plan timing (two-week window). I guess that's progress?

Desert Snow

Reaction score
Thx for this report. Looking at doing same thing in a couple weeks, to SOCAL. As to confirming numbers, did you get a sales contract copy before you left?
I got one both when I ordered and left a deposit and again via text before I left AZ for the flight up. No surprises at all, exactly as agreed.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window sticker popped up this morning at 03:54!!!!
Damn...so exciting. I would do the same thing. Didn't you order yours middle of May?

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Users who are viewing this thread